Nike Junior Golf Camps, Kenton County Golf Courses
Improve your game and have serious fun at
Nike Junior Golf Camps
Nike Junior Golf Camps is proud to present our newest summer camps in Kentucky at Kenton County Golf Courses. Hosted by Teaching Professional, Chris Morris, these camps are structured to help young players improve their game and have fun!
FULL DAY CAMPS
Full Day Camps run from 9:00am - 4:00pm and are an excellent opportunity for junior golfers to improve their fundamentals and their course management skills. Campers in the full day program enjoy three hours of instruction each morning focusing on all facets of the game. After a lunch, which is included in the price of the camp, it’s off to play the course. During course play, the staff teaches scoring strategy, etiquette and course management.
HALF DAY CAMPS
Half Day Camps run from 9:00am - Noon and include fifteen total hours of instruction on the driving range and practice areas. For three hours each day, campers sharpen their skills with strong emphasis on the basics—stance, grip, posture, full swing, rules & etiquette, etc. As the week unfolds, campers receive quality short-game coaching and by the last day each junior golfer will see improvement in his or her golf game! Half Day Camps do NOT include lunch or course play.
- Three hours of daily practice with our experienced staff covering all facets of the game; putting, chipping/pitching, full-swing
- Daily, supervised course play with camp staff (full day camp only)
- Camper amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, SRIXON golf balls, camp workbook, and graduation certificate
- Safe, healthy and positive learning environment designed to help every camper get better!
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Chris Morris
Chris Morris is an assistant golf professional at Kenton County Golf Courses and serves as camp director for Nike Junior Golf Camps. Chris brings a wealth of experience to the programs and looks forward to working with junior golfers.
At Nike Junior Golf Camps we accommodate all skill levels; the junior player just discovering the game, the high school player trying to move up on the team, and the tournament level junior looking to improve his or her tournament results. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.Show Less See More Camp Details
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the spring.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 8:45am Campers arrive
- 9:00am Overview of daily topics and activities
- 9:15am Instruction covering all aspects of the game (full swing, short game, pitching, chipping, sand play, and putting)
- 12:00pm Lunch (half day campers depart)
- 1:00pm Supervised on-course instruction and play with the camp staff
- 4:00pm Full day campers depart
Kenton County Golf Courses
KCGC is a 54-hole facility in Independence, KY. The Pioneer is the shortest of the courses playing to a par 71. The Willows, designed by Dr. Michael Hurdzan, offers golfers a scenic and challenging test of tree-lined fairways and undulating greens. Fox Run, designed by renowned architect Arthur Hills, is consistently rated one of the most challenging public courses in the State of Kentucky.
Camp ReviewsSubmit a review
New in 2019
This camp is new for 2019 and hasn't been reviewed.