More Important Camp Details
We offer Extended Day (9:00am-5:00pm), Full Day (9:00am-3:00pm) and Evening Short Session (5:00pm-7:00pm) camps for boys and girls, ages 11-18 of any skill level. In addition, we also offer a Morning Half Day (9:00am-12:00pm) camp for ages 7-10 with a 10&Under program only. Please note that the Evening Short Session and Morning Half Day programs are only offered during certain weeks.
2017 Camp Dates & Programs
- June 26-29
- July 3-7 (No camp on July 4th!)
- July 10-13 (+Half Day and Evening Programs)
- July 17-20 (+Half Day and Evening Programs)
- July 24-27 (+Half Day and Evening Programs)
- July 31-August 3 (+Half Day and Evening Programs)
- August 7-10 (+Half Day and Evening Programs)
- August 14-17 (+Half Day and Evening Programs)
- August 21-24
Located in Acton, Massachusetts this Nike Tennis Camp at Quail Ridge Country Club is sure to provide a memorable summer camp experience. Additionally, Quail Ridge boasts a 9-hole golf course, pool, and beautiful clubhouse. Campers will have the option to golf for a discounted fee before/after camp. In conjunction with Quail Ridge Country Club, our tennis camp will also utilize the Middlesex School in Concord, MA.
Day Campers will also have the option to purchase lunch daily! See below for the daily lunch menu and prices.
Camp Program Offerings
All sessions are open to players of all abilities. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.
All Skills Program
The All Skills program is designed for tennis players of any skill level and background. Campers will learn fundamentals and improve upon their game.
10 and Under Tennis (Half Day Program Only)
The “10 and Under Tennis” program features the USTA’s successful new teaching format. This is an exciting way kids 10 and under are learning to play tennis as well as compete. The courts are smaller and balls are low-compression so they are easier to hit, allowing kids to get to the ball and develop optimal swing patterns. It all makes it easy and fun for them to hit, play and score from the start, while developing skills that will last a lifetime.
Day Camp Schedule
- Check-In: 9:00am on the first day of camp.
- Check-out: 12:00pm for Half Day campers, 3:00pm for Full Day campers and 5:00pm for Extended Day campers on the last day of camp.
- Daily Day Camp Schedules:
- Half Day: 9:00am-12:00pm daily
- Full Day: 9:00am-3:00pm daily
- Extended Day: 9:00am-5:00pm daily
Evening Camp (5:00pm-7:00pm) Schedule
- Check-In: 4:30pm on the first day of camp.
- Check-out: 7:00pm on the last day of camp.
- Evening Camp runs from 5:00pm-7:00pm daily.
Evening campers do not have any meals at camp. Half Day campers will depart before lunch but have the option to take advantage of our lunch service if they wish. Extended Day and Full Day campers may bring their lunch each day or purchase lunch for $40/week or $10/day, please bring your payment with you to camp.
Daily lunch menu, Monday: Hamburger | Tuesday: Grilled Cheese | Wednesday: Pizza | Thursday: Hot Dog
If campers are interested in playing golf before or after tennis there is a fee of $15/player (9 holes). Please bring your payment with you to camp.
Campers will utilize 21 tennis courts, including 4 outdoor clay, 8 outdoor hard courts, and 9 indoor courts.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. PLEASE NOTE: Our health and release forms require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp. Campers attending multiple weeks need only fill out the health and release forms once. All forms will be kept on file for the summer.
Camp Code: TNXDMA
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00am-9:15am Camper Check In
- 9:15am-10:00am Warm-Up, Stretch, Demo
- 10:00am-12:30pm Morning Instruction/Competitive Play
- 12:30pm-1:00pm Lunch
- 1:00pm-3:00pm Matchplay
- 3:00pm-5:00pm Extended Day (optional)