Nike Junior Golf Camps, Beverly Golf and Tennis Club
Improve your game and have serious fun at
Nike Junior Golf Camps
We are pleased to offer another amazing summer of junior golf camps in Beverly, Massachusetts under the direction of PGA Professional, David Dionne. Sign up today and improve your game this summer!
Full Day Camps
The Full Day camp is for golfers, ages 10-16, who have successfully completed the half day class or is a junior golfer that has some history of playing. This class will go into advanced instruction; ball flight laws, bunker play, course management and other instructions. This is a four-day class that runs seven hours per day from 9:00am-4:00pm. Lunch is included.
Half Day Camps
This option is for your junior golfers, ages 8-15, who have participated already in the beginners class (weekend class) and wants to advance his or her talents. It is also appropriate for someone who has been in this class last year and wants to take a refresher class before moving up. This is a four-day camp that runs from 9:00am-12:00pm. Coaches will go over all aspects of the game; putting, chipping, irons and driver.
Our Nike Camps at Beverly will also be featuring Saturday clinics for campers ages 8-15. Beginner players must take this course before moving to the half or full day option, or must have prior golf experience. Please call us at 1 (800) 645-3226 if you are unsure if your camper qualifies. These small group sessions are a great introduction for young players. These clinics run from 4:00pm-5:30pm.
NOTE: Space is limited to 12 campers for half day, full day, and Saturday clinics.
- Three hours of practice with Nike Camp staff covering all facets of the game; putting, chipping/pitching, full-swing
- On-course instruction with staff (when available, Full Day Camps only)
- Camper amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, SRIXON golf balls, camp workbook, and graduation certificate
- A healthy and positive learning environment designed to help every camper get better!
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director David Dionne
David is the Beverly Golf & Tennis PGA Head Professional and has overseen the Nike Camps over the past 12 years.View David Dionne's Bio ⟩
I feel extremely blessed to have a great staff of instructors that have numerous years of experience as noted below. I know your son or daughter will get the best instruction and care while your kids are here at Beverly. We are excited to have them here and I’m sure these camps will teach them how to play, how to learn, and how to have fun. This is a great game of a lifetime and I’m happy that your kids can start it here at Beverly Golf & Tennis Club.
Co-Director Craig Wiley
Craig has been teaching the game of golf for over 22 years. He has been a great asset to the Nike Golf Camp for over a decade, starting at Rowley CC and now at Beverly G&T.View Craig Wiley's Bio ⟩
He attended the Golf Academy of America and played college golf at Adelphi University. His teaching goals include connecting the game of golf to other sports or activities that students have experience in. Craig also brings fun-filled excitement to teaching all aspects of the game for all levels and ages. He is also currently the proud varsity golf coach at Beverly High School.
Co-Director Rob Rao
Rob has been a great addition to our Nike Golf Camp staff over the past 6 seasons.View Rob's Bio ⟩
Besides the lesson tee, Rob can also be seen working in the Beverly G&T pro shop running the day-to-day operations. Rob takes great pride in teaching our juniors the fundamentals, rules, and etiquette of the game while keeping a fun and competitive atmosphere. Rob is also the present Pingree varsity golf coach since 2017.
This program is designed for boys and girls between the ages of 8 and 16 (ages vary by program. The staff is on hand to provide campers with top quality instruction each day. At Nike Junior Golf Camps we accommodate all skill levels; the junior player just discovering the game, the high school player trying to move up on the team, and the tournament level junior looking to improve his or her tournament results. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
*Please note: Camp sessions SOLD OUT in 2023.* You can expect high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
- Dates: 2024 Camp Dates Coming Soon
- Full Day: 2024 Camp Dates Coming Soon
- Half Day: 2024 Camp Dates Coming Soon
- Saturday Clinics: 2024 Camp Dates Coming Soon
- Age Group: 8-16 (varies by program)
- Gender: Co-ed
- Camp Type: Full Day, Half Day, Saturday Clinics Available
- Full Day: 9:00am-4:00pm, Monday-Thursday
- Half Day: 9:00am-12:00pm, Monday-Thursday
- Saturday Clinic: 4:00pm-5:30pm
- Check-In: 15 minutes prior to camp start time
- Lunch: Lunch is included for full day campers each day.
- Program: The All Abilities program is designed to improve the fundamental skills needed for golf including putting, chipping, bunker play, and full-swing. On the first day of camp, all participants will be evaluated by the instructors and placed into groups based on age and ability level in various individual, small group and full group settings.
Please note: Camp schedules and details may be subject to change.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Morning instruction and afternoon course play (for full day and advanced campers only)
- Lunch: Lunch is included for full day campers each day.
- Supervision: Campers are supervised by staff during camp hours.
- Camper Amenity Package: Campers will receive an amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, SRIXON golf balls, camp workbook, and graduation certificate.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:8 staff-to-camper ratio.
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience.
- Equipment Needed: Players should supply their own golf clubs, glove, golf balls, and tees. Through Nike Junior Golf Camps we do not provide club rentals at this camp. You can reach out to the Pro-Shop at the golf course to see if they have any rentals available for your session of camp. The phone number is (978) 922-9072.
- Facility: Beverly Golf and Tennis Club
- Medical Protocol: Camp will have on-site staff to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Athletic clothing (t-shirts, shorts)
- Golf clubs
- Golf Balls/tees/glove
- Golf shoes or tennis/athletic shoes
- Collared shirt (recommended)
- Water bottle*
- Hat/visor (Campers receive Nike hat with amenity package)
- Snacks (optional)
- COVID PPE (as required by state/local guidelines)
- Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE JUNIOR GOLF CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our golf camps please see our FAQ page.Show Less See More Camp Details
Please note: Camp schedules may be subject to change.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 8:50am Campers arrive and check-in
- 9:00am Staff demonstrations and small group instruction covering short game, putting, and full swing
- 12:00pm Half Day campers depart. Full Day campers break for lunch
- 1:00pm Course play with the staff with instruction on course management, shot selection, rules, and etiquette (when available)
- 4:00pm Full Day campers depart
Beverly Golf and Tennis Club
The Beverly Golf & Tennis Club operates today as a public facility with an exquisite 18-hole golf course and 10 outdoor clay tennis courts. The clubhouse remains as a focal point to the property, housing the 19th Hole Pub, the Great Room for special functions, and the Fireside Rooms for smaller, more intimate events.
Camp Questions & Answers
Is lunch provided?
Yes - lunch is provided for full day campers.
Can you rent clubs?
No - Through Nike Junior Golf Camps we do not provide club rentals at this camp. You can reach out to the Pro-Shop at the golf course to see if they have any rentals available for your session of camp. Their phone number is (978) 922-9072.
Can we bring a pushcart?
Yes - We encourage players to bring their own pushcart for full day camps as campers will need to carry their own clubs on the course. We do not allow campers to rent or use golf carts.
July 15, 2022: Wes felt like he improved his skills, had fun and really enjoyed his coaches. I felt he was safe as his coaches were knowledgeable about food allergies and epipen administration.
July 15, 2022: Miles had a really fun and rewarding time playing with his friends and learning from the coach.
June 12, 2022: My son absolutely loved it! He said the instructor was great. Hope he gets to do another one!
July 9, 2023: Making a friend who loves golf as much as he does. Getting along well with the coaches.
July 9, 2022: My son loved going each day and feeling a little more confident in his skills.
August 19, 2022: Great golf instructors. Kids LOVED the french fries at the full day camp.
August 5, 2022: She had fun getting to play some golf, and the coaches are so encouraging.
My son loved the different competitions.
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.