Nike Junior Golf Camps, Kohr Golf Practice Center
Improve your game and have serious fun at
Nike Junior Golf Camps
Nike Junior Golf Camps is proud to offer their new camp programs in the Boston area at Kohr Golf Practice Center! Kohr Golf is a state-of-the-art practice facility with a beautiful setting for golfers of all abilities to enjoy and work on their game. Enroll in camp today and get better this summer!
HALF DAY CAMPS 9:00AM - 12:00PM
Our half-day programs are available for golfers ages 7 to 12 of all ability levels. Enjoy three hours of instruction each day under the direction of our staff, which incorporates focus on all aspects of the game including putting, chipping, pitching, and full swing.
- Three hours of morning instruction covering putting, chipping, pitching and full swing
- Camper amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, one dozen SRIXON balls, workbook, and graduation certificate
- A healthy and positive learning environment designed to help every camper get better
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Daniel Boisvert
Daniel Boisvert serves as Director of Instruction and Camp Director for Nike Junior Golf Camps at Kohr Golf Practice Center.View Daniel's Bio ⟩
Daniel has been teaching alongside Bill McInerney as a Senior Instructor for the past 6 years. He is a certified U.S. Kids Coach, Golf Performance Coach, and PING Club Fitter. Dan works full time in our Academy Program and also provides both private and group lessons to players of all ages.
- Certified PING Club Fitter
- TOP 50 US Kids Honorable Mention
- Decade Training certification- Level I
- Golf Management degree
Coach Chris Hawley
Kohr Golf is fortunate to have Chris Hawley join the team as an Academy Coach. Coach Chris serves as assistant instructor for the Nike Junior Golf Camps.View Chris's Bio ⟩
Chris believes in a fun, positive approach to the game, and that goals are most readily achieved by “keeping it simple.” Chris is also known to create personalized, real structures for his students so that improvements can be measured, and objectives remain clear.
- Former Head Women’s Coach at Johnson & Wales College
- Led team to 3 Sun Conference Championships
- Two-time NAIA All-American at JWU
- Team Captain, and MVP at JWU
Coach Andrew Wester
Andrew Wester serves as assistant instructor for the Nike Junior Golf Camps at Kohr Golf Practice Center.View Andrew's Bio ⟩
Coach Andre was the 2017 New England Assistant Golf Professional Player of the Year. He played Division I Collegiate Golf at URI and Graduated with a degree in Kinesiology.
- B.S. in Kinesiology
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist
- K-Vest Level 1 Certified Instructor
- US Kids Certified Coach
This program is designed for boys and girls between the ages of 7 and 12. The Nike Junior Golf Camp staff is on hand to provide campers with top quality instruction each day. At Nike Junior Golf Camps we accommodate all skill levels; the junior player just discovering the game, the high school player trying to move up on the team, and the tournament level junior looking to improve his or her tournament results. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.Show Less See More Camp Details
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the spring.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00am Campers arrive, warm up, stretching, skills demonstrations by staff
- 9:15am Rotate stations working on full swing, short game, putting
- 10:45am Drills, games, competitions for prizes
- 12:00pm Camp meeting and departure
KOHR Golf Practice Center
KOHR Golf is a state-of-the-art driving range and practice center in Natick, MA. Our hitting bays look out over our picturesque property, and invite golfers to attempt different shots to realistic target greens that simulate on-course play. Our facility includes:
- Three separate focus areas allow for focused practice on different aspects of your game
- 61 public hitting bays plus a private two-tiered grass tee box
- Public USGA putting/chipping green
- Professionally designed, private, short game practice area with 2 USGA Greens and Bunkers
- A fairway bunker
- Cool Clubs Boston – club fitting studio
- Golf Performance Studio
Camp Dates & Prices
This program has concluded for the season.
Please Join our email list to be notified when this program is available for registration.