Nike Boys Lacrosse Camp at Holy Spirit High School
2023 Dates & Prices Now Available!
The 2023 Nike Boys Lacrosse Camp in South Jersey will be held at Holy Spirit High School. This is a complete skills program designed for all ability levels. All facets of the game are covered on both sides of the ball including stick skills, position play, fast breaks, team concepts, tactics and more.
At the Nike Boys Lacrosse Camp, our goal is to provide each camper with focused, intensive, position specific training sessions essential to improvement. We are committed to helping each camper become a better lacrosse player and we hope all participants leave camp having established new friendships and more passion for the game.
- Complete Skills Camp for Boys Ages 9-18
- 8:1 camper to instructor on field ratio
- Daily emphasis on fundamentals, position training, drills and scrimmages
- Team and sibling discounts available
- Special goalie instruction and discounts available
- Every camper receives a reversible Nike practice jersey
- Nike and STX Prizes for outstanding play, sportsmanship and improvement
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Charles Walkley
Directing Camp is Charles Walkley, Head Coach at Holy Spirit High School.
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
You can expect high demand for these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early. This summer, we are offering a one week half day camp (9:00am-3:00pm) for ages 9-18.
- Dates: July 24-27
- Age Group: 9-18
- Gender: Boys
- Camp Type: Day Camp
- Schedule: 9:00am-3:00pm, Monday-Thursday
- Check-In: 8:30am-9:00am at the Holy Spirit High School
- Lunch: Lunch is not provided. Please bring a packed lunch.
- Program: For the complete/advanced skills program at the Nike Boys Lacrosse Camp, our goal is to provide campers with the fundamental skills, position-specific training, and in-game tactical knowledge needed to enhance their game.
Holy Spirit High School
500 S New Rd
Absecon, NJ 08201
Monday, July 24th to Thursday, July 27th
- Check in Day 1: 8:30am-9:00am at Holy Spirit High School
- Check in Day 2, 3 & 4: 8:15-8:30am at Holy Spirit High School
- Check out: 3:00pm at the field at Holy Spirit High School
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Morning and afternoon training sessions
- Supervision: Campers are supervised by staff during camp hours.
- Reversible Jersey & Prizes: Campers will receive a Nike Lacrosse Reversible Jersey and prizes.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:10 staff-to-camper ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience.
- Equipment Needed: Please bring your helmet, mouthpiece, cleats, lacrosse stick, gloves, and pads.
- Facility: The Holy Spirit High School
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Health & Release Forms (Online)
- Cleats or Turf Shoes
- Helmet and Mouthpiece
- Lacrosse Stick, Gloves & Pads
- Water Bottle
- Please Bring a Healthy Lunch and Snack Each Day
- COVID PPE (as required by state/local guidelines)
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours, so please arrange to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE LACROSSE CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our lacrosse camps please see our FAQ page.Show Less See More Camp Details
Sample Daily Schedule
- 8:30am-9:00am: Check In
- 9:00am: Full camp stretch and strengthen - Shoulder, wrist, and back exercises to increase fundamental passing, shooting, ground ball, and defensive checking abilities
- 9:15am-10:30am: Fundamental stick work, ball movement, shooting; instructed to increase lacrosse IQ for game situations
- 10:30am-11:30am: Position-specific training: Attack, Midfield, Defense, Face-Offs, Goalies
- 11:30am-12:00pm: Lunch
- 12:00pm-1:00pm: Scripted and Structured game situations, made to simulate specific aspects of live-game play, created for experience and immediate feedback from coaches
- 1:00pm-2:00pm: Game
- 2:00pm-3:00pm: Position-specific training: Attack, Midfield, Defense, Face-offs, Goalies- created to lead into the next day’s lacrosse IQ concepts that will be covered.
- 3:00pm: Check out/ Pick Up
TEAM DISCOUNT: If five or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $25 discount. Please have a team contact reach out directly to the USSC office at 1-800-645-3226 to receive a discount code to identify your group. Campers may then register through the website at their convenience and apply the coupon code during check-out.
GOALIE DISCOUNT: To ensure each session has enough goalies for drills and scrimmages, all goalies automatically qualify for a special $50 discount. You can call 1-800-645-3226 to receive the goalie discount over the phone or you can indicate that you are eligible for the goalie discount in the “comments” field when registering via our secure website. Goalie discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Holy Spirit High School
Holy Spirit High School is located in Absecon in Atlantic County, New Jersey, just outside Atlantic City.
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.