More Important Camp Details
Daily instrucition consists of drills, small sided games, full scrimmages, and position specific training. Small training groups insure that each player receives personalized feedback and coaching.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
What's included in the fee?
Overnight campers: Dormitory housing on campus and all meals are provided.
Extended day campers (9am-9pm except on the first and last day): Lunch and dinner are provided.
Volleyballs: Molten Volleyballs may be purchased when you register for camp for an additional $15. Volleyballs must be paid for at the time of registration. Campers do not need to bring a ball to camp and purchasing one is optional.
*Please note, this information is subject to change.
2017 SESSION INFORMATION
All Skills: June 25-28, 2017
- Check-in: Arrive between 1:00-2:00pm Sunday June 25th at Thompson Hall
- Check-out: Graduation starts at 11:30am Wednesday June 28th. Parents are invited to attend the last session starting at 9:30am
- Extended Day Camper Schedule: Sunday 2:00-9:00pm, Monday & Tuesday 9:00am-9:00pm, Wednesday 9:00-12:00pm
Players Grouped by: skill, age, years of experience
Dorm: Thompson Hall
Campers Per Room: 2
Roommates: By request
Bathrooms: One per suite
Linens: Not provided. Bring linens or sleeping bag, pillow, pillowcase and a towel
Air Conditioning: Dorms are air-cooled, a personal fan is optional.
Key Deposit: $35 replacement fee.
Spending Money: $30-$40 per week
If you have a group of eight or more campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a $30 discount. Groups can register online or via mail/fax.
To register a group online: Please have someone contact the USSC office with the names of each camper in the group at 1-800-645-3226 to create a unique discount code. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the offer code during check out.
To register a group via mail/fax: Please have each camper fill out our REGISTRATION FORM providing credit card number or a check. All registration forms must be received at the same time via mail or fax. Fax registrations to 415-526-5933. Mail registrations to Nike Volleyball Camps 1010 B Street, Suite 450, San Rafael, CA 94901.
Sample Daily Schedule
- June 28
- 1:00-2:00pm Check In for camp
- 2:30-4:30pm Practice in Tuttle North
- 5:00-6:00pm Dinner
- 7:00-9:00pm Practice in Tuttle North
- 10:30pm Bed check and lights out
- June 29 and 30
- 8:00am Breakfast
- 9:30-11:30am Practice in Tuttle North
- 12:00-1:00 Lunch
- 2:00-4:00 Practice in Tuttle North
- 4:30-5:30 Dinner
- 6:00-8:00 Practice in Tuttle North
- 8:15-9:15 Pool
- 10:30 Lights out, bed check
- July 1
- 8:00 Breakfast
- 9:30-11:30 Practice in Tuttle North
- 11:30-12:30 Check out