Join us this summer at the Nike Tennis Camp at Curry College. You'll improve your Tennis game, meet new friends from all over the world and with our new Sport and Language programs, you'll improve your English too!
International campers will find this Nike Tennis camp provides everything they need for a great visit to the US. The Tennis program covers all four essential aspects of the game: skill development: strength and conditioning, technical precision, tactical development and sport psychology. Designed as an intensive educational tennis course, this program also offers specialized skill sessions for tournament and high school players.
Campers can add morning language classes to sharpen their English conversational skills, returning home with a new found confidence. Lastly, exciting evening and weekend activities give international campers a chance to explore Boston, and meet new friends, giving them a summer experience they will never forget!
We will run 6 consecutive weeks of Nike soccer camp, starting on June 28, 2015 and ending on August 7, 2015. Campers can combine sessions together to create a multi-week sport only or sport and language camp package.
International campers seeking a SPORT only multi-week camp should combine our individual sessions (which start on June 28th), with weekend stay overs to create the perfect multi-week camp program. To view our individual Nike Tennis sessions at Curry College, click here.
- 4 hours of daily Nike Tennis instruction including drilling, match play, strategy sessions and conditioning
- ELS Language program offers 15 English classes per week, designed to improve conversation skills and speaking confidence.
- Fun evening and weekend activities including World Team Tennis, laser tag, Six Flags and more
- On-court instruction from director Mehdi Belhassan and his experienced staff
- Every camper will receive a Nike Tennis Camp t-shirt
- Campers come from around the world!
Dates & Prices