Nike Junior Golf Camps, Kennesaw State at Pinetree Country Club
Improve your game and have serious fun at
Nike Junior Golf Camps
Nike Junior Golf Camps is excited to return the college summer camp at Pinetree Country Club with Kennesaw State University. Join Bryant Odom, Kennesaw State's Head Men's Golf Coach, and his dedicated staff for an unforgettable week of camp this summer!
Internationally recognized coach, Chad Phillips, is also joining the camp staff as Co-Director, giving players even more opportunity to learn from some of the nation's top coaches.
Kennesaw State's coaching staff is looking to take every junior golfer's game to the next level. Campers will receive D1 instruction during the morning sessions on all aspects of the game including chipping, pitching, putting, sand play, and full swing. Additionally campers will learn fundamental and advanced swing techniques, course management and tournament preparation.
FULL DAY CAMP
Full Day Camps run Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 4:00pm. Every morning for three hours campers practice all aspects of their games - putting, chipping, bunker play and full-swing. Morning instruction is followed by lunch and on-course instruction. Lunch is included for full day campers each day.
- Instruction from college coaches and players with low student/teacher ratio
- Supervised course play with the staff
- Camper amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, SRIXON golf balls, camp workbook, and graduation certificate
- A healthy and positive learning environment designed to help every camper get better
- View More Details ⟩
Head Men's Golf Coach, Kennesaw State University Bryant Odom
Bryant Odom has been the Head Coach at Kennesaw State since 2015.View Bryant's Bio ⟩
Bryant Odom has lived up to and heightened the expectations of a program that won back-to-back ASUN Conference championships for the first time and made three consecutive NCAA Regional appearances during his tenure. Overall, KSU has made eight NCAA regional showings and advanced to the NCAA Championships three times, including 2017 under Odom.
Since Odom took over the Kennesaw State program prior to the 2015-16 season, the Owls have:
- Won back-to-back ASUN Conference championships
- Made consecutive NCAA Regional appearances
- Advanced to the 2017 NCAA Championships
- Posted 43 Top 10 and 31 Top 5 finishes
- Captured four tournament titles
- Finished in Golfstat’s Top 50 in two of four seasons
- Earned a Top 25 national ranking in the GCAA / Bushnell Golfweek Coaches Poll
- Had nine players earn ASUN All-Conference Honors
- Had a player (Connor Coffee) garner ASUN Conference Freshman of the Year honors
- Had eight players selected to the ASUN Conference All-Academic Team
- Had five players selected to the ASUN Conference All-Freshman Team
- Had eight players receive GCAA Srixon/Cleveland Golf All-America Scholar honors
- Earn the GCAA Academic Team Award three times, including President's Recognition Status for 2017-18
- Had Bryant Odom earn 2016 ASUN Conference Coach of the Year honors
Camp Director Chad Phillips
Chad is a Performance Coach with Game Like Training (GLT) Golf Academy, located at Bridgemill Athletic Club in Canton, GA. An accomplished player who competed on the junior, collegiate, and professional levels, Phillips has been coaching golf for many years.View Chad Phillips's Bio ⟩
Phillips’ coaching philosophy is based on simplifying the fundamental movements of the swing, and is complimented by his unique understanding of how players with varying levels of experience feel these movements. The combination inspired the CP4 System, a high-performance training system proven to generate lasting results with many of his students, including nationally ranked juniors and NCAA Division 1 and 2 players.
Prior to joining GLT, Chad worked as a Master Instructor with Bann Lynch Golf under Steve Bann and Dale Lynch, whose notable list of students include PGA Tour winners Stuart Appleby, Geoff Ogilvy, Aaron Baddeley, and Robert Allenby. A TPI Level 1, TrackMan Operator Level 1 and 2, and Nike NG360 certified instructor, Phillips has been nominated for Golf Digest magazine’s Best Young Teachers list.
This program is designed for boys and girls between the ages of 12 and 18. The staff is on hand to provide campers with top quality instruction each day. At Nike Junior Golf Camps we accommodate all skill levels; the junior player just discovering the game, the high school player trying to move up on the team, and the tournament level junior looking to improve his or her tournament results. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
You can expect high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
- Full Day: June 26-30
- Age Group: 12-18
- Gender: Co-ed
- Camp Type: Full Day Camps Available
- Full Day: 9:00am-4:00pm
- Check-In: 15 minutes prior to camp start time.
- Lunch: Lunch is included for full day campers each day.
- Program: The All Abilities program is designed to improve the fundamental skills needed for golf; putting, chipping/pitching, full-swing and course etiquette. Upon arrival, all participants will be evaluated by the instructors and placed into groups based on age and ability level.
Please note: Camp schedules and details may be subject to change.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Morning instruction and afternoon course play
- Lunch: Lunch is included for full day campers each day.
- Supervision: Campers are supervised by staff during camp hours.
- Camper Amenity Package: Campers will receive an amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, SRIXON golf balls, camp workbook, and graduation certificate.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:8 staff-to-camper ratio.
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience.
- Equipment Needed: Players should supply their own golf clubs, glove, golf balls, and tees.
- Facility: Pinetree Country Club
- Medical Protocol: Camp will have on-site staff to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Athletic clothing (t-shirts, shorts)
- Golf clubs
- Golf Balls/tees/glove
- Golf shoes or tennis/athletic shoes
- Collared shirt (recommended)
- Water bottle*
- Hat/visor (Campers receive Nike hat with amenity package)
- Snacks (optional)
- COVID PPE (as required by state/local guidelines)
- Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE JUNIOR GOLF CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our golf camps please see our FAQ page.Show Less See More Camp Details
Please note: Camp schedules may be subject to change.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 8:50am Check-in, warm-up
- 9:00am Staff demonstrations, overview of daily curriculum
- 9:15am Instruction - practice on skills and fundamentals; grip, stance, posture, pitching, putting, bunker play and full swing
- 12:00pm Lunch
- 1:00pm On-course instruction with staff
- 4:00pm Campers depart
Pinetree Country Club
Originally designed by the noted architect Chick Adams and opened in 1962, Pinetree Country Club’s 18-hole championship golf course has long been regarded as among the finest private golf courses in Georgia. Pinetree's sublime parkland beauty and challenging layout attracted Georgia State Amateur Championship in 1976, 1985, 2003 and most recently the 2013 Championship. The club was also selected by the Georgia PGA to host the 2014 Georgia Open, as well as qualifying for numerous Georgia and U.S. Amateur Championships.
Camp ReviewsSubmit a review
Overall Average RatingStars
She loved the setup of each day
"Anna loved the group of kids she was with, and she felt like she made some good connections and friends with the other kids. She loved the setup of each day and how they were able to play 9 holes at the end of each day."
— Diane D. Parent
loved the golf camp
"Brian loved the golf camp. Brian really liked the interaction with the Coaches. Brian stated that this camp allowed him to make new friends and enhance his golf skills."
— Darrell M. Parent
entire experience was great
"The entire experience was great for my son. He was happy each day I picked him up. Each day he would tell me about the things he learned, and conversations with the coaches, and about the friendships he made. He was already motivated to learn to improve his game, and play at the next level, and this just motivated him even more."
— Robert Q. Parent
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.