More Important Camp Details
Players have an opportunity to master fundamentals, develop proper mechanics, and gain game play experience before school try-outs. This program is open to players of all ability levels, ages 10-18. Players choose to stay overnight or extended day for session one in July. For a preseason boost, athletes should attend the day clinic in August.
An information packet will be available in the late spring and will be emailed to all registered players when it is available. You will also be able to download it from the 'My Camps' tab at the top of this webpage.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
Overnight Players: Professional coaching and instruction, all meals, on-campus housing, and supervision.
Extended Day Players: 9:00am-9:00pm (half day on first and last day of instruction): Professional coaching and instruction, lunch, and dinner.
Day Players: 9:00am-3:00pm
24-hour supervision is an important feature of every NIKE Volleyball Clinic. Staff members reside in players’ quarters and participate in all activities.
2017 SESSION INFORMATION
All Skills: July 20-23, 2017
Overnight and Extended Day Players
- Check-in: Thursday, July 20th at Holmes Sports Center. Overnight players in between 1:00pm-2:00pm. Extended day playesr check in between 2:00pm-2:30pm.
- Check-out: Sunday, July 23rd between 2:00-3:00pm. Parents are invited to watch tournament play starting at 12:30pm.
- Extended Day Player Schedule: Thursday 2:30pm-9:00pm, Friday & Saturday 9:00am-9:00pm, Sunday 9:00am-2:00pm
Pre Season All Skills: August 14-17, 2017
- Check-in: Monday, August 14th at Holmes Sports Center between 8:30am-9:00am.
- Check-out: Thursday, August 17th between 2:30pm-3:00pm. Parents are invited to watch tournament play starting at 12:30pm.
Players Grouped by: skill, age, years of experience
Equipment Needed: Volleyball shoes, knee pads and a water bottle.
Molten Volleyballs may be purchased when you register for your session for an additional $15. Volleyballs must be paid for at the time of registration. Players do not need to bring a ball to play and purchasing one is optional.
Players Per Room: 2
Roommates: By request
Linens: Not provided. Bring linens or sleeping bag, pillow, pillowcase and a towel
Air Conditioning: TBD
Spending Money: $40 per week
Closest Airport: Boston Logan International Airport
Transportation to and from campus is not provided.
If you have a group of eight or more players registering for the same clinic, each player is eligible for a $30 discount. Groups can register online or via mail/fax.
To register a group online: Please have someone contact the USSC office with the names of each camper in the group at 1-800-645-3226 to create a unique discount code. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the offer code during check out.
To register a group via mail/fax: Please have each camper fill out our REGISTRATION FORM providing credit card number or a check. All registration forms must be received at the same time via mail or fax. Fax registrations to 415-526-5933. Mail registrations to Nike Volleyball Camps 1010 B Street, Suite 450, San Rafael, CA 94901.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:30 Wake-up, shower
- 8:15 Breakfast
- 9:00 Stretching/conditioning
- 9:15 Arm swing demonstration
- 9:30 Practice: Attacking progression
- 10:30 Defense and serving drills
- 12:00 Lunch, rest
- 1:30 Passing demonstration
- 1:45 Practice passing/defense drills
- 2:30 Practice: emergency recovery
- 3:00 3 vs 3 tournament
- 4:30 Free time, rest
- 5:30 Dinner
- 6:30 Practice: games/scrimmages
- 9:00 Evening activities
- 10:00 Campers to rooms
- 10:30 Lights out