2015 University of Houston Nike Tennis Camp Information
The University of Houston Nike Tennis camp is offering three weeks of Half Day (9:00am-11:30am) Tennis Camp for kids ages 7-18 of all skill levels. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own tennis instruction needs can be addressed throughout the week.
- 9:00am Monday at the John E. Hoff Tennis Courts.
- 11:30am Thursday at the John E. Hoff Tennis Courts.
Campers will play on the John E. Hoff Tennis Courts, which is made up of 12 hard courts and includes a 150 seat spectator viewing area.
William P. Hobby Airport in Houston, Texas.
Nike Tennis Camp does not provide any transportation to or from camp from the airport, train stations or bus depots. If you fly into camp, we recommend that you fly into William P. Hobby Airport in Houston, Texas and schedule a shuttle from the airport to camp.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
Camp Code: TNXRHU
Sample Daily Schedule
- 8:30am Stretching, Camp Meeting at Courts
- 8:45am Tennis Instruction
- 10:00am Break
- 10:15am Tennis Instruction and Drills
- 11:45am Lunch, Rest, Optional Tennis
- 1:15pm Tennis Program, Match Play
- 2:45pm Break
- 3:00pm Tennis Program, Doubles and Drills
- 4:00pm Conclusion of Daily Tennis Program