Butler University, located in Indianapolis, is hosting one
week of Nike Swim Camp for the fourth consecutive summer in 2014. Stroke instruction includes start, turn, and finish work, dryland practice sessions, underwater video analysis, and fun games for all campers.
Located in the Butler-Tarkington neighborhood, on a 295-acre campus, five miles from downtown Indianapolis the Nike Swim Camp at Butler University is designed to help competitive swimmers improve their stroke technique so they can compete at the next level.
Upon arrival at camp, campers are placed in groups with other swimmers having similar abilities and goals. Our camp staff will do their best to accommodate your needs, keeping in consideration your experience and desire to improve.
- Stroke technique and evaluation for all competitive strokes
- Start and turn skill work and refinement
- Low camper to staff ratio and 24 hour supervision
- Underwater videotaping and evaluation by coaches
- Nutrition and Motivation Discussions
- Dry land sessions and fun evening social activities
- Every camper receives a Nike Camp T-shirt and Nike Swim Cap
- Every camper is eligible to receive merit-based prizes during camp
Dates & Prices