Nike Junior Golf Camps, Oaks North Golf Course
Improve your game and have serious fun at
Nike Junior Golf Camps
Welcome to the Nike Junior Golf Camp in Rancho Bernardo, CA! Join Nike Camp Director, Ron Shelton, this summer at Oaks North Golf Course. This camp provides top-notch instruction, so come and see why hundreds of campers have attended this junior golf program. Improve your game and have fun with our experienced teaching professionals this summer!
FULL DAY CAMPS
This program is a wonderful way for our campers to enjoy a full day of golf. Full day campers receive three hours of instruction each day with emphasis on putting, chipping, bunker play and full swing. After morning instruction and a break for lunch, campers will get to apply what they have learned out on the course (course play when available). Full Day Camps run Monday through Friday from 9:00am - 4:00pm and are open to beginner/intermediate, ages 8-16. Please note: Lunch is provided for full day campers each day.
*Course play will be dependent on course availability.
- Small group instruction with low student/teacher ratio from experienced teaching professionals
- Three hours of daily practice with our staff covering all facets of the game; putting, chipping/pitching, full-swing
- Course play with on-course coaching from the camp staff (when available)
- Camper amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, SRIXON golf balls, camp workbook, and graduation certificate
- A healthy and positive learning environment designed to help every camper get better!
- View More Details ⟩
This program is designed for boys and girls between the ages of 8 and 16. The staff is on hand to provide campers with top quality instruction each day. At Nike Junior Golf Camps we accommodate all skill levels and, upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
*Please Note: Camp sessions SOLD OUT in 2023.* You can expect high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
- Dates: June-August
- Full Day: June 17-21, June 24-28, July 1-5 (4-Day Camp), July 8-12, July 15-19, July 22-26, July 29-August 2, August 5-9
- Age Group: 8-16
- Gender: Co-ed
- Camp Type: Full Day Available
- Full Day: 9:00am-4:00pm, Monday-Friday
- Check-In: 15 minutes prior to camp start time.
- Lunch: Lunch is included for Full Day campers each day.
- Program: This Beginner/Intermediate program is designed for players who are just discovering the game or are in the first year of learning the basic fundamentals of golf. Campers will get a jump-start on their golf skills and create a solid foundation to build upon after camp. Campers receive instruction on all skills - putting, chipping, bunker play, and full-swing in various individual, small group and full group settings.
Please note: Camp schedules and details may be subject to change.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Morning instruction and afternoon course play (for Full Day campers only)
- Lunch: Lunch is included for Full Day campers each day.
- Supervision: Campers are supervised by staff during camp hours.
- Camper Amenity Package: Campers will receive an amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, SRIXON golf balls, camp workbook, and graduation certificate.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:8 staff-to-camper ratio.
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience.
- Equipment Needed: Players should supply their own golf clubs, glove, golf balls, and tees. Through Nike Junior Golf Camps we do not provide club rentals at this camp. You can reach out to the Pro-Shop at the golf course to see if they have any rentals available for your session of camp. The phone number is (858) 524-3247.
- Facility: Oaks North Golf Course
- Medical Protocol: Camp will have on-site staff to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Athletic clothing (t-shirts, shorts)
- Golf clubs
- Golf Balls/tees/glove
- Golf shoes or tennis/athletic shoes
- Collared shirt (recommended)
- Water bottle*
- Hat/visor (Campers receive Nike hat with amenity package)
- Snacks (optional)
- COVID PPE (as required by state/local guidelines)
- Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE JUNIOR GOLF CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our golf camps please see our FAQ page.Show Less See More Camp Details
Please note: Camp schedules may be subject to change.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 8:50am Check-in
- 9:00am Overview of daily schedule
- 9:15am Instruction - practice on skills and fundamentals; grip, stance, posture, pitching, putting, bunker play and full swing
- 12:00pm Lunch
- 1:00pm Course play with the camp staff (when available). On-course instruction on club selection, course management, strategy, rules and etiquette
- 4:00pm Campers depart
Oaks North Golf Course
There are the well-known golfing meccas on your bucket list that you would be happy to play just once, and then there are those with a unique charm that keep you coming back from your first lesson all the way through to your golden years. As home to former and current PGA professionals, the 27-hole executive Oaks North Golf Course is a gem well known to San Diego golfers, who welcome its shorter yardage, excellent maintenance, and professional service.
At Oaks North, you start your day on the best driving range in North San Diego County—well organized, striped hitting area, bright targets, good golf balls, and an even better view. Check in with the friendly faces at the counter and then head out to experience the variety offered by Oaks North’s 27 holes.
All three nines are par-30 tracks with yardages from 3,417 to 3,608, each presenting its own characteristic challenges. Every golfer has an opinion about which course is the toughest or the most fun. Considering golfers can usually play 18 holes at Oaks North Golf Course in about three hours, you’ll form your own opinion.
Camp Questions & Answers
CAN WE RENT CLUBS?
Through Nike Junior Golf Camps we do not provide club rentals at this camp. You can reach out to the Pro-Shop at the golf course to see if they have any rentals available for your session of camp. The phone number is (858) 524-3247.
July 1, 2023: My son thoroughly enjoyed it. He would be up, dressed, and sitting in the car ready go, that's how excited he was to go everyday. He really liked the morning sessions where they focused on the specific aspects of the game (I.e., putting, chipping and driving).
June 26, 2023: Kids LOVED playing actual holes with an instructor. They came home each day raving about how fun and friendly playing with Coach Christian was.
July 16, 2023: My daughter fell in love with the game and wants to continue training and practicing.
Excellent feedback from the coaches.
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.