The Nike Swim Camp in Lake Tahoe takes place at the Incline Village Indoor Pool. This camp, lead by one of our most experienced camp directors in Kathy Walker, is designed to help competitive swimmers improve their stroke technique so they can compete at the next level.
Camp will be held in the beautiful 37,000 square foot, first class Incline Village Recreation Center which is located at 980 Incline Way in Incline Village, Lake Tahoe. Campers will train each day in the 25 yard Indoor Pool.
Upon arrival at camp, campers are placed in groups with other swimmers having similar abilities and goals. Our camp staff will do their best to accommodate your needs, keeping in consideration your experience and desire to improve.
- For competitive swimmers only
- Stroke technique refinement
- Small group and individual stroke analysis/instruction
- Half day camp 12:00pm-4:00pm
- Program limited to 35 campers
- Every camper receives a Nike Camp T-shirt and Nike Swim Cap
Dates & Prices