Xcelerate Nike Texas Boys Lacrosse Overnight & Day Camp at the University of Dallas
2023 SUMMER CAMP REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
OUR 3RD YEAR IN DALLAS!
We're adding an EXTRA FIELD SESSION in 2023! This year camp check-in will take place two hours earlier on the first day of camp, enabling everyone to receive more instruction and game time experience. Get ready to LEARN FROM THE BEST!
Register for camp today and you’ll be a part of something truly special. It’s a chance to improve all aspects of your lacrosse game in a fun-filled summer camp environment.
Join the 1,000s of lacrosse players that have come before you and see and feel what it’s like to learn from some of the best ‘teaching’ coaches in the game today.
Xcelerate’s coaching staff will provide a positive and rewarding environment, giving campers the tools to reach their full potential. Confidence-building drills, skill-driven reps, and competitive games await every camper.
The dormitories provide safe, comfortable housing for campers after a long day on the lacrosse fields. When not on the field campers will also enjoy the all-you-can-eat meals!
It’s time to GET BETTER! It’s time to have SOME FUN!
Register for our University of Dallas Camp Today!
We Love Giveaways! Be one of the FIRST 20 to register for camp and receive a FREE NIKE LACROSSE HEAD on the first day of camp!
- Free NIKE Lacrosse Head given to the FIRST 20 registered campers!
- The BEST Topnotch Lacrosse Instruction; 10 to 1 Camper to Staff ratio
- 3 Divisions - Players Divided by Grade
- All Positions - All Levels of Play
- Position Specific Training
- Clean & Comfortable Air Conditioned Dorm Rooms
- Xcelerate Nike Reversible Jersey & Lanyard
- Special Goalie instruction
- Xcelerate Nike Competition Prizes and Raffle on the last day of camp!
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Brian Lalley
Brