2014 Camp Information
(Camp Code: TNXRUS)
This year we are offering two weeks of Junior overnight and day (8:30am-4:00pm) camp for kids ages 10-18 of all skill levels. Lunch is included for Day Campers.
Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.
• Overnight Campers: Monday between 8:15 -8:45am at the dorms.
• Day Campers: Monday at 8:45 at the USU Tennis Courts on 12th East across from Aggie Ice cream.
• Campers should come dressed to play as we will head straight to the courts after check-in. Please make sure to have a water bottle, sunscreen and lip balm with sunscreen. We will be outside all day.
• Day Campers: Pick up the first day is at 4:00pm at the USU Tennis Courts.
• Graduation: Friday at 3:30pm at the USU tennis courts. Parents are encouraged to attend! We will be giving out awards.
• Check-out: Immediately following the awards.
Day Camper Schedule & Information
• Day Campers check in on Monday at 8:45 at the USU Tennis Courts on 12th East across from Aggie Ice cream.
• Day camp hours : 9:00am-4:00pm
• Meals: Lunch is included for Day Campers.
Campers play on 9 outdoor courts. In case of rain, indoor courts are available.
Overnight Campers reside in the Living Learning Center Building B (2014) dorms on campus. Campers stay 2 per room and there are 3-4 rooms per dorm. You are assigned by age and roommate requests. There is A/C in the dorms (2014).
Evening activities may include a Movie night, Tennis Carnival, Camp Dance, Doubles Tournament, Rec center night with optional swimming, and Mall outing.
Weekend Stayovers: Weekend stayovers are not available at this location
Designated Airport: Salt Lake City
Nike Tennis Camp does not provide any transportation to/from camp from Salt Lake City Airport, train stations or bus depots. If you are in need of a shuttle service, we recommend Salt Lake Express. Their phone # is 800-356-9796. The shuttle fee is approximately $30 one-way.
If you have a camper arriving by air and is deemed an “unaccompanied minor” by the airlines and must be met by a camp staff member, there is a $50 fee each way that must be paid in advance of camp. You will still have to arrange transportation to/from camp. Please call 1-800-645-3226 two weeks prior to camp to arrange this and to give us the camper’s flight and shuttle information.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.