Nike Tennis Camp at Sea Colony Beach Resort
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Tennis Camps
The Nike tennis camp in Bethany Beach at Sea Colony Beach Resort, a premier family beach and tennis resort community, is among the top junior tennis camps in Delaware. Come enjoy your summer, make friends, and elevate your tennis game.
The Nike Tennis Camp at Sea Colony Beach Resort is a tennis day camp for kids looking to receive high-level tennis training, work on their technique, and be challenged by their peers.
- Instruction from top teaching pro, Alex Justiniani, and his expert staff
- All Skills, Tournament Training and 10&Under Tennis programs
- 5-6 hours daily tennis training; low camper to staff ratio
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Alejandro Justiniani
Alex has over 30,000 hours of teaching experience and is a 5.0 rated player who brings 18 years of teaching experience to the resort program, including 12 at Sea Colony.View Alejandro's Bio ⟩
Co-Director Chuck Willenborg
Chuck Willenborg, a former junior and NCAA champion, quickly turned the Johns Hopkins tennis program into one of the best in the nation.View Chuck's Bio ⟩
2024 CAMP DATES
- June 24-28 (All Skills)
- July 8-12 (Tournament Training Only | Ages 12-18)
- July 15-19 (All Skills)
- July 29- August 2 (Tournament Training Only | Ages 12-18)
- August 5-9 (All Skills)
SECURE YOUR SPOT
This camp SOLD OUT in 2023. You can expect high demand on these first-come first-serve camper spots, so be sure to register early!
We offer day camps (9:00am-3:00pm) for boys and girls, ages 10-18, with All Skills and Tournament Training programs.
All sessions are open to players of all abilities. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.
- All Skills Program: The All Skills program is designed for tennis players of any skill level and background. Campers will learn fundamentals and improve upon their game.
- Tournament Training Program: The tournament training program is geared towards kids ages 12-18 who are tournament-level and ranked players looking to improve their tournament results, learn winning strategies, and work on mental toughness.
- Check-in: Monday at 8:30am at the Sea Colony Tennis Center Pro Shop
- Check-out: Friday at 12:00pm at the Sea Colony Tennis Center Pro Shop
- Camp Program: Monday 8:30am-3:00pm, Tuesday-Thursday 9:00am-3:00pm, Friday 9:00am-12:00pm
Campers bring their own lunch each day
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Daily tennis training, morning and afternoon sessions
- Supervision: Staff members participate in all activities
- Camp T-shirt & Prizes: All campers receive a Nike Tennis Camps t-shirt and prizes
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT, & FACILITY
- Ratio: 6:1 camper-to-coach ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience
- Equipment Needed: All campers must bring a tennis racquet, tennis shoes, and a water bottle
- Facility: Sea Colony Beach Resort was named the 2012 USTA Facility of the Year. With 34 tennis courts, including indoor, outdoor, Har-Try clay, and hard courts, the tennis facilities are a haven for tennis enthusiasts throughout the region.
- Inclement Weather Plan: Indoor courts are available for use as needed
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
Athletic, on-court tennis clothing
Tennis shoes (no running shoes)
Sweatshirt/warm-up jacket and pants
Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
NIKE ADULT TENNIS CAMP AT SEA COLONY
We're excited to also bring you an adult Nike Tennis Camp at Sea Colony for ages 18 and over! Click the link for details.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE TENNIS CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our tennis camps please see our FAQ page.
Maximize your camp experience with SwingVision, an iPhone app that provides the following benefits when you record your play: watch a full match in 20 minutes with the dead-time automatically removed, view stats like shot placement, court positioning, shot speed, and consistency for each shot type, filter to particular shot or point types and easily create highlight videos of certain points or shots, access video analysis, and stats immediately after you finish recording, all on unlimited cloud storage.
Camp Code: TNXDDEShow Less See More Camp Details
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00am Stretching, Camp Meeting at Courts
- 9:15am Tennis Instruction
- 10:00am Break
- 10:15am Tennis Instruction and Drills
- 11:45am Lunch, Rest, Optional Tennis
- 1:00pm Tennis Program, Match Play
- 2:15pm Tennis Program, Doubles and Drills
- 3:00pm Conclusion of Daily Tennis Program
August 13, 2022: This year they seemed to separate the kids by skill level compared to last year where the older more advanced campers were mixed with the beginners
July 24, 2023: Practicing the tie breakers at the camp helped me improve on what I was having trouble on in tie breakers
August 13, 2022: On court playing experience, instruction and coaching. Overall excellent experience.
June 24, 2023: Learning how to better myself while playing and getting more powerful strokes.
July 29, 2023: Overall excellent experience. Great play, competition and instruction.
July 22, 2023: Lots of instruction and improvement
The coaches went above and beyond.
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.