Nike Junior Golf Camps, Raspberry Falls Golf Club
Improve your game and have serious fun at
Nike Junior Golf Camps
Raspberry Falls Golf Club plays host to junior golf camps in Loudon County, VA this summer. Register today to improve your skills under the direction of the certified coaches from Raspberry Golf Academy (RGA), the premier destination for golf instruction in Northern Virginia.
HALF DAY CAMPS
The half day program offers campers of all abilities the opportunity to work on and improve every part of their game. Half day campers receive three hours of instruction with emphasis on putting, chipping, bunker play and full swing. From beginning players to advanced, these are great camps for anyone who wants to improve.
Half Day Camp runs from 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Monday-Wednesday. On Thursday, camp will run 8:00am - 11:00am and campers will have time for course play. Camp is open to golfers ages 6-14.
- Instruction with low student-to-teacher ratio from experienced teaching professionals from RGA
- Morning instruction covering putting, chipping, pitching, sand play and full swing
- On-course instruction (Thursday only, when available)
- A healthy and positive learning environment designed to help every camper get better
- Camper amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, SRIXON golf balls, camp workbook and graduation certificate
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Staff Raspberry Golf Academy Staff
These camps will be directed and taught by members of the Raspberry Golf Academy teaching staff. The staff includes PGA professionals, US Kids Golf professionals and other certified instructors.
These Nike Junior Golf Camps are designed for boys and girls between the ages of 6-14. The staff is on hand to provide campers with top quality instruction each day. At Nike Junior Golf Camps we accommodate all skill levels; the junior player just discovering the game, the high school player trying to move up on the team, and the tournament level junior looking to improve his or her tournament results. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
You can expect high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
- Dates: 2024 Camp Dates Coming Soon
- Half Day Camps: 2024 Camp Dates Coming Soon
- Age Group: 6-14
- Gender: Co-ed
- Camp Type: Half Day Camps Available
- Half Day: 9:00am-12:00pm, Monday-Wednesday
- Half Day: 8:00am-11:00am, Thursday of camp
- Check-In: 15 minutes prior to camp start time.
- Lunch: Lunch is not included in the price of camp.
- Program: The All Abilities program is designed to improve the fundamental skills needed for golf; putting, chipping/pitching, full-swing and course etiquette. Upon arrival, all participants will be evaluated by the instructors and placed into groups based on age and ability level.
Please note: Camp schedules and details may be subject to change.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Morning instruction with focus on all aspects of the game including putting, chipping, sand play and full-swing.
- Lunch: Lunch is not included in the price of camp.
- Supervision: Campers are supervised by staff during camp hours.
- Camper Amenity Package: Campers will receive an amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, SRIXON golf balls, camp workbook, and graduation certificate.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:8 staff-to-camper ratio.
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience.
- Equipment Needed: Players should supply their own golf clubs, glove, golf balls, and tees.
- Facility: Raspberry Falls Golf Club
- Medical Protocol: Camp will have on-site staff to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Athletic clothing (t-shirts, shorts)
- Golf clubs
- Golf Balls/tees/glove
- Golf shoes or tennis/athletic shoes
- Collared shirt (recommended)
- Water bottle*
- Hat/visor (Campers receive Nike hat with amenity package)
- Snacks (optional)
- COVID PPE (as required by state/local guidelines)
- Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE JUNIOR GOLF CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our golf camps please see our FAQ page.Show Less See More Camp Details
Please note: Camp schedules may be subject to change.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00am (8:00am Thursday) All campers check-in at course
- 9:15am Staff demonstrations, overview of curriculum for the day
- 9:30am Group instruction - campers rotate stations working on putting, chipping, pitching, full swing
- 12:00pm (11:00am Thursday) Campers depart
Raspberry Falls Golf and Hunt Club
Raspberry Falls Golf & Hunt Club was built in 1996 and laid out by Gary Player Design, a firm headed by one of the golfing world's greatest players. From the beginning, we have become one of the most popular daily-fee courses in the Washington, D.C., area. From the beginning, Raspberry Falls has been showered with awards, including being named one of the Top 10 Courses in Virginia right after it opened.
Other honors include:
- Top 20 public or private courses in Virginia - Golf Digest
- Top 10 in the Mid-Atlantic - Golf Monthly
- Top 50 in customer service in the United States - Golf Digest
- Best public course - Washington Times
- A four-star place to play - Golf Digest
We really appreciated the feedback.
really liked all of the camp staff
"Jason enjoyed playing on the actual course on the final day. He really liked all of the camp staff!"
