Who says getting better can't be fun, too? At Nike Volleyball Camps, you'll meet other young athlets who love volleyball as much as you do. On and off the court, you'll share an experience you will remember forever. The camps at Fairmont Prep serve as a great way to prepare for your upcoming season.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
Campers train from 9:00am-3:00pm each day. Lunch is not provided. Campers are asked to bring a sack lunch each day.
2016 SESSION INFORMATION
June 13-16, 2016
· Check-in: Between 8:30am-9:00am at Fairmont Prep Gym on the first day of camp
· Check-out: 2:30pm on the last day of camp
Players Grouped by: skill, age, years of experience
Evaluation: Written by coaching staff
Equipment Needed: Volleyball shoes, knee pads, water bottle and LUNCH each day.
If eight or more campers register together, as a group by mail or fax, each camper will receive a $30 discount. Click “Get Brochure” above and print the application. All applications must be received at the same time via mail or fax. If all members of your group pay with a Visa or MasterCard, feel free to fax your applications to 415-479-6061 to expedite processing. Late or individual registrations are not eligible to receive the group discount. Discount does not apply to team only camps
Just minutes from Disneyland and Knott’s Berry Farm, and located right off the I-5, Fairmont Preparatory Academy is Southern California’s leading prep school and is located in the heart of Orange County. With ample room, a safe and clean environment, and top-notch facilities, Fairmont Prep provides an ideal location to come out for 4 days to practice and improve your volleyball skills.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00 Icebreaker volleyball game/ dynamic stretching
- 9:30 Technique teaching and Skills of the Day (passing/defense/serving) Demonstrations
- 10:00 Drills for the Skills of the Day
- 12:00 Lunch, Active Rest with Volleyball Videos
- 1:15 Position work: Attackers/Setters/Defenders
- 2:00 Transition Drills/ 6 vs 6 Drills
- 3:00 Campers depart