Nike Swim Camp Lake Tahoe Incline Village, Nevada
The Nike Swim Camp in Lake Tahoe takes place at the Incline Village Indoor Pool. This camp, lead by one of our most experienced camp directors in Kathy Walker, is designed to help competitive swimmers improve their stroke technique so they can compete at the next level.
Camp will be held in the beautiful 37,000 square foot, first class Incline Village Recreation Center which is located at 980 Incline Way in Incline Village, Lake Tahoe. Campers will train each day in the 25 yard Indoor Pool.
Upon arrival at camp, campers are placed in groups with other swimmers having similar abilities and goals. Our camp staff will do their best to accommodate your needs, keeping in consideration your experience and desire to improve.
- For competitive swimmers only
- Stroke technique refinement
- Small group and individual stroke analysis/instruction
- Half day camp 12:00pm-4:00pm
- Program limited to 35 campers
- Every camper receives a Nike Camp T-shirt and Nike Swim Cap
Kathy Walker spent the last 10 years at the College of Saint Benedict as head coach. Currently she is enjoying her second year as aquatics coordinator and head swimming coach at The American International School of Muscat in the Sultanate of Oman. Additionally since 1999 she has been the Director of the Stanford Swim Camp.Read Full Bio
- 1980-00: Varsity swimming and diving coach at Melrose High School
- 1980-04: Director of Aquatics for Melrose Public School District
- 2000-04: Assistant swimming and diving coach for College of Saint Benedict and Saint John's University
- 1999-11: Director of the Stanford Swim Camp
- 1998-02: President of the Minnesota Swimming Coaches Association
- American Swimming Coaches Association President (1997-2004)
- American Swimming Coaches' Association
- United States Swimming Association
- Water Safety Instructor and Trainer
- Lifeguard Instructor and Trainer
- CPR for the Professional Rescuer Instructor
- Director of the Health and Safety Services Committee for the American Red Cross
Walker also has the honor of being a member of the Minnesota Swimming Hall of Fame.
Check-in 12:00pm Monday - Thursday
Check-out 4:00pm Monday - Thursday
Limited to 35 campers
Read camper reviews