Welcome to Camp All-Star - an exciting youth summer camp where girls and boys ages 8-16 come to develop athletic ability and learn important life skills through a wide variety of activities and experiences.
Our unique commitment to our sports program, in conjunction with our traditional sleep-away camp atmosphere, makes us stand out. Our flexible 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5-week sessions are a popular choice with families today. Campers can customize their daily programs by completing an activity selection form in the spring. They are also given the opportunity to re-customize their schedules on the first Wednesday of each 2-week session.
Camp All-Star is owned and operated by Camp All-Star LLC which is a limited liability company formed under the laws of the State of Nevada.
- Every camp activity has the potential to make a positive difference in kids' lives.
- Sportsmanship is an integral part of competition.
- Each person is unique and should be treated with respect and kindness.
- Camp counselors serve as role models for campers. Positive relationships between counselors and campers build confidence and self-esteem.
- Camp should be fun! Playing is the work of children as they learn about the world and their place in it.
- To build each camper’s self-esteem
- To promote regular physical activity, values, and sportsmanship
- To provide kids with the life skills to become leaders
- To create a stimulating athletic community whereby campers become better players in their particular sports