— Kelly W. Parent
He had fun learning
"He had fun learning a bit about the game...that is all that was important at this stage in his development"
— Chris H. Parent
"This was Tripp's first experience with golf. He was open to playing but came out of the week really loving golf! Thank you!"
— Allyson E. Parent
enjoyed playing in the tournament
"She enjoyed playing in the tournament and her interaction with her counselor."
— Bryan C. Parent
"Sabrina did a golf camp there probably four years ago and liked it fine, but this week went particularly well. Engaging activities and she had a great time. She’s looking forward to taking future lessons."
— Natalie M. Parent
instructors were nice and helpful
"Parker was at the camp for two weeks. He felt like he improved his grip and swing. He said all the instructors were nice and helpful."
— William C. Parent
"Our son had a great experience at your golf camp and excitedly told me each day about new skills he learned. Thank you Raspberry Falls golf staff!'
— Matt M. Parent
really enjoyed the camp
"Oskar really enjoyed the camp. The coaches were very encouraging and he felt very comfortable with the group. He enjoyed the amount of playtime and was really excited about the swag bag at the end of camp. Overall, he had a great experience."
— Gregg O. Parent
he improved his game
"Nikolas felt he improved his game but would have liked more time to play the game. Maybe next year there can be a camp that works on skills for an hour or so, then they play 9 holes?"
— Gretchen F. Parent
great time at camp!
"My kids had a great time at camp! They really enjoyed working with all of the leaders and made friends. I have not witnessed their new skills yet, but they feel stronger and have shared so many fun memories and so much that they learned. Great camp experience!"
— Rebecca P. Parent
Thanks for a great experience
"Michael really enjoyed being on the course the last day. He had great things to say about this camp. Thanks for a great experience."
— Kristin D. Parent
eager and excited to get to camp every morning
"Kannon was eager and excited to get to camp every morning and was equally so at the end of the day. I sincerely appreciate the lengths of effort that Coaches Chadwick and Ryan went through to keep these kids entertained and instructed in the summer heat of Northern Virginia in July. We look forward to the next opportunity to attend."
— Ken C. Parent
had a blast and learned so much!
"Brady had a blast and learned so much! He will be doing it again next year and would love to learn about other camps/practice throughout the year."
— Suzanne R. Parent
favorite camp of the summer
"Jake said this was his favorite camp of the summer - he did baseball, flag football and another golf camp somewhere else. He said he really liked Coach Chadwick."
— Diana M. Parent
great time on the golf course
"Ian had a great time on the golf course. He used what he learned at camp to enjoy his first time on the course."
— Lynne J. Parent
loved this year
"I've taken this camp multiple times over the years at Raspberry Falls. What I loved this year is how excited my son was each day to talk about a new iron/driver and explain what they do. I think he learned a lot more about golfing this time than before. I also loved the report card sent home with him on the last day! That was a nice new addition too! He explained to me what all the comments meant and was very proud of himself. Thanks so much!"
— Amanda S. Parent
came home everyday happy and excited
"He really enjoyed that skills were taught and practiced as games. He came home everyday happy and excited and really enjoyed the camp! Thank you!"
— Mandy B. Parent
great time every day
"He made some new friends. Had a great time every day. Was very excited about golfing."
— Diane W. Parent
loved the variety of games
"He loved the variety of games played to build skills and enjoyed playing on a quality course"
— Jessica M. Parent
absolutely loved this camp
"He absolutely loved this camp, said it was his best camp this summer. He made friends, he learned the game, he is very competitive and you had some fun encouraging games for him to compete in. He had never played golf, which worried me, but he learned and had fun, so thank you."
— Larry W. Parent
loved every bit of golf camp
"Danny absolutely loved every bit of golf camp! He especially liked the last day, being able to play out on the course for a few holes. Danny said that Mr. Chadwick and the others were so kind, encouraging, and funny! 😀 Thank you so, so much!"
— Jill S. Parent
"Coaches spent individual time with her teaching her how to swing properly"
— Betsy M. Parent
"Christopher had a wonderful experience seeing that he had never attended a golf camp. The staff was friendly and helpful and displayed great patience with each participant. Thank you for memorable experience!"
— Denalda A. Parent
received great instruction
"Christian said he received instruction on smoothing out his swing, particularly with his irons. He also said his drives are longer and straighter since he was told to not swing so hard."
— Chris G. Parent
making new friends
"Brianna thoroughly enjoyed practicing her golf skills and making new friends at golf camp."
— Kristin P. Parent
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.