Join Coach Moskovits and her enthusiastic staff at Warner University this summer for an outstanding volleyball camp experience.
The Position Specialty program is designed for boys and girls who want to specialize in the Setter, Hitter or Libero (Defensive Specialist) position. Campers must select just one position to specialize and train in during camp. They will receive intensive instruction on technique and proper form for this position during the camp session.
The All Skills program is open to girls of all ability levels, ages 10-18. Campers will master the fundamentals, develop proper mechanics and gain valuable game play experience. Every aspect of the game is covered, giving you a solid foundation to build upon during your upcoming season. Players undergo a skill evaluation during the first training session and will be placed into groups according to ability.
- Excellent residential, dining and training facilities
- Six hours of daily instruction
- Coach to camper ratio is 1:10
- Players grouped by age and ability level
- Personal evaluations from your coach
- Nike Volleyball camp T-shirt
Dates & Prices