Nike Adult Golf Camps, Angel Park Golf Club
Improve your game and have serious fun at
Nike Adult Golf Camps
US Sports Camps is excited to offer its newest location of Nike Adult Golf Camps in Las Vegas, NV at Angel Park Golf Club. Camp Director, Darrell Taylor, and his dedicated staff of professionals are eager to help improve your game! Sign up for an exciting experience to learn golf, meet other golfers and network all at the same time.
This program is designed for men and women who are interested in learning about golf, or improving their game in a no pressure environment. This program is a two-day camp with the chance to meet and mingle with other golfers in the area. Instruction will cover all facets of the game including full swing, chipping, pitching, putting reading, etiquette, and properly fitting your golf clubs. This program takes place Saturday-Sunday between 2:00pm - 5:00pm.
- Provide initial player assessment and identify areas of improvement
- Work on all aspects of the game (Driver, long irons, short game, putting, mental game, course management, etc.)
- Prescribe an improvement plan
- Camper amenity package including: Nike hats, Srixon golf balls, and other prizes
- Safe and healthy learning environment to improve your game!
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Darrell Taylor
Darrell Taylor is the camp director for the Nike Golf Camps at Angel Park Golf Club.View Darrell's Bio ⟩
Darrell has been a PGA Professional since 2004! He has won Southern Nevada's Junior Golf Leader of the year in 2013 and now is based at Angel Park teaching coaching the great game of golf. The Academy has many successful students, from beginners to professionals. It is my job to help students become the best they can be, and attain their goals in playing the game. I have a wide array of ages, and their goals, so why not teach the game in a way they can understand, and really KNOW the fundamentals.
This program is designed for men and women ages 17 and up. The staff on hand will provide golfers with top quality instruction each day. At Nike Adult Golf Camps we accommodate all skill levels; the new player just discovering the game or the intermediate/advanced golfer looking to improve his or her results. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that all instructional needs can be addressed.
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
You can expect high demand on these first-come-first-serve spots, so please be sure to register early.
- Adult Camp: October 14-15, October 28-29
- Ages: 17+
- Gender: Men and Women
- Camp Type: Afternoon Sessions Available
- Afternoon Session: 2:00pm - 5:00pm, Saturday-Sunday
- Check-In: 15 minutes prior to camp start time.
- Meals: Not included in the price of camp.
- Program: The All Abilities program is designed to improve the fundamental skills needed for golf; putting, chipping/pitching, full-swing and course etiquette.
Please note: Camp schedules and details may be subject to change.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Instruction Saturday-Sunday
- Meals: Not included in the price of camp.
- Supervision: Golfers are supervised by staff during camp hours.
- Camper Amenity Package: will receive an camper amenity package including a Nike hat and SRIXON golf balls.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Equipment Needed: Players should supply their own golf clubs, golf balls, glove and tees.
- Facility: Angel Park Golf Club
- Medical Protocol: Camp will have on-site staff to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, golfers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Athletic clothing (t-shirts, shorts)
- Golf clubs
- Golf Balls/tees/glove
- Golf shoes or tennis/athletic shoes
- Collared shirt (recommended)
- Water bottle*
- Hat/visor (Golfers receive Nike hat with amenity package)
- Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
Transportation is not provided. Golfers will be responsible for getting to and from camp on their own.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
Please note: Camp schedules may be subject to change.
- 1:45pm Golfers arrive and check-in
- 2:00pm Instruction - skills and fundamentals; grip, stance, posture, pitching, putting, bunker play and full swing
- 5:00pm Golfers depart
Angel Park Golf Club
At almost 3000 feet in elevation, Angel Park offers spectacular views of Red Rock Canyon and the Las Vegas Valley. Angel Park Golf Club features 36 holes of championship Las Vegas golf designed by the legendary Arnold Palmer, the lighted Cloud Nine Short Course, and the world's original natural grass Putting Course. Both the Cloud Nine and Putting Course are lighted for evening enjoyment. Angel Park has been the recipient of several awards, including the accolade of Best Golf Course in Las Vegas in the “Best of Las Vegas”, Las Vegas Review Journal Readers Poll (14 out of the past 15 years), One of "Americas Top 50 Course for Women" by Golf Digest Magazine (Palm Course) and “Favorite Golf Course” in Las Vegas by visiting golfers (as nominated by What's On Magazine Visitor Choice Awards). In addition, the Golf Shop at Angel Park has been selected as a "Top 100 Golf Shop in the Country" by Golf World Business four consecutive years!
New to 2023!
New to 2023, Nike Adult Golf Camps is proud to announce its newest location at Angel Park Golf Club!
— Nike Adult Golf Camps
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.