Nike Soccer Camp at Washington Park Playfield
TEAM UP WITH SEATTLE U. COACHING STAFF AND PLAYERS
The Nike Soccer Camp at Washington Park Playfield in Seattle, WA, will be supervised by Seattle University's coaching staff and players. It offers an All-Skills option catering to players aged 5-12 of all abilities. All Skills campers will acquire new abilities and nurture their love for the game. This presents an exceptional opportunity for young soccer enthusiasts to refine their skills under the guidance of experienced and enthusiastic coaches in a delightful and inclusive setting.
- Team Play and skill development
- 10:1 Camper to Staff Ratio
- Nike Soccer Camp T-shirt for summer camps
- On Field Contact with SU Coaches and Players
- View More Details ⟩
Co-Director Rich Schreiner
Associate Women's Head Soccer Coach10 Seasons - DePauw ‘03 Rich Schreiner finishes his tenth season with the Seattle University women's soccer team in 2017. From 2008-11, he served as an assistant coach, and in July 2012, he was promoted to Associate Head Coach.View Rich's Bio & Soccer Tips ⟩
Camp Director Julie Woodward
Head Women's Soccer Coach 21 Seasons - Seattle U ‘93. "Every year, I look forward to our Nike Soccer Camps. We strive to make every week the greatest, so that our campers enjoy learning and competing, and are inspired to continue playing the beautiful game!"View Julie's Bio ⟩
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
You can expect a high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
DAY CAMP PROGRAM:
- Dates: (Mon-Fri)
- August 5-9, 2024
- Ages: 5-12
- Gender: Coed
- Options: Day & Half Day
- Day Camp Hours: 9:00am-3:00pm*
- Morning Half Camp Hours: 9:00am-12:00pm*
- Meals: Lunch is NOT provided. Please bring a packed lunch
- Check-in location: Washington Park Playfield
- Extended Care: 8:00-9:00am and 3:00-4:00pm extended care options available at checkout.
*Check-in begins 15 minutes before the start of camp.
This year the Seattle U. coaches will be offering satellite camps around Seattle!
This program is geared toward Player Development. Players will work on mastering the proper fundamentals, techniques and advancing their overall skills and knowledge of the game. A great opportunity for players to learn through a mix of drills, games, and competitive play. With a number of different camp options for all to enjoy!
All Skills camps cater to players aged 5-12, welcoming both beginners and experienced players. Our coaching team comprises passionate individuals from esteemed local universities like Seattle U, bringing expertise and a love for the sport. These camps focus on honing skills through engaging technical drills and enjoyable games, fostering both learning and fun.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist.
All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
The information below is based on previous years and is subject to change each year.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Training from the Rich Schreiner Assoc. Head Coach at Seattle University and his camp coaching staff and Seattle University Players
- Day campers: Lunch is NOT provided
- Supervision: Staff members strategically placed throughout the camp to provide optimal supervision and participate in all activities
- Camp T-shirt & Prizes: All campers receive a Nike Soccer Camps t-shirt and prizes
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT, & FACILITY
- Ratio: Low camper to coach ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience
- Equipment Needed: All campers must bring soccer cleats, shin guards, athletic shoes and a water bottle.
- Facility: Washington Park Playfield
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING:
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Athletic clothing
- Soccer Cleats (no metal studs)
- Shin guards
- Water bottle
- Packed lunch and snacks
- Small gym bag/backpack
Nike Soccer Camp Balls can be purchased during registration. Players can choose between a size 4 or size 5 ball, which will be passed out on the first day of camp. Please note that it is not required to bring a soccer ball to camp as they are provided by the staff for camp instruction.
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
If you have a group of 4 or more campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a $25 discount. If you have a group of 8 or more campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a $30 discount. please fill out the Team Discount - Soccer form with the name of your group and the names of each camper enrolling in the camp and we will create a unique discount code for your group.
Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE SOCCER CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our soccer camps please see our FAQ page.
***Camps are open to any and all entrants. Enrollment in our camps is limited only by age, gender, and capacity restrictions as specified by each camp.
WANT MORE DETAILS?
Click the orange button below to view program descriptions, schedules, housing, and more.Show Less See More Camp Details
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.