Sarah Ansboury's Nike Adult Pickleball Camp at Ridge Club
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Pickleball Camps
Directed by legendary player and instructor, Sarah Ansboury, the Nike Pickleball Camps at Ridge Club are serious fun! These 3-day clinics are designed to address your specific needs, increase your knowledge of the game and help you improve in a fun and friendly environment.
Offering a unique experience for all ability levels, Quail Ridge Country Club and Nike Pickleball Camps looks forward to welcoming you to the "Ridge Club" in beautiful Acton, Massachusetts.
- Instruction from Sarah Ansboury and her professional staff
- Grips, stroke development, strategy, etiquette and more!
- Low camper to coach ratio
- All campers receive a Nike Pickleball Camp T-shirt
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Sarah Ansboury
One of the real trailblazers of pickleball, Saran Ansboury first started playing the sport in 2014 and quickly rose to the top with gold medals in both Women's Doubles and Mixed Doubles at the 2016 USAPA National Championships and 2016 US Open.View Sarah's Bio & Pickleball Tips ⟩
2024 CAMP DATES
- Dates Coming Soon
We offer fun weekends of Adult Day Camp (Friday-Sunday) geared towards players of all skill levels. Camp includes 10 hours of pickleball instruction and offers programs for beginner, intermediate, and advanced level players depending on the camp dates.
Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the weekend.
Camp will cover: Grips, stroke development, dink shot, serves & returns, specialty shots, rules and etiquette, and much more!
- 5:00pm - 7:00pm: Welcome meet and greet on the courts and initial drill session
- 9:00am - 1:00pm: Focus on skills, techniques, and tactics featuring the no volley zone
- 9:00am - 1:00pm: Primary focus on the transition zone with shots such as the third shot and volleys
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Welcome Package: All campers receive a Pickleball Camps t-shirt and prizes
- Instruction: 10 hours of court time including instruction and match play
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT, & FACILITY
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience
- Equipment Needed: All campers must bring a pickleball paddle, athletic shoes and a water bottle
- Facility: Ridge Club Pickleball & Tennis - 12 pickleball courts
These are Day Camps and only run during the hours listed above. The camp tuition DOES NOT include housing. Campers are required to provide their own overnight accommodations.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Athletic, on-court pickleball clothing
- Pickleball Paddle(s)
- Comfortable court shoes (no running shoes)
- Sweatshirt/warm up jacket and pants
- Water bottle*
- Snacks (optional)
- Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE PICKLEBALL CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our pickleball camps please see our FAQ page
Selkirk Sport is the market leader in pickleball paddle technology and innovation. One of Selkirk's core missions is to grow the sport and the company is proud to partner with Nike Sports Camps to promote pickleball. Selkirk is committed to providing its premier paddles, equipment, and educational resources to the camp's instructors and participants.
Camp Code: PBADRG
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.