More Important Camp Details
This summer, Adrian is offering one session of overnight with a commuter (Extended Day Camp 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM) option available. Overnight campers reside in student housing located just down the street from the stadium, with all meals being provided in the campus dining hall.
OVERNIGHT CAMP AMENITIES
• 2 nights lodging • All meals
• Reversible Nike practice jersey
EXTENDED DAY CAMP AMENITIES
• Lunch & dinner
• Reversible Nike practice jersey
A detailed camper registration packet containing check-in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers prior to camp. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
- High School Camp: Campers check-in between 1:00-2:00pm on Friday, July 21st.
- There will be a closing ceremony at the field on Sunday, July 23rd at 3:00pm. Extended Day Campers should be picked up at the field. Overnight Campers check-out from dorm immediately following.
Extended Day Campers
On the first day of camp, extended day campers should arrive at the check-in time dressed to play. All other days, the arrival time is 8:45am. Extended day campers depart at 9:00pm (lunch and dinner included). Drop off and pick up locations will be provided at check-in.
Housing & Roommates
Campers stay in double rooms (2 per room) and will be assigned by age and roommate requests. If you have a roommate request and have not notified us, please do so no later than 10 days before the start of camp. As much as we try to take care of each and every camper, roommate requests are not guaranteed! If you don't have a roommate request, you will be placed in a room with someone near your age. It will be a great opportunity to meet someone new!
- Dorm: Davis Hall
- Bathrooms: shared
- Linens: Not provided
- Air Conditioning: No ♦ Please note the dorms are not air conditioned so please bring a portable fan.
- Suggested spending money: $40
- Medical facility: a certified trainer will be on staff at all times
Campers are supervised 24 hours a day. The staff live in the dormitories with the campers and participate in evening activities. Drugs, alcohol and tobacco are strictly prohibited, and constitute, along with general misconduct, grounds for dismissal from camp without a refund.
Team Discount: If five or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $25 discount. Please have a team contact reach out directly to the USSC office at 1-800-645-3226 to receive a discount code to identify your group. Campers may then register through the website at their convenience and apply the coupon code during check-out.
Goalie Discount: To ensure each session has enough goalies for drills and scrimmages, all goalies automatically qualify for a special $50 discount. You can call 1-800-645-3226 to receive the goalie discount over the phone or you can indicate that you are eligible for the goalie discount in the “comments” field when registering via our secure website. Goalie discount cannot be combined with any other discount. Goalie discount is not applicable to the Goalie School being offered.
The college is located in the city of Adrian, Michigan, a drive of approximately 45 minutes northwest of Toledo, Ohio, or 45 minutes southwest of Ann Arbor or 90 minutes southwest of Detroit.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:30 am Breakfast (Overnighters)
- 9:00 am Stretching and Conditioning
- 9:30 am Line Drills and Stations
- 10:30 am Position Work
- Noon Lunch and rest
- 1:30 pm 1v1, 2v2, and fastbreaks
- 3:00 pm Drill stations and scrimmaging
- 5:00 pm Dinner and supervised free time
- 6:30 pm Back to field for games
- 9:00 pm Extended Day Campers depart
- 10:00 pm Overnight Campers to rooms; Lights out!