Nike Softball Camp Scrap Yard Dawgs
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Softball Camps
Nike Softball Camps will be returning for another year with the Scrap Yard Dawgs. This camp will be a balance between hard work and fun and presents campers with the opportunity to experience an elite training environment to improve fielding and hitting skills. Players leave this camp with improved skills, a higher self-confidence, and new friends!
- Professional instruction from the Scrap Yard coaching staff and current players
- Low camper to instructor ratio
- Daily emphasis on fundamental development, team play and more
- Elite training
- Official Nike Camp T-Shirt and prizes!
- Nike Softball Camp Graduation Certificate
- View More Details ⟩
Director of Operations Sarah Draheim
Sarah Draheim is the Director of Operations at Scrap Yard Sports.
This camp is for softball players of all abilities ages 7-12. Instruction will focus primarily on hitting, specific position fielding, base-running, and game situations. In addition, pitchers will have the opportunity to work with pitching instructors. See "More Camp Details" for further information.
2019 Camp Dates
- July 15-18 (Monday-Thursday)
Please note: The following information may be subject to change.
2019 SESSION SCHEDULE
CAMP DATES: July 15-18 (mon-THURS)
- Check-in: 8:45-9:00 a.m. on Monday for all campers. See registration packet for specific location.
- Check-out: 3:00 p.m. on Thursday.
- Day Camper Schedule: Monday-Thursday: 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- After Care: 3-5 p.m. available for $50.00 (Monday-Thursday)
What's included in the fee?
- Daily softball instruction
- Day campers: Lunch will be provided.
- Ticket to a Scrap Yard Dawgs Game
- Supervision: Staff members participate in all activities.
- Camp T-shirt: All campers receive a Nike Softball Camp t-shirt.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Low camper to coach ratio
- Players Grouped by: age and ability
- Equipment Needed: Players should supply their own glove, cleats, bat and a helmet and wear softball attire (softball pants recommended)
- Facility: Outdoor Fields.
- Medical Protocol: In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
Nike Softball Camps does not provide transportation from airports, train stations or bus depots. If you have a child flying to camp, please arrange a shuttle or taxi service.
If you have a group of campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a discount. Please have someone contact the US Sports Camps office at 1-800-645-3226 with the names of each camper in the group and we will create a unique discount code for your group. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the offer code during check out. *Discount amount varies by program. Please call for details.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. Our health and release forms may require a doctor's signature (please reference your camp packet). All required forms will be collected on the first day of camp.
Camps are open to any and all entrants, limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender.
Scrap Yard Sports, located near The Woodlands, Texas, is the premier sports facility in the Houston Area. Sixteen all-turf fields are being created to support baseball and softball tournaments, league play, kickball, lacrosse, and other sports. No one else offers this quality of fields and facilities in the Houston area. The facility includes top of the line amenities: Covered batting cages, Clubhouse and top of the line concessions.
To see a video of the facilities from the Scrap Yard Dawgs organization, click HERE
Camp ReviewsSubmit a review
Very encouraging to everyone!
July 19, 2018: The girls had fun and the coaches were positive role models.
— Jacqueline H. Parent
The coaches were so great!
June 15, 2018: The confidence that my child gained in her style of playing was a lot!
— Jeffery L. Parent
She learned so much!
June 15, 2018: Addison loved learning from credible softball players! She enjoyed interacting with them, their feedback, and getting their autographs!
— Kristen B. Parent
June 15, 2018: Addie loved meeting the pro players and was inspired by their encouragement.
— Michelle H. Parent
Lots of fun!
June 15, 2018: My daughter loved her coach!
— Tim D. Parent