Nike Junior Golf Camps powered by KOHR Golf Center
Improve your game and have serious fun at
Nike Junior Golf Camps
Nike Junior Golf Camps is proud to offer summer camp programs in Natick, Massachusetts at KOHR Golf Practice Center! KOHR Golf is a state-of-the-art practice facility with a beautiful setting for golfers of all abilities to enjoy and work on their game. Enroll in camp today and get better this summer!
FULL DAY CAMPS 9:00AM - 3:30PM
Our full day programs are available for golfers ages 8 to 16 of all ability levels. Enjoy three hours of instruction each day under the direction of our staff, which incorporates focus on all aspects of the game including putting, chipping, pitching, and full swing. After morning instruction, campers have lunch (included in the cost of the camp), before taking the KOHR shuttle van to Sassamon Trace Golf Course for afternoon course play. Sassamon Trace is a junior-friendly course that allows each player to practice the skills they've learned under the watchful eye of our instruction staff. Players are picked up at Sassamon Trace GC at 3:30pm.
- Three hours of morning instruction covering putting, chipping, pitching and full swing
- Supervised afternoon course play with the camp staff (Sassamon Trace Golf Course)
- Camper amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, SRIXON golf balls, camp workbook, and graduation certificate
- A healthy and positive learning environment designed to help every camper get better
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Drayton Melton
Coach Drayton is a certified teaching professional at KOHR Golf Center and serves as camp director for Nike Junior Golf Camps.View Drayton's Bio ⟩
Coach Drayton is a professional golfer who has 5+ years of coaching experience. Drayton was previously the Director of Instruction at TGC at Pleasant Point Plantation. Drayton is in his 2nd year coaching at KOHR Academy. He is also a Head Coach for The First Tee Program. Drayton has a Golf Management Degree from PGCC in Hilton Head, SC. He is also a master club fitter for Mizuno Golf.
Coach Daniel Boisvert
Daniel Boisvert serves as Director of Instruction at Kohr Golf Practice Center.View Daniel's Bio ⟩
Daniel has been teaching alongside Bill McInerney as a Senior Instructor for the past 6 years. He is a certified U.S. Kids Coach, Golf Performance Coach, and PING Club Fitter. Dan works full time in our Academy Program and also provides both private and group lessons to players of all ages.
- Certified PING Club Fitter
- TOP 50 US Kids Honorable Mention
- Decade Training certification- Level I
- Golf Management degree
Coach Chris Hawley
Kohr Golf is fortunate to have Chris Hawley join the team as an Academy Coach. Coach Chris serves as assistant instructor for the Nike Junior Golf Camps.View Chris's Bio ⟩
Chris believes in a fun, positive approach to the game, and that goals are most readily achieved by “keeping it simple.” Chris is also known to create personalized, real structures for his students so that improvements can be measured, and objectives remain clear.
- Former Head Women’s Coach at Johnson & Wales College
- Led team to 3 Sun Conference Championships
- Two-time NAIA All-American at JWU
- Team Captain, and MVP at JWU
Director of Player Development Bill McInerney
Bill is the co-owner and director of player development of KOHR Golf Center.View Bill's Bio ⟩
Bill’s knowledge of the golf swing / innovative coaching methodologies, positive approach and sincere dedication to his students have made him one of the most sought-after golf coaches in New England and Nationwide
- GOLF DIGEST Best Teachers In Massachusetts
- FCG TOP 25 Elite Junior Golf Coach in USA
- NEGM Top 25 Best Golf Instructor in New England
This program is designed for boys and girls between the ages of 8 and 16. The Nike Junior Golf Camp staff is on hand to provide campers with top quality instruction each day. At Nike Junior Golf Camps we accommodate all skill levels; the junior player just discovering the game, the high school player trying to move up on the team, and the tournament level junior looking to improve his or her tournament results. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.Show Less See More Camp Details
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the spring.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00am Campers arrive, warm up, stretching, skills demonstrations by staff
- 9:15am Rotate stations working on full swing, short game, putting
- 10:45am Drills, games, competitions for prizes
- 12:00pm Lunch
- 12:45pm Campers depart for Sassamon Trace for course play
- 1:00pm Tee off with the camp staff
- 3:30pm Campers are picked up at Sassamon Trace
KOHR Golf Center
KOHR Golf is a state-of-the-art driving range and practice center in Natick, MA. Our hitting bays look out over our picturesque property, and invite golfers to attempt different shots to realistic target greens that simulate on-course play. Our facility includes:
- Three separate focus areas allow for focused practice on different aspects of your game
- 61 public hitting bays plus a private two-tiered grass tee box
- Public USGA putting/chipping green
- Professionally designed, private, short game practice area with 2 USGA Greens and Bunkers
- A fairway bunker
- Cool Clubs Boston – club fitting studio
- Golf Performance Studio
Camp ReviewsSubmit a review
Nike Junior Golf Camps at Kohr Golf Practice Center are new for 2019 and have not yet been reviewed.