2015 Utah State University Nike Tennis Camp Information
This year we are offering two weeks of Junior Day (8:30am-4:00pm) and Overnight tennis camp for kids ages 10-18 of all skill levels. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own tennis instruction needs can be addressed throughout the week.
Please note: Due to a scheduling conflict with Utah State University, the June 22-26 session has been moved to July 27-31. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Overnight Campers: Monday between 8:15 -8:45am at the dorms.
- Day Campers: Monday at 8:45 at the USU Tennis Courts on 12th East across from Aggie Ice cream.
- Campers should come dressed to play as we will head straight to the courts after check-in. Please make sure to have a water bottle, sunscreen and lip balm with sunscreen. We will be outside all day.
- Day Campers: Pick up the first day is at 4:00pm at the USU Tennis Courts.
- Graduation: Friday at 3:30pm at the USU tennis courts. Parents are encouraged to attend! We will be giving out awards.
- Check-out: Immediately following the awards at 4:00pm.
Day Camper Schedule
- Day Campers check in on Monday at 8:45 at the USU Tennis Courts on 12th East across from Aggie Ice cream.
- Day camp hours : Campers arrive at 9:00am and depart at 4:00pm.
Lunch is included for Day Campers.
Campers play on 8 outdoor courts. In case of rain, we will use indoor courts when available or head into our conference room for strategy, film work and mental toughness chalk talks.
2015: Dorms TBD | 2014: Overnight Campers reside in the Living Learning Center Building B dorms on campus. Campers stay 2 per room and there are 3-4 rooms per dorm. You are assigned by age and roommate requests. There is A/C in the dorms.
Evening activities may include a Movie night, Doubles Tournament, Rec center night with optional swimming, and Mall outing.
Weekend stayovers are not available at this location
Salt Lake City
Nike Tennis Camp does not provide any transportation to/from camp from Salt Lake City Airport, train stations or bus depots. If you are in need of a shuttle service, we recommend Salt Lake Express. Their phone # is 800-356-9796. The shuttle fee is approximately $30 one-way.
If you have a camper arriving by air and is deemed an “unaccompanied minor” by the airlines and must be met by a camp staff member, there is a $50 fee each way that must be paid in advance of camp. You will still have to arrange transportation to/from camp. Please call 1-800-645-3226 two weeks prior to camp to arrange this and to give us the camper’s flight and shuttle information.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
Camp Code: TNXRUS
Sample Daily Schedule
- 8:30am Stretching, Camp Meeting at Courts
- 8:45am Tennis Instruction
- 10:00am Break
- 10:15am Tennis Instruction and Drills
- 11:45am Lunch, Rest, Optional Tennis
- 1:15pm Tennis Program, Match Play
- 2:45pm Break
- 3:00pm Tennis Program, Doubles and Drills
- 4:00pm Conclusion of Daily Tennis Program
- 4:15pm Groups or Private Extra Help, Optional Tennis, Swimming
- 5:00pm Rest, Shower, Dinner
- 7:15pm Evening Activity
- 9:00pm Extended Day Campers Depart
- 9:30pm Overnight Campers to Rooms
- 10:15pm Lights Out