Nike Baseball Camp Tour Netherlands
Vacation with a Purpose!
The whole family is invited to The Netherlands this summer! Travel with us to the beautiful city of Amsterdam for an unforgettably rich cultural and baseball experience. Give your son the experience of a lifetime where he'll not only get to explore and learn about a different culture, but he'll also build new friendships, improve his baseball skills and compete against talented international teams with coaching from MLB Professional Area Scout & Nike Baseball Camp Veteran Director, Tom Myers.
- Elite Training & Competition
- 4 Star resort accomodations
- Stunning site seeing & tourism
- All meals and drinks included
- 2 Practices and 5 games
- Player Uniform Package
- All transportation for scheduled events
- All taxes & fees included
Camp Director Tom Myers
Directing the camp is Tom Myers, former MiLB player, Division I assistant coach, and for the past 8 years has worked as a professional scout for the Chicago Cubs organization.View Tom Myers's Bio & Baseball Tips ⟩
From 1998-2001 Myers served as the lead assistant for UCSB of the Big West conference. From 2002-2004 served in the same capacity at the Santa Clara University. He later returned to UCSB from 2005-2011 as associate head coach for the Gauchos. During the summer of 2007 Myers served as pitching coach for the Santa Barbara Foresters of the California Collegiate league.
Summer of 2008 Myers was the head coach for the Kenai Peninsula Oilers of the Alaskan League. From 2009-2011 Myers was the head coach for the Brewster Whitecaps of the prestigious Cape Cod League. During his time as a Division I assistant coach, Myers instructed 109 players that eventually played professional baseball with 42 reaching the Major Leagues.
Myers was drafted in 1991 by the Oakland Athletics and eventually played 5 seasons with the Athletics, Orioles and Cardinals. In 1997 Myers served as player-coach for the Dutch Professional League in Haarlam, Holland. Myers currently enters his 8th year as an area scout for the World Champion Chicago Cubs. His territory covers Central Southern California, Las Vegas and Hawaii. Myers also serves as an assistant coach each August for the annual Area Code Games for the Milwaukee Brewers team that includes top high school players from the Southern California Area.
Myers graduated from UCSB with a degree in History and received his Masters in Education from Azusa Pacific University.
Baseball Tips by Tom Myers:
This thrilling tour of Amsterdam is designed to take your baseball game to the next level while exposing you to new cultures and beautiful sites. We encourage you to bring the whole family!
2019 Tour Dates: August 14 - 23
Space is limited to 2 teams. One 12U and one 14U - with only 25 spots available per team and spaces being filled by position.
Number of Players by Position Per Team
First Base: 2
Have Questions About The Tour?
If you have very specific questions regarding the logistics of the tour (hotels, flights, sightseeing activities, daily schedule etc.) please call: 1-800-645-3226
Schedule & Information
- Per Person (camper or accompanying family member): $2,195*
- *Price does not include airfare. Participants have the option to purchase a group flight during registration or arrange for their own flights. Our dedicated travel agent will assist in finding the most convenient and economical options to work with the group itinerary on the ground.
- Uniform Package for all players
- 8 Nights Hotel Accommodation at 4* Hotel; Amsterdam, Netherlands
- All Motor Coach transports to/from airport
- All Motor Coach transfers for all games, practices/exhibitions & tour events.
- Meals (Players, Coaches & Guests):
- 7 Breakfasts throughout the tour at the hotel.
- 2 Lunches
- 4 Dinners
- 2 Baseball Training sessions with Head Coach
- 5 Baseball Games against local European teams
- Tour Director exclusive to your group
- Access to online fundraiser – raise all tour costs
- Assistance with booking flights
- Guided City tour of Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Canal Cruise
- Zaanse Schans
- Out of pocket expenses
*For daily itinerary details, click the button below.Show Less See More Tour Details
Please note all cancellations must be received in writing to the Event Manager listed. Cancellations made later than 180 days prior to departure are subject to the following scales of charges payable by the customer:
- Cancellation 120 to 91 days of event departure: $500.00 USD non-refundable (per person).
- Cancellation at/inside of 90 to 61 days of event departure: $1000.00 USD non-refundable (per person).
- Cancellation at/inside of 60 to 41 days of event departure. 100% of payment scheduled amount non-refundable (per person).
Raise money to help you make this once-in-a-lifetime experience a reality through Legacy's Online Fundraiser. Create a personal page for your fundraiser and reach out to family, friends, neighbors, and colleagues to donate online. To get set-up, visit https://www.legacyonlinefundraiser.com/6972 and click 'Create a Page'. If you have any additional questions regarding the Fundraiser, please contact Tour Coordinator Remy Sennema: +1-603-373-7223 (Office Number) or firstname.lastname@example.org
About Legacy Global Sports
LEGACY GLOBAL SPORTS. IMPACTING LIVES. DEVELOPING LEADERS.
We now engage over 1,000,000 elite youth athletes and their families at over 350 exclusive youth sports events, tournaments and tours across North America and Europe each year. Our world-class marquee events and brand partnerships enhance our brand equity give us the leverage to dominate elite youth sports across all pillars of the LEGACY brand – from events and academies to housing & travel, apparel, education and representation.
US Sports Camps, Inc. is a registration agent only and Nike, Inc. is a marketing sponsor only. Neither entity has operational or management control of the Legacy programs, and makes no representations or warranties, nor assumes any liability regarding those programs.
Tour Dates & Prices
PLAYER AGE GROUP: 10-14
Please note you will be taken to a 3rd party site (Legacy Global Sports) to complete your registration. The first step will be to create a New Account as “New Player”. After that, please follow all prompted steps. If you get stuck at any time, you can reach out to the US Sports Camps Office: 1-800-645-3226 or email email@example.com.
Per Person: $2,195.00
(Airfare not included)