Improve your game at MB Sports Camps!
MB Sports Camps are intensive, instructional sports camps for the young athlete striving to improve his/her game. MBSC is sponsored by Nike Sports Camps and caters to all levels, from beginners to nationally ranked players. We offer intensive sports instruction in: Basketball, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Baseball and Volleyball. Sports are instructed by professionals, former professionals and/or college and high school coaches. Campers play 5-6 hours of sports per day and their progress is evaluated at the end of their stay with us.
More Than Just Sports
In additional to the Intensive Sports Camp experience. We offer our campers fun, supervised Evening Activities on a daily basis. These activities vary week by week and a schedule will be mailed to parents once their child is registered. Activities range from Whale Watch, Blue Man Group shows, Hard Rock Cafe, Red Sox Games, Movie Night, Dance Party, Bowling and much more.
Browse the MB Sports Camps below and get into camp today!
- Softball at Curry College
- Volleyball at Curry College
- Baseball at Curry College
- Boys Lacrosse at Curry College
- Girls Lacrosse at Curry College
- Tennis at Curry College
- Golf Schools & Junior Camps at Curry College
- Boys Basketball at Curry College
- Girls Basketball at Curry College
- Soccer at Curry College
- Soccer Camp at University of Central Florida
- Boys Lacrosse at University of Central Florida
- Girls Lacrosse at University of Central Florida
MB Nike Sports Camps in proud partnership with DeBartolo Sports have teamed-up to offer the Elite Quarterback and Wide Receiver Academy!
- DeBartolo Football Academy at Curry College
- Debartolo Football Academy at University of Central Florida
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:15-7:30am Wake up
- 7:30-8:30am Breakfast is served
- 8:10-8:40am Day Camper drop off
- 9:00-11:45am Session 1
- 11:45-12:30pm Lunch
- 12:30-1:45pm Break/Rest (Day Campers stay in dorms with us)
- 2:00-4:45pm Session 2
- 4:45-5:00pm Day Campers pick-up
- 4:45-5:30pm Dinner (Extended Day Campers have dinner with us)
- 5:30-6:30pm Shower/Get ready for evening activities
- 6:30-10:30pm Field Trips/Movies/Games/Hanging out with friends
- 10:30pm Campers in dorms/Lights out
MBSC/ NIKE Soccer Camp has Double the Supervision! This is because they hire 2 separate staff: coaching staff and counselor staff. This ensures that coaches are not overworked and can adequately teach and coach soccer every day. It also ensures that your children being well supervised during all non-sport hours. Also the owners/directors reside in the dorms with campers!