Nike Junior Golf Camps, Cowboys Golf Club
Improve your game and have serious fun at
Nike Junior Golf Camps
Welcome to the Nike Junior Golf Camp in Dallas, TX! Join Nike Camp Director, Britt Sharrock this summer at Cowboys Golf Club. This camp provides top-notch instruction, so come and see why hundreds of campers have attended this junior golf program. Improve your game and have fun with our experienced teaching professionals this summer!
FULL DAY CAMPS
Our Full Day camps are a wonderful way for our campers to enjoy a full day of golf. Each day starts with proper warm up and will include three hours of instruction on all facets of the game. During the week, instruction will take place at both Cowboys Golf Club and the GolfTee Indoor Facility. Campers will be provided lunch each day and the opportunity to the course (course play dependent on availability). On the golf course, students work on course management and the shots they learned earlier in the day. Full Day Camps run from 9:00am - 3:00pm each day.
*Course play will be dependent on course availability.
HALF DAY CAMPS
Our Half Day camps are designed to pique the interest of beginner golfers and offer experienced golfers the instruction they need to improve. These camps give the same quality instruction our full day camps provide. Each day starts with proper warm up stretches and exercises, followed by three hours of small group instruction. Half Day Camps run from 9:00am - 12:00pm each day. Lunch is not included in the half day camp.
*Campers will be dropped off and picked up at Cowboys Golf Club on Monday and Wednesday of camp. Campers will be dropped off and picked up at GolfTee Indoor Facility on Tuesday and Thursday of camp.
- Three hours of morning instruction covering putting, chipping, pitching, and full swing
- Course play (when available) focusing on course management, strategy, shot selection, rules and etiquette (full day only)
- Camper amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, SRIXON golf balls, camp workbook, and graduation certificate
- A healthy and positive learning environment designed to help every camper get better
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Britt Sharrock
Britt Sharrock is a golf professional at Cowboys Golf Club, Bear Creek Golf Club, and GolfTee Performance. Britt, a West-Texas native and graduate of Texas Tech University, grew up around golf and has had the desire for the game his entire life.View Britt Sharrock's Bio & Golf Tips ⟩
This program is designed for boys and girls between the ages of 7-17 (ages vary by program). The staff is on hand to provide campers with top quality instruction each day. At Nike Junior Golf Camps we accommodate all skill levels; the junior player just discovering the game, the high school player trying to move up on the team, and the tournament level junior looking to improve his or her tournament results. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
*Please Note: Camp sessions SOLD OUT in 2023.* You can expect high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
- Dates: Camps Available, June - August
- Full Day Camps: June 3-6, June 17-20
- Half Day Camps: July 8-11, July 22-25, August 5-8
- Age Group: 7-17 (ages vary by program)
- Gender: Co-ed
- Camp Type: Full Day/Half Day Camps Available
- Full Day: 9:00am-3:00pm
- Half Day: 9:00am-12:00pm
- ***Please Note: Campers will be dropped off and picked up at Cowboys Golf Club on Monday and Wednesday of camp. Campers will be dropped off and picked up at GolfTee Indoor Facility on Tuesday and Thursday of camp.
- Check-In: 15 minutes prior to camp start time.
- Lunch: Lunch is included in the price of camp for Full Day campers ONLY.
- Program: The All Abilities program is designed to improve the fundamental skills needed for golf including putting, chipping, bunker play, and full-swing. On the first day of camp, all participants will be evaluated by the instructors and placed into groups based on age and ability level in various individual, small group and full group settings.
Please note: Camp schedules and details may be subject to change.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Instruction and course play (if/when available)
- Lunch: Lunch is included in the price of camp for Full Day campers ONLY.
- Supervision: Campers are supervised by staff during camp hours.
- Camper Amenity Package: Campers will receive an amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, SRIXON golf balls, camp workbook, and graduation certificate.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:8 staff-to-camper ratio.
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience.
- Equipment Needed: Players should supply their own golf clubs, glove, golf balls, and tees. Through Nike Junior Golf Camps we do not provide club rentals at this camp. You can reach out to the Pro-Shop at the golf course to see if they have any rentals available for your session of camp. The phone number is (817) 481-7277.
- Facility: Cowboys Golf Club and GolfTee Indoor Facility
- Medical Protocol: Camp will have on-site staff to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Athletic clothing (t-shirts, shorts)
- Golf clubs
- Golf Balls/tees/glove
- Golf shoes or tennis/athletic shoes
- Collared shirt (recommended)
- Water bottle*
- Hat/visor (Campers receive Nike hat with amenity package)
- Snacks (optional)
- COVID PPE (as required by state/local guidelines)
- Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE JUNIOR GOLF CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our golf camps please see our FAQ page.Show Less See More Camp Details
Please note: Camp schedules may be subject to change.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00am Campers check-in
- 9:15am Instruction - skills and fundamentals; grip, stance, posture, pitching, putting, bunker play and full swing
- 12:00pm Half Day campers depart. Lunch for Full Day campers.
- 1:00pm Course play (when available) under staff supervision
- 3:00pm Full Day campers depart
COWBOYS GOLF CLUB
We invite you to be a part of sports history in the making, as we unveil the world's first and only NFL- themed golf club - Cowboys Golf Club. The golf experience will exceed your every expectation; the unique perspective of the Dallas Cowboys' storied history will excite your senses. Stone markers around the golf course highlight the historical achievements of the team. A prestigious display of the team's coveted Super Bowl trophies is a sight to behold. Numerous collectibles honoring legendary players and their achievements create an impressive and lasting visual presentation.
GolfTee Practice Facility
GolfTee is an indoor golf facility equipped with six simulators, a putting green and additional space for golf fitness training. The facility incorporates turfed backyard space with a large area for chipping practice.
Camp Questions & Answers
CAN WE RENT CLUBS?
Through Nike Junior Golf Camps we do not provide club rentals at this camp. You can reach out to the Pro-Shop at the golf course to see if they have any rentals available for your session of camp. The phone number is (817) 481-7277.
July 22, 2023: Camp Director was present and friendly. He genuinely cares about helping the kids!
June 10, 2023: My daughter got to go to actual golf course to demonstrate what she had learned.
August 5, 2023: Our son absolutely loved each day. He's already excited to attend next year!
July 28, 2023: The boys loved playing on the course!
My kids couldn't wait to go back each day.
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.