Nike Adult Golf Camps, Greenfield Lakes Golf Course
Improve your game and have serious fun at
Nike Adult Golf Camps
US Sports Camps is excited to offer its newest location of Nike Adult Golf Camps in Gilbert, AZ at Greenfield Lakes Golf Course. Camp Director, Mark Lawless, and his dedicated staff of professionals are eager to help improve your game! Sign up for an exciting experience at the Greenfield Lakes Golf Course. Learn golf, meet other golfers and network all at the same time.
WOMEN'S ONLY CAMP
The Women's Only Camp is designed for women who are interested in learning about golf, or improving their game in a no pressure environment. This program is a Half Day camp with the chance to meet and mingle with other golfers in the area. Instruction will cover all facets of the game including full swing, chipping, pitching, putting reading, etiquette, and properly fitting your golf clubs.
- Provide initial player assessment and identify areas of improvement
- Work on all aspects of the game (Driver, long irons, short game, putting, mental game, course management, etc.)
- Prescribe an improvement plan
- A healthy and positive learning environment designed to help every golfer get better
- View More Details ⟩
This program is designed for women 18 and up. The staff on hand will provide golfers with top quality instruction each day. At Nike Adult Golf Camps we accommodate all skill levels; the new player just discovering the game or the intermediate/advanced golfer looking to improve his or her results. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that all instructional needs can be addressed.
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
You can expect high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
- Dates: Summer Dates Available
- Adult Women's Camps: June 17-21
- Age Group: 18+
- Gender: Women only
- Camp Type: Half Day Camps Available
- Half Day: 8:00am-11:00am
- Check-In: 15 minutes prior to camp start time.
- Lunch: Lunch is not included.
- Program: The All Abilities program is designed to improve the fundamental skills needed for golf including putting, chipping, bunker play, and full-swing. On the first day of camp, all participants will be evaluated by the instructors and placed into groups based on age and ability level in various individual, small group and full group settings.
Please note: Camp schedules and details may be subject to change.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Morning instruction with focus on all aspects of the game including putting, chipping, sand play and full-swing. Course play (when available) for Advanced campers.
- Lunch: Lunch is not included.
- Supervision: Campers are supervised by staff during camp hours.
- Camper Amenity Package: Campers will receive an amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, SRIXON golf balls, camp workbook, and graduation certificate.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:6 staff-to-camper ratio.
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience.
- Equipment Needed: Players should supply their own golf clubs, glove, golf balls, and tees. Through Nike Junior Golf Camps we do not provide club rentals at this camp. You can reach out to the Pro-Shop at the golf course to see if they have any rentals available for your session of camp. The phone number is (480) 503-0500.
- Facility: Greenfield Lakes Golf Course
- Medical Protocol: Camp will have on-site staff to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Athletic clothing (t-shirts, shorts)
- Golf clubs
- Golf Balls/tees/glove
- Golf shoes or tennis/athletic shoes
- Collared shirt (recommended)
- Water bottle*
- Hat/visor (Campers receive Nike hat with amenity package)
- Snacks (optional)
- COVID PPE (as required by state/local guidelines)
- Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
Transportation is not provided. Golfers will be responsible for getting to and from camp on their own.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE JUNIOR GOLF CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our golf camps please see our FAQ page.Show Less See More Camp Details
Please note: Camp schedules may be subject to change.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 8:00am Campers check-in
- 8:15am Small group instruction with emphasis on putting, chipping, pitching, bunker play and full swing
- 11:00pm Lunch
- 12:00pm Afternoon course play (when available)
- Campers check-out
Greenfield Lakes Golf Course
Greenfield Lakes Golf Course is the crown jewel of the Gilbert, Arizona golf community. This is truly a facility that is owned and operated with a love for this classic game. Visitors love the memorable experiences found on our grounds, from the moment they step into the clubhouse right up to the 18th green.
The real star at Greenfield Lakes is our fantastic 18-hole course, which many consider the finest par 62 in Maricopa County. This is a course that straddles the line between being very challenging and relaxing. It is a great course to test your skills or to begin learning the game of golf. Greenfield boasts a competitive number of challenging par 3s sprinkled with four par 4s and a pair of par 5s. The result is a varied design that will have you reaching for every club in your bag. Greenfield also offers the best practice facilities around, complete with a misted and covered driving range along with a lit practice green. We have everything you need to take your game to new levels!
Camp Questions & Answers
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.