Daily instrucition consists of drills, small sided games, full scrimmages, and position specific training. Small training groups insure that each player receives personalized feedback and coaching.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
What's included in the fee?
Overnight campers: Dormitory housing on campus and all meals are provided.
Extended day campers (9am-9pm except on the first and last day): Lunch and dinner are provided.
Volleyballs: Molten Volleyballs may be purchased when you register for camp for an additional $15. Volleyballs must be paid for at the time of registration. Campers do not need to bring a ball to camp and purchasing one is optional.
*Please note, this information is subject to change.
All Skills: June 28-July 1, 2015
- Check-in: Arrive between 1:00-2:00pm Sunday June 28th at Thompson Hall
- Check-out: Graduation starts at 11:30am Wednesday July 1st. Parents are invited to attend the last session starting at 9:30am
- Extended Day Camper Schedule: Sunday 2:00-9:00pm, Monday & Tuesday 9:00am-9:00pm, Wednesday 9:00-12:00pm
Players Grouped by: skill, age, years of experience
Evaluation: Written by coaching staff
Dorm: Thompson Hall
Campers Per Room: 2
Roommates: By request
Bathrooms: One per suite
Linens: Not provided. Bring linens or sleeping bag, pillow, pillowcase and a towel
Air Conditioning: Dorms are air-cooled, a personal fan is optional.
Key Deposit: $35 replacement fee.
Spending Money: $30-$40 per week
If eight or more campers register together, as a group by mail or fax, each camper will receive a $30 discount. Click “Get Brochure” above and print the application. All applications must be received at the same time via mail or fax. If all members of your group pay with a Visa or MasterCard, feel free to fax your applications to 415-479-6061 to expedite processing. Late or individual registrations are not eligible to receive the group discount. Discount does not apply to team only camp.
Sample Daily Schedule
- June 28
- 1:00-2:00pm Check In for camp
- 2:30-4:30pm Practice in Tuttle North
- 5:00-6:00pm Dinner
- 7:00-9:00pm Practice in Tuttle North
- 10:30pm Bed check and lights out
- June 29 and 30
- 8:00am Breakfast
- 9:30-11:30am Practice in Tuttle North
- 12:00-1:00 Lunch
- 2:00-4:00 Practice in Tuttle North
- 4:30-5:30 Dinner
- 6:00-8:00 Practice in Tuttle North
- 8:15-9:15 Pool
- 10:30 Lights out, bed check
- July 1
- 8:00 Breakfast
- 9:30-11:30 Practice in Tuttle North
- 11:30-12:30 Check out