Middlesex School Nike Tennis Camp Concord, Massachusetts
Click to enlarge and view gallery »
The Middlesex School Tennis Camp is a day camp for young athletes to come and enjoy their summer while improving their tennis game. Campers will work hard, make new friends and have a lot of fun at this youth summer tennis camp.
Our summer camps geared towards players 11-18 combine technical instruction and drilling from an expert coaching staff, supervised match play, and fun free time to spend with friends. Directed by Kevin Curley, this day camp program develops players with an emphasis on technique, competitive strategies and teaching a sound mental game while being challenged by some of the best players in their peer group. Join us this summer and take your game to the next level!
For information on our tennis camp for kids age 5-10, please visit the Nike 10 & Under Tennis Camp at Nashoba Brooks School website.
- Daily instruction from top teaching pro, Kevin Curley, and his experienced staff
- Every camper receives a Nike Tennis Camp T-shirt
- 5-6 hours of daily instruction with low camper to staff ratio and constant supervision
- Gain self-confidence through tennis success
The Nike Camp is located on the beautiful Middlesex School campus in Concord. Their athletic facility features eight outdoor and four indoor tennis courts.Meet your coaching staff
Coach Curley co-directed the Nike Tennis Camp at Amherst College for almost a decade. He is the Head Tennis Pro at Orchard Hills Athletic Club and a USPTR certified teaching professional. Kevin has developed and continues to work with many top ranked New England junior tennis players.
Kevin Curley: Director
Mike Dizuzio: Co-Director
Pauri Pandian: Asst. Director
Mary Wynne Burns: Asst. Director
Vraj Parikh: Northeastern University
Will Dickie: RPI
Erik Dinardro: DickinsonCollege
Alex Schmidt: Tufts University
2014 Camp Information
(Camp Code: TNXDMA)
This year we are offering nine weeks of Day (10:00am-3:00pm) and Evening (5:00-7:30pm) camp for kids ages 11-18 of all skill levels. For information on our tennis camp for kids age 5-10, please visit the Nike 10 & Under Tennis Camp at Nashoba Brooks School website.
Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.
DAY CAMP INFORMATION
• Check-In: 9:30am on the first day of camp.
• Check-out: 3:00pm on the last day of camp.
• Day Camp runs from 10:00am-3:00pm daily. Players are welcome to be dropped off from 9:00-10:00am for no additional fee.
• Campers bring their lunch each day.
EVENING CAMP INFORMATION
• Check-In: 4:30pm on the first day of camp.
• Check-out: 7:30pm on the last day of camp.
• Evening Camp runs from 5:00-7:30pm daily.
Campers will play on 8 outdoor and 4 indoor tennis courts.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. PLEASE NOTE: Our health and release forms require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp. Campers attending multiple weeks need only fill out the health and release forms once. All forms will be kept on file for the summer.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 10:00am Stroke production, Drilling
- 12:15pm Lunch
- 1:00pm Tournament Play, Coached matches
- 3:00pm Camp Day ends