Nike Adult Pickleball Camp at Chicken N Pickle, Glendale
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Pickleball Camps
Join us for 3 action-packed days of pickleball training at the new Chicken N Pickle location in Glendale, AZ! You’ll be challenged with a range of fun, fast-paced and highly practical pickleball activities that will put you through your paces and get you thinking differently about pickleball.
This adult pickleball camp is designed to address your specific needs, increase your knowledge of the game and help you improve in a fun and friendly environment.
- Instruction from Certified Teaching Pros
- 15 hours of on-court time
- Grips, stroke development, strategy, etiquette and more!
- Groupings for all skill levels
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Jack Oxler
Jack Oxler is the Director of Pickleball at Chicken N Pickle.
2023 CAMP DATES
- August 21-23
Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced skill levels
In order to maximize fun and enjoyment, assessment activities will be used at the start of the camp to group players with similar skill levels. This means you’ll get to dink, drop, drive and smash your way with your peers, all while getting personal feedback from our instructors!
This camp features both cooperative and competitive elements, giving you a chance to put your new skills into action. All participants will also receive a comprehensive follow-up document to reinforce their on-court learning.
- Check-in: 9:30am each day
- Check-out: 3:30pm each day
- Daily Schedule: 9:30am-12:30pm & 1:30pm-3:30pm each day
Please note: This is a Day Camp only and runs during the hours listed above. The camp tuition DOES NOT include housing. Campers are required to provide their own overnight accommodations.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Welcome Package: All campers receive a Pickleball Camps t-shirt and prizes
- Instruction: 15 hours of court time including instruction and match play
- T-shirt & Prizes: All campers will receive a $15 CNP gift card, a CNP souvenir cup and a Nike Pickleball Camp t-shirt
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT, & FACILITY
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience
- Equipment Needed: All campers must bring a pickleball paddle, athletic shoes and a water bottle
- Facility: 10 Pickleball Courts at Chicken N Pickle, Glendale location
These are Day Camps and only run during the hours listed above. The camp tuition DOES NOT include housing. Campers are required to provide their own overnight accommodations.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Athletic, on-court pickleball clothing
- Pickleball Paddle(s)
- Comfortable court shoes (no running shoes)
- Sweatshirt/warm-up jacket and pants
- Water bottle*
- Snacks (optional)
- Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies
NIKE PICKLEBALL CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our pickleball camps please see our FAQ page
Check out our other locations with Chicken N Pickle here:
Chicken N Pickle, San Antonio
Chicken N Pickle, Grand Prairie
Chicken N Pickle, Overland Park
Chicken N Pickle, Kansas City
Camp Code: PBADGL
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.