More Important Camp Details
This camp is open to all levels of player. Groups will be designated as High School (High Potential) or General Skills (ages 9-12) and is intended to give the player all the skills necessary to improve and take their game to the next level. High School players will experience College Level workouts and received an entire college level training experience.
Check-in takes place at 1:00pm on Sunday at the Residence Halls.
Camp concludes on Wednesday at 12:30pm out of the Residence Halls. There will be a brief awards ceremony prior to checkout.
A full baseball and living experience. Immerse yourself in baseball and new friends off and on the field. Live, eat, breathe and sleep baseball!
EXTENDED DAY CAMP
Includes all baseball and night activities, dinner on Sunday, lunch and dinner Monday-Tuesday. Extended Day campers will be picked up at 8:00 p.m. each day aside from Wednesday when camp ends at 1:00 p.m.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check-in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers prior to camp. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
Camp Code: BAXRSD
Current features include:
- A complete lighting system added in 2011
- Two covered dugouts (with lighting and power)
- Scoreboard (located in right center field)
- Fenced batting cage with power available
- Bleacher seating for approx. 1,200
Field Dimensions from home plate to the fence:
- Left Field - 330 ft.
- Right Field - 330 ft.
- Center Field - 400 ft.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:00 a.m. Wake-up, breakfast (Overnight Campers)
- 8:45 a.m. Arrival (Extended Day Campers), stretching
- 9:00 a.m. Individual instruction and drill work
- 11:30 a.m. Lunch/Free Time
- 1:00 p.m. Instruction and drills, position play
- 4:30 p.m. Free time, relax, visit with friends
- 5:00 p.m. Dinner
- 6:15 p.m. Chalk Talks
- 8:00 p.m. Extended Day Campers Depart
- 8:30 p.m. Evening Activities
- 10:00 p.m. Lights Out