International Camp Questions & Answers
- What is the payment and cancellation policy for the Nike Sport Camps?
- What do I need to do to register for a Nike Sport Camp?
- What is included in the camp tuition?
What is the payment and cancellation policy for the Nike Sport Camps?
Refunds will only be given if you purchase the $35 Cancellation Protection and cancel prior to your balance due date. Cancellation refund insurance is charged per individual session and is due at the time of registration.
Otherwise, if you have to cancel for any reason, you will receive a camp “voucher” for all camp tuition payments made, valid through 2014. Your camp voucher can be applied to the same type of "sport" camp you originally registered for. Vouchers are transferable to an immediate family member.
In the unlikely event USSC cancels a Nike Sport Camp session, a full refund for camp registration fees will be provided. Camper waives any and all damages that may otherwise arise out of any camp cancellation
What do I need to do to register for a Nike Sport Camp?
International campers are welcome to attend any of our camps providing they:
- Meet the camp eligibility requirements, ie age etc,
- Have the proper credentials to enter the US.
- Register and pay the necessary deposits
- Pay their final camp balances at least one month prior to camp.
What is included in the camp tuition?
Each multi-week session includes tuition for sport only or/+ sport + language programs, housing, meals and weekend program (including activites) for the duration of your camp. Round-trip airport transfers are also included, unless noted.