Nike Junior Golf Camps, Brookmeadow Country Club
Improve your game and have serious fun at
Nike Junior Golf Camps
Nike Junior Golf Camps welcomes Brookmeadow Country Club and Seth Dichard Golf Schools to the camp network in 2018. These full day junior camps, held outside Boston, are designed to help players of all skill levels improve in a fun, camp environment.
Each camp session runs Monday through Friday, 9:30am to 4:30pm. Under the watchful eye of the Seth Dichard Golf School instructional staff, campers work on all aspects of their games - putting, chipping, bunker play and full-swing. Morning instruction is followed by lunch and then afternoon course play (schedule varies by day, see full details below).
- Three hours of practice with the staff covering all facets of the game; putting, chipping/pitching, full-swing
- On-course instruction working on course management, shot selection, rules and etiquette
- Evaluations provided to each student at the conclusion of camp
- Games, extended lunch and ice cream on final day of camp
- Camper amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, one dozen SRIXON balls, camp workbook, and graduation certificate
- A healthy and positive learning environment designed to help every camper get better!
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Seth Dichard
Seth is the Founder and Director of Instruction at Seth Dichard Golf Schools. Seth was recently recognized by Golf Digest as one of the "Best Teachers by State" and a Top-25 Golf Instructor (Ranked 11th) in New England by New England Golf Monthly, 2017.View Seth's Bio ⟩
Seth brings 18 years of professional teaching experience to his students at The Seth Dichard Golf Schools. He was first introduced to the golfing arena by his father at the young age of 8. His father, who owned and operated an off-course pro shop in Nashua, encouraged Seth to follow his dreams of becoming a professional golfer. He has since played and competed for over 30 years at the high school, collegiate and professional levels. In 2000, Seth graduated from Pfeiffer University in Misenheimer, N.C. as a member of the school's nationally ranked NCAA golf team.
- Has taught over 15,000 lessons since 2000.
- Has owned and operated The Seth Dichard Golf Schools since 2005.
- Invented the Putt-Rite Speed Trainer, an original putting aid used by Tour Players, that gives feedback on speed control when putting. www.putt-rite.com
- Recently recognized by Golf Digest as one of the "Best Teachers by State" and a Top-25 Golf Instructor (Ranked 11th) in New England by New England Golf Monthly, 2017.
- Named one of the Top-100 Instructors by the World Golf Teachers Federation, since 2010.
- Certified USGTF Master Teaching Professional since 2003.
- Certified Laws I and Laws II Instructor under Top PGA Instructor Dr. Jim Suttie, since 2008.
- Certified Jim McLean Staff Instructor, since 2010.
- Certified K-Vest Level I & II Professional, since 2011.
- Certified Mitchell Club Performance Fitting Specialist, since 2009.
- Co-host of "The Granite State Golf Show" in 2010, 2012 & 2013 on WGAM "The Game" and ESPN Radio.
- Golf & Teaching Professional at historic Vesper Country Club in Tyngsboro, MA. 2001-2003.
- Played for NCAA Nationally Ranked "Pfeiffer University" collegiate golf team in NC., 1997-2000.
Lead Instructor Jordan Babineau
Jordan brings over 10 years of experience to the Seth Dichard Golf Schools and is the Lead Instructor for the Nike Junior Golf Camps at Brookmeadow CC.View Jordan's Bio ⟩
Growing up in central Maine, he found a true love for sport and competition. He started teaching professionally while at #1 Ranked Sunday River Golf Club in the western mountains of Newry, Maine. He refined his skills as the Head Teaching Professional and General Manager at the Freeport CC in Freeport, Maine. He is known for creating an environment where golfers come together and enjoy the game. "My job is to enable people to do what I love."
Jordan is a member of the WGTF, USGTF, USGMA, and the International PGA. His knowledge and passion makes him an ideal candidate to teach all personalities and abilities. He has spent thousands of hours performing everything from private lessons to large group clinics, with ages ranging from 5 to 75. The use of training aids and video further enhance his abilities. His philosophy is to make the game and its mechanics relatable to the specific student. He believes in making a full swing simple and the short game creative.
Jordan is very excited to be part of the team at the Seth Dichard Golf Schools. He utilizes physical mechanics, mental desire and awareness to enhance the way a student plays and enjoys the game. His upbeat personality makes his lessons feel comfortable and relaxed. "Jordan puts himself in your shoes. He really understands my concerns. He has truly helped my golf game and made it fun along the way." -Sylvie Bachofner
Our programs at Brookmeadow are designed for boys and girls between the ages of 8-16. The Seth Dichard Golf School teaching staff is on hand to provide campers with top quality instruction each day. At Nike Junior Golf Camps we accommodate all skill levels; the junior player just discovering the game to the high school player trying to move up on the team. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.Show Less See More Camp Details
CAMP CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT
All campers check-in between 9:15-9:30am each day. Check-out occurs at 4:30pm each afternoon.
COURSE PLAY SCHEDULE
Campers receive on-course instruction on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday afternoons. The staff accompanies the group on the golf course helping with shot selection, course management and strategy. Monday afternoons are dedicated to additional evaluations and instruction. On the final day of camp (Friday), players participate in games and competitions in the afternoon prior to the closing ceremony.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the spring.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:15-9:30am Campers check-in at Brookmeadow CC
- 9:30-9:45am Warm-up, stretching, overview of daily schedule
- 9:45am-12:00pm Instruction - practice on skills and fundamentals; grip, stance, posture, pitching, putting, bunker play and full swing
- 12:00-12:45 Lunch, rest
- 12:45-4:00pm* On-course instruction (*Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday only). Additional practice/evaluations on first day and skills competitions/games on last days of camp
- 4:15-4:30pm Camp wrap-up, check-out
Brookmeadow Country Club
Brookmeadow Country Club is a championship 18-hole public golf course in Canton, MA. Conveniently located just 30 minutes from Boston and 45 minutes from Providence, Brookmeadow is the ideal location for golf leagues, tournaments and company outings. Our par 72 course, which has become a South Shore favorite, offers an interesting and challenging golf experience for all skill levels.
Seth Dichard Golf Schools
Seth Dichard Golf Schools are located in New Hampshire and Massachusetts. Locations include "World Cup Golf Center" in Hudson, NH and Brookmeadow CC in Canton, MA for outdoor instruction, along with the "Tyngsboro Sports Center" in Tyngsboro, MA & Canton Ice House in Canton, MA for indoor winter instruction. Seth Dichard Golf Schools is proud to be a PGA recognized golf school that is dedicated to making your instructional experience the best around.