Nike Junior Golf Camps, Burlington Country Club
Improve your game and have serious fun at
Nike Junior Golf Camps
Nike Junior Golf Camps is excited to announce the return of the camp at Burlington Golf Club! Camp Director, Dave Taraschi, is excited to invite players of all ability levels to join in for a week of top-notch instruction with his staff of experienced teaching professionals.
FULL DAY CAMP
The full day option runs Tuesday - Friday from 9:00am - 4:00pm and is an excellent opportunity for junior golfers to improve their skills and their course management at the same time. Under the supervision of the staff, campers practice all aspects of their game including putting, chipping, bunker play and full-swing. Morning instruction is followed by lunch and afternoon course play. All campers will be provided $10 in lunch credit each day. These camps are open to players of all abilities, ages 7-17.
HALF DAY CAMP
Half Day Camps run Tuesday - Friday from 9:00am - Noon and include twelve hours of total instruction on the practice range and short game areas. For three hours each day, campers, ages 7-17, sharpen their skills with strong emphasis on the fundamentals—stance, grip, posture, full swing, rules & etiquette, etc. As the week unfolds, campers receive quality short-game instruction and by the last day each junior golfer will see improvement in his or her golf game!
- Instruction from dedicated golf professionals covering all facets of the game; putting, chipping/pitching, full-swing
- Daily on-course instruction with the staff (when available for full day campers)
- Camper amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, SRIXON golf balls, camp workbook, and graduation certificate
- Safe, healthy and positive learning environment designed to help every camper get better!
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Dave Taraschi
Dave Taraschi will serve as Camp Director.View Dave's Bio ⟩
David Taraschi has studied under and is privileged to teach alongside Co-Founder of Stack&Tilt and Golf Digest’s 50 Best Teachers in America, Andy Plummer. David was recently awarded Golf Digest’s Best Young Teachers in America under 40 for 2021-2022. He also was awarded Golf Digest Best in State of New Jersey for 2019-2020.
David uses a systematic approach that is simple enough for beginners to learn yet detailed enough for more experienced players to develop a three-dimensional understanding of the swing.
David teaches professional golfers on worldwide tours, top amateurs and competitive juniors. He has taught multiple first time winners and his players have amassed wins in numerous events worldwide.
In addition to competitive players, David teaches golfers of all ages and ability levels to routinely shoot personal best scores and play their best golf.
This program is designed for boys and girls between the ages of 7 and 17. The staff is on hand to provide campers with top quality instruction each day. At Nike Junior Golf Camps we accommodate all skill levels; the junior player just discovering the game, the high school player trying to move up on the team, and the tournament level junior looking to improve his or her tournament results. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
You can expect high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
- Dates: Camps available, June - August
- Full Day: July 11-14, July 25-28, August 22-25
- Half Day: June 27-30, July 11-14, July 25-28, August 22-25
- Age Group: 7-17
- Gender: Co-ed
- Camp Type: Full Day & Half Day Camps Available
- Full Day: 9:00am-4:00pm, Tuesday-Friday
- Half Day: 9:00am-12:00pm, Tuesday-Friday
- Check-In: 15 minutes prior to camp start time
- Lunch: Each full day camper will have up to $10 per day for lunch credit.
- Program: The All Abilities program is designed to improve the fundamental skills needed for golf; putting, chipping/pitching, full-swing and course etiquette. Upon arrival, all participants will be evaluated by the instructors and placed into groups based on age and ability level.
Please note: Camp schedules and details may be subject to change.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Morning instruction and afternoon course play (for full day campers only)
- Lunch: Each full day camper will have up to $10 per day for lunch credit.
- Supervision: Campers are supervised by staff during camp hours.
- Camper Amenity Package: Campers will receive an amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, SRIXON golf balls, camp workbook, and graduation certificate.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:8 staff-to-camper ratio.
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience.
- Equipment Needed: Players should supply their own golf clubs, glove, golf balls, and tees.
- Facility: Burlington Country Club
- Medical Protocol: Camp will have on-site staff to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Athletic clothing (t-shirts, shorts)
- Golf clubs
- Golf Balls/tees/glove
- Golf shoes or tennis/athletic shoes
- Collared shirt (recommended)
- Water bottle*
- Hat/visor (Campers receive Nike hat with amenity package)
- Snacks (optional)
- COVID PPE (as required by state/local guidelines)
- Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE JUNIOR GOLF CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our golf camps please see our FAQ page.Show Less See More Camp Details
Please note: Camp schedules may be subject to change.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00am Check-in and warm ups
- 9:15am Instruction - practice on skills and fundamentals; grip, stance, posture, pitching, putting, bunker play and full swing
- 12:00pm Lunch (half day campers depart)
- 1:00pm Course play under staff supervision
- 4:00pm Full day campers depart
Burlington Country Club
Located in close proximity to major highways of South Jersey, this 18 hole championship golf course is nestled in a relaxed setting, surrounded by horse farms, woodlands and farm land, free of residential and commercial development. Between shots, you will likely catch a glance of deer, fox, red tail hawks, blue heron and yes, even a bald eagle. Our lakes and ponds abound with large mouth bass for warmer weather, relaxing, evening catch and release.
Located on 165 acres in the beautiful horse country of Westampton, New Jersey, with easy access from I-295, the club offers a challenging 18-hole golf course, extensive practice facilities including a state-of-the-art indoor learning center, a full-service golf shop, as well as casual and elegant dining areas.
Camp Questions & Answers
Is lunch provided?
Each full day camper will have up to $10 per day for lunch credit.
Camp ReviewsSubmit a review
Overall Average RatingStars
Returning to 2023!
This camp will be returning in 2023!
— Nike Junior Golf Camps
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.