Presented by Kristin Ramey, Camp Director
Nike Girls Lacrosse Camp at McDaniel College
Nike Lacrosse Tip: Give and Go Drill By Coach Ramey Of McDaniel College
This drill is excellent for teaching players to give and go.
- Have your players get in two lines at the top of the 12 meter arc.
- One line will have lacrosse balls, and the other will not.
- Have a soft defensive player or coach stand in front of the players with the ball.
- That player will feed the ball to the second line and then sprint towards the goal.
- The second line player will catch, switch hands and throw a lead pass to the breaking player.
- A catch and a shot should occur and the players should return to the back of the lines.
- Ball Movement
Vary the locations where the cones are set up. Also add defenders at the cones for added pressure.
Nike Lacrosse Camps
The Nike Maryland Girls Lacrosse Camp, directed by Head Women's Lacrosse Coach at McDaniel College, Kristin Ramey, provides emerging and elite players the opportunity to improve their skills in a structured and competitive environment. Upcoming programs include our Summer Camp, July 16-18.