Camp is open to campers of all abilities ages 8-18. Campers will be evaluated and placed in appropriate groups based on skill and age to allow maximum improvement.
Check-in takes place at 8:45am on Monday at the softball field.
Camp concludes on Friday at 3:00pm.
- Water Bottle
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact numbers, and a checklist of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. The US Sports Camps health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
Campers will train on the Roadrunners home turf, Auraria field. Auraria field is a premier facility with a back drop of the city of Denver.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 8:45 a.m. Check in, warm-up/throwing mechanics/fielding
- 9:15 a.m. Group Training Drills/Contests
- 10:30 a.m. Circuit Training/Position Stategy
- 11:30 a.m. Lunch
- 12:30 p.m. Warm Up/Running Drills and Contests
- 1:45 p.m. Offensive and Skill Station Circuit Training
- 2:15 p.m. Games
- 3:00 p.m. Campers Depart