This year Adrian is offering one session of overnight with a commuter (Extended Day Camp 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM) option available. Overnight campers reside in student housing located just down the street from the stadium, with all meals being provided in the campus dining hall.
Again in 2015: We are offering a special goalie school prior to the camp. For an addtional $125, goalies can check in on Thursday, July 30th for an additional 3 sessions of goalie training for a total of 3 nights on campus.
Again in 2015: We are offering a special speed and agaility clinic prior to the camp. For an additional $125, any player looking to improve her speed and agility, can check in on Thursday, July 30th for an additional 3 sessions of speed work and agility training for a total of 3 nights on campus.
OVERNIGHT CAMP AMENITIES
• 2 or 3 nights lodging • All meals
• Reversible Nike practice jersey
EXTENDED DAY CAMP AMENITIES
• Lunch & dinner
• Reversible Nike practice jersey
A detailed camper registration packet containing check-in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers prior to camp. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
Goalie Clinic - The goalie school focuses on the following:
- mechanics including hands, reach, steps and anticipation
- specialized footwork just for goalies
- nutrition and health for goalies
- current and former collegiate goalkeepers as your coaches
- drill packet to take home with you!
The Speed & Agility Clinic:
- develops movement form with and without lacrosse sticks
- works on balance, multi-directional movement & overall coordination
- campers will use equipment such as resistance bands, special ladders, speed chutes, hurdles and the TRX Rip Trainer
- Goalie School: Goalies check in between 1:00-2:00pm on Thursday, July 30th – See special offer to stay through Sunday!
- Speed & Agility Clinic: Campers check in between 1:00-2:00pm on Thursday, July 30th – See special offer to stay through Sunday!
- High School Camp: All other campers check-in between 1:00-2:00pm on Friday, July 31st
- There will be a closing ceremony at the field on Sunday, August 2nd at 3:00pm.
- Extended Day Campers should be picked up at the field.
- Overnight Campers check-out from dorm immediately following.
Extended Day Campers
On the first day of camp, extended day campers should arrive at the check-in time dressed to play. All other days, the arrival time is 8:45am. Extended day campers depart at 9:00pm (lunch and dinner included). Drop off and pick up locations will be provided at check-in.
Housing & Roommates
Campers stay in double rooms (2 per room) and will be assigned by age and roommate requests. If you have a roommate request and have not notified us, please do so no later than 10 days before the start of camp. As much as we try to take care of each and every camper, roommate requests are not guaranteed! If you don't have a roommate request, you will be placed in a room with someone near your age. It will be a great opportunity to meet someone new!
Dorm: Cargo Hall
Linens: Not provided
Air Conditioning: No
Suggested spending money: $40
Medical facility: a certified trainer will be on staff at all times
♦ Please note the dorms are not air conditioned so please bring a portable fan.
Campers are supervised 24 hours a day. The staff live in the dormitories with the campers and participate in evening activities. Drugs, alcohol and tobacco are strictly prohibited, and constitute, along with general misconduct, grounds for dismissal from camp without a refund.
Team Discount: If five or more campers register together, as a group by mail or fax, each camper will receive a $25 discount. Click “Get Brochure” above and print the application. All applications must be received at the same time via mail or fax. If all members of your group pay with a Visa or MasterCard, feel free to fax your applications to 415-479-6061 to expedite processing. Late or individual registrations are not eligible to receive the group discount.
Goalie Discount: To ensure each session has enough goalies for drills and scrimmages, all goalies automatically qualify for a special $50 discount. You can call 1-800-645-3226 to receive the goalie discount over the phone or you can indicate that you are eligible for the goalie discount in the “comments” field when registering via our secure website. Goalie discount cannot be combined with any other discount. Goalie discount is not applicable to the Goalie School being offered.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:30 am Breakfast (Overnighters)
- 9:00 am Stretching and Conditioning
- 9:30 am Line Drills and Stations
- 10:30 am Position Work
- Noon Lunch and rest
- 1:30 pm 1v1, 2v2, and fastbreaks
- 3:00 pm Drill stations and scrimmaging
- 5:00 pm Dinner and supervised free time
- 6:30 pm Back to field for games
- 9:00 pm Extended Day Campers depart
- 10:00 pm Overnight Campers to rooms; Lights out!