Nike Junior Golf Camps, Kennesaw State at Pinetree Country Club
Improve your game and have serious fun at
Nike Junior Golf Camps
Nike Junior Golf Camps is excited to return the college summer camp at Pinetree Country Club with Kennesaw State University. Join Bryant Odom, Kennesaw State's Head Men's Golf Coach, and his dedicated staff for an unforgettable week of camp this summer!
Internationally recognized coach, Chad Phillips, is also joining the camp staff as Co-Director, giving players even more opportunity to learn from some of the nation's top coaches.
Kennesaw State's coaching staff is looking to take every junior golfer's game to the next level. Campers will receive D1 instruction during the morning sessions on all aspects of the game including chipping, pitching, putting, sand play, and full swing. Additionally campers will learn fundamental and advanced swing techniques, course management and tournament preparation.
FULL DAY CAMP
Full Day Camps run Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 4:00pm. Every morning for three hours campers practice all aspects of their games - putting, chipping, bunker play and full-swing. Morning instruction is followed by lunch and on-course instruction. Lunch is included for full day campers each day.
- Instruction from college coaches and players with low student/teacher ratio
- Supervised course play with the staff
- Camper amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, SRIXON golf balls, camp workbook, and graduation certificate
- A healthy and positive learning environment designed to help every camper get better
- View More Details ⟩
Head Men's Golf Coach, Kennesaw State University Bryant Odom
Bryant Odom has been the Head Coach at Kennesaw State since 2015.View Bryant's Bio ⟩
Camp Director Chad Phillips
Chad is a Performance Coach with Game Like Training (GLT) Golf Academy, located at Bridgemill Athletic Club in Canton, GA. An accomplished player who competed on the junior, collegiate, and professional levels, Phillips has been coaching golf for many years.View Chad Phillips's Bio ⟩
This program is designed for boys and girls between the ages of 12 and 18. The staff is on hand to provide campers with top quality instruction each day. At Nike Junior Golf Camps we accommodate all skill levels; the junior player just discovering the game, the high school player trying to move up on the team, and the tournament level junior looking to improve his or her tournament results. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
*Please Note: This camp SOLD OUT in 2023.* You can expect high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
- Full Day: June 24-28
- Age Group: 12-18
- Gender: Co-ed
- Camp Type: Full Day Camps Available
- Full Day: 9:00am-4:00pm
- Check-In: 15 minutes prior to camp start time.
- Lunch: Lunch is included for full day campers each day.
- Program: The All Abilities program is designed to improve the fundamental skills needed for golf including putting, chipping, bunker play, and full-swing. On the first day of camp, all participants will be evaluated by the instructors and placed into groups based on age and ability level in various individual, small group and full group settings.
Please note: Camp schedules and details may be subject to change.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Morning instruction and afternoon course play
- Lunch: Lunch is included for full day campers each day.
- Supervision: Campers are supervised by staff during camp hours.
- Camper Amenity Package: Campers will receive an amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, SRIXON golf balls, camp workbook, and graduation certificate.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:8 staff-to-camper ratio.
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience.
- Equipment Needed: Players should supply their own golf clubs, glove, golf balls, and tees. Through Nike Junior Golf Camps we do not provide club rentals at this camp. You can reach out to the Pro-Shop at the golf course to see if they have any rentals available for your session of camp. The phone number is (770) 422-5902.
- Facility: Pinetree Country Club
- Medical Protocol: Camp will have on-site staff to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Athletic clothing (t-shirts, shorts)
- Golf clubs
- Golf Balls/tees/glove
- Golf shoes or tennis/athletic shoes
- Collared shirt (recommended)
- Water bottle*
- Hat/visor (Campers receive Nike hat with amenity package)
- Snacks (optional)
- COVID PPE (as required by state/local guidelines)
- Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE JUNIOR GOLF CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our golf camps please see our FAQ page.Show Less See More Camp Details
Please note: Camp schedules may be subject to change.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 8:50am Check-in, warm-up
- 9:00am Staff demonstrations, overview of daily curriculum
- 9:15am Instruction - practice on skills and fundamentals; grip, stance, posture, pitching, putting, bunker play and full swing
- 12:00pm Lunch
- 1:00pm On-course instruction with staff
- 4:00pm Campers depart
Pinetree Country Club
Originally designed by the noted architect Chick Adams and opened in 1962, Pinetree Country Club’s 18-hole championship golf course has long been regarded as among the finest private golf courses in Georgia. Pinetree's sublime parkland beauty and challenging layout attracted Georgia State Amateur Championship in 1976, 1985, 2003 and most recently the 2013 Championship. The club was also selected by the Georgia PGA to host the 2014 Georgia Open, as well as qualifying for numerous Georgia and U.S. Amateur Championships.
Camp Questions & Answers
CAN WE RENT CLUBS?
Through Nike Junior Golf Camps we do not provide club rentals at this camp. You can reach out to the Pro-Shop at the golf course to see if they have any rentals available for your session of camp. The phone number is (770) 422-5902.
He enjoyed playing with a variety of people
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.