Nike Boys Lacrosse Camp at The Shore School
2024 Dates and Prices Now Available!
Come join us this summer 2024 at the Nike Boys Lacrosse Camp at The Shore School and take your game to the next level!
Our goal is to stimulate a love for the game by immersing you in the sport and giving you the kind of focused, intensive training essential to improvement. Over the course of camp, we want to create a unique training and learning experience that will help your enthusiasm and self-confidence grow along with your skills.
- High School & Youth Camp for Boys Ages 10-18
- 8:1 camper to instructor on field ratio
- Daily emphasis on fundamentals, position training, drills and scrimmages
- Team and sibling discounts available
- Special goalie instruction and discounts available
- Every camper receives a reversible Nike practice jersey
- Nike and STX Prizes for outstanding play, sportsmanship and improvement
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Martin Bowes
Directing camp this summer is former Major League Lacrosse (MLL) player and long-time coach, Martin Bowes. Coach Bowes is also in his second season an assistant coach with Saint Michael's men's lacrosse program.View Martin Bowes's Bio ⟩
Coaching Staff ASA Sports
The ASA Sports coaching staff is made up of some of the most talented and seasoned coaches in New England! All of the ASA coaches are trained and registered to ensure all campers receive high-quality instruction in a fun and safe environment.View ASA Sports's Bio ⟩
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
You can expect high demand for these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early. This summer, the Nike Lacrosse Camp at Shore Country Day School runs 8:30am-2:30pm each day and campers need to bring their own equipment and lunch each day.
- Dates: August 5-8
- Age Group: 10-18
- Gender: Boys
- Camp Type: Day
- Schedule: 8:30am-2:30pm, Monday-Thursday
- Check-In: Check-in takes place between 8:00am-8:30am at The Shore School.
- Check-out: Check-out takes place each day at 2:30pm at the field.
- Meals: All campers need to bring their own lunch each day.
- Program: For the Complete/Advanced Skills program at the Nike Boys Lacrosse Camp, our goal is to provide campers with the fundamental skills, position-specific training, and in-game tactical knowledge needed to enhance their skills.
The Shore School
545 Cabot Street
Beverly, MA 01915
Click Here for Directions
Monday, August 5th to Thursday, August 8th
- Check in: 8:00am-8:30am at The Shore School.
- Check out: 2:30pm at The Shore School.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Morning and afternoon training sessions
- Supervision: Campers are supervised by staff during camp hours.
- Reversible Jersey & Prizes: Campers will receive a Nike Lacrosse Reversible Jersey and prizes.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:10 staff-to-camper ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience.
- Equipment Needed: Please bring your helmet, mouthpiece, cleats, lacrosse stick, gloves, and pads.
- Facility: The Shore School Athletic Field
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
Checklist of things to bring:
- Athletic Socks
- Helmet & Mouthpiece
- Lacrosse Stick(s), Gloves, Pads
- Goalies Must Have Full Protective Equipment
- Comfortable Off-Field Clothes
- Water Bottle
- Turf Shoes or Running Shoes for
- Spending money (approx. $50)
- Signed Heath & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp
- Massachusetts Health Forms (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE LACROSSE CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our lacrosse camps please see our FAQ page.Show Less See More Camp Details
SAMPLE DAILY SCHEDULE
- 8:30-9:00am: Check In
- 9:00am: Full camp stretch and strengthen - Shoulder, wrist and back exercises to increase fundamental passing, shooting, ground ball and defensive checking abilities
- 9:15-10:30am: Fundamental stick work, ball movement, shooting; instructed to increase lacrosse IQ for game situations
- 10:30-11:30am: Position specific training: Attack, Midfield, Defense, Face-offs, Goalies
- 11:30-12:00pm: Lunch
- 12:00-12:30pm: Scripted and Structured game situations, made to simulate specific aspects of live-game play, created for experience and immediate feedback from coaches
- 12:30-1:30pm: Game
- 1:30-2:30pm: Position specific training: Attack, Midfield, Defense, Face-offs, Goalies- created to lead into the next day’s lacrosse IQ concepts that will be covered.
- 2:30pm: Check out/ Pick Up
TEAM DISCOUNT: If five or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $25 discount. Please have a team contact reach out directly to the USSC office at 1-800-645-3226 to receive a discount code to identify your group. Campers may then register through the website at their convenience and apply the coupon code during check-out.
GOALIE DISCOUNT: To ensure each session has enough goalies for drills and scrimmages, all goalies automatically qualify for a special $50 discount. You can call 1-800-645-3226 to receive the goalie discount over the phone or you can indicate that you are eligible for the goalie discount in the “comments” field when registering via our secure website. Goalie discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
SIBLING DISCOUNT: $25 off each player. You can call 1-800-645-3226 to receive the sibling discount over the phone or you can indicate that you are eligible for the sibling discount in the “comments” field when registering via our secure website. Sibling discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Shore Country Day School
Campers will train each day at the Shore Country Day School athletic field located at 545 Cabot Street Beverly, MA 01915
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.