Nike Adult Golf Camps, Corica Park
Improve your game and have serious fun at
Nike Adult Golf Camps
US Sports Camps is excited to offer its newest location of Nike Adult Golf Camps in Alameda, California at Corica Park! Camp Directors, Beth Allen and Bill Harke, and their dedicated staff of professionals are eager to help improve your game! Sign up for an exciting experience to learn golf, meet other golfers and network all at the same time.
MASTER’S WEEK ADULT CLINIC
This program is designed for men and women who are interested in learning from experienced instructors and improving their game in a fun environment. This program is a two-day clinic with the chance to receive elite level instruction. You will learn strategy on course, how to score, and lower your handicap. Instruction will cover all facets of the game including full swing, chipping, pitching, reading greens, and more. This program takes place Thursday through Friday between 8:00am - 1:00pm. Please note: Lunch is NOT provided.
- Small group instruction from experience teaching professionals
- Work on all aspects of the game (Driver, long irons, short game, putting, mental game, course management, etc.)
- Big Break themed games including glass break and high wall flop shot challenges with Masters themed prizes
- Camper amenity package including: Nike hats, Srixon golf balls, and other prizes
- Safe and healthy learning environment to improve your game!
- View More Details ⟩
Director Beth Allen
Beth Allen has earned an accomplished 17-year professional golf career on the LPGA and Ladies European Tour. Beth earned victories in Australia, England, France and the UAE. She was ranked the number-one golfer in Europe in 2016. Beth was also recognized as the first American to be named the winner of the Ladies European Tour, Order of Merit. Beth is now the coach of the Academy of Art University women’s team. She is motivated to help make golf more accessible, welcoming, and fun.
Director Bill Harke
Bill Harke is the camp director for the Nike Adult Golf Camps at Corica Park.View Bill's Bio ⟩
This program is designed for men and women ages 18 and up. The staff on hand will provide golfers with top quality instruction each day. At Nike Adult Golf Camps we accommodate all skill levels; the new player just discovering the game or the intermediate/advanced golfer looking to improve his or her results. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that all instructional needs can be addressed.
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
You can expect high demand on these first-come-first-serve spots, so please be sure to register early.
- Master's Week Adult Clinic: April 11-12, 2024
- Ages: 18+
- Gender: Men and Women
- Camp Type: Adult Clinics Available
- Master's Week Adult Clinic: 8:00am - 1:00pm, Thursday-Friday
- Check-In: 15 minutes prior to camp start time.
- Meals: Not included in the price of camp.
- Program: The All Abilities program is designed to improve the fundamental skills needed for golf including putting, chipping, bunker play, and full-swing.
Please note: Camp schedules and details may be subject to change.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Instruction Thursday-Friday
- Meals: Not included in the price of camp.
- Supervision: Golfers are supervised by staff during camp hours.
- Camper Amenity Package: will receive an camper amenity package including a Nike hat and SRIXON golf balls.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Equipment Needed: Players should supply their own golf clubs, golf balls, glove and tees.
- Facility: Corica Park
- Medical Protocol: Camp will have on-site staff to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, golfers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Athletic clothing (t-shirts, shorts)
- Golf clubs
- Golf Balls/tees/glove
- Golf shoes or tennis/athletic shoes
- Collared shirt (recommended)
- Water bottle*
- Hat/visor (Golfers receive Nike hat with amenity package)
- Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
Transportation is not provided. Golfers will be responsible for getting to and from camp on their own.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.Show Less See More Camp Details
Please note: Camp schedules may be subject to change.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 8:00am Golfers arrive and check-in
- 8:15am Morning ice breaker putting competition
- 8:30am 2 hours of instruction split into two groups: Short game with Beth and Long game with Bill
- 9:30-10am 9 Holes on the North Course
- 12:00pm Lunch
- 1:00pm Golfers depart
The North Course
We are pleased to announce that the North Course is currently undergoing a complete renovation by Robert Trent Jones II Golf Course Architects. Thoughtfully designed in the classic tradition of Golden Age style golf courses, the North Course presents rolling hills, wide fairways, stunning greens, and Scottish style pot bunkers.
North Course highlights include:
- Immaculate greens that roll true.
- Highest quality conditioning with expansive fairways for great lies.
- Climate sustainable grass with natural water wildlife habitats
- Fun risk/reward options for imaginative shot making.
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.