Xcelerate Nike Girls Lacrosse Camp at Oglethorpe University Atlanta, Georgia
Located just north of downtown Atlanta, and featuring a NEW Athletic Turf Field, the school is situated perfectly for players throughout the Southeast.
Come join us in 2014 for a fun filled week of lacrosse. From the easy access playing fields to the air conditioned dorms to the all-you-can eat dining hall, campers will get a true taste of college life. The playing talent is rich in Georgia and the Southeast and our coaches can’t wait to help campers reach a new level of play. Register Today!
- The BEST Topnotch Lacrosse Instruction; 8 to 1 Camper to Staff ratio
- Girls ages 10-18: All Positions - Intermediate to Advanced
- NEW Athletic Turf Field!
- Xcelerate Nike Reversible Jersey & Lanyard
- Special Goalie instruction
- Xcelerate Nike RAFFLE on the last day of camp!
High Performance Instruction…Every Position!
OUR COACHES TEACH ALL LEVELS OF PLAY. We provide a nice balance of experienced senior staff members (college and high school coaches), enthusiastic recent college graduates, and current college players.
• Check-in takes place from 3:00pm to 4:30pm on day one at Magbee Residence Hall.
• Camp will begin with an orientation at 4:45pm, followed by dinner and our first field session.
Check out Wednesday, July 2nd
• Check-out on the final day is 11:00am at Magbee Residence Hall.
2 campers per room. If you have a roommate request, and have not already given it to us, please do so as soon as possible. Roommate requests are not guaranteed, if you don't have a roommate request, you will be placed in a room with someone near your age. It will be a great opportunity to meet someone new!
Linens: Not provided
Air Conditioning: Yes
Suggested spending money: $40
Medical facility: a certified trainer will be on staff during field sessions
♦ No fan needed - dorms air-conditioned
Campers are supervised 24 hours a day. The staff live in the dormitories with the campers and participate in evening activities. Drugs, alcohol and tobacco are strictly prohibited, and constitute, along with general misconduct, grounds for dismissal from camp without a refund.
Extended Day Campers
• Check-in between 4:00-4:30 pm, at Magbee Residence Hall.
• Camp will begin with an orientation at 4:45 pm, followed by dinner and our first field session.
• First Day pick up is 8:45 pm at Magbee Residence Hall.
June 30th & July 1st
• Check-in is 8:45 am at Magbee Residence Hall.
• Pick up is 8:45 pm at Magbee Residence Hall.
Wednesday, July 2nd
• Last day check-in is 8:45 am at Magbee Residence Hall.
• Last day pick up is 11:30 am at Magbee Residence Hall.
Daily Schedule: SUN 4:30PM-8:45PM, MON-TUE 8:45AM-8:45PM, WED 8:45AM-11:30AM
Xcelerate Nike Shorts - Price: $35
Xcelerate Nike T-Shirt & Shorts - Price: $55
*T-Shirt Sizes Available in Adult Small, Medium, Large and X-Large.
*Short Sizes Available in Adult Small, Medium, Large and X-Large.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:30 AM Breakfast (Overnight Campers)
- 8:45 AM Extended Day Campers Arrive
- 9:00 AM Morning Lacrosse Session: Station Work, Drills, Position Work
- Noon Lunch
- 12:30 PM Rest Hour / Camp Store / Swimming
- 2:00 PM Afternoon Lacrosse Session: Demonstrations, Position Work, Small Group Scrimmages, Team Play
- 5:00 PM Dinner
- 6:15 PM Evening Lacrosse Session: Team Instruction / Games
- 8:45 PM Extended Day Campers depart
- 9:00 PM Free Time / Camp Store / Pizza
- 10:45 PM Lights Out!
Discounts Available (If qualified, you may choose ONLY ONE discount)
Goalie Discount: $50. To ensure each session has enough goalies for drills and scrimmages, all goalies automatically qualify for a special $50 discount. You can call 1-800-645-3226 to receive the goalie discount over the phone or you can indicate that you are eligible for the goalie discount in the “comments” field when registering via our secure website. Goalie discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Team Discount: $25. If five or more campers register together, as a group by mail or fax, each camper will receive a $25 discount. Click “Get Brochure” above and print the application. All applications must be received at the same time via mail or fax. If all members of your group pay with a Visa or MasterCard, feel free to fax your applications to 415-479-6061 to expedite processing. Late or individual registrations are not eligible to receive the group discount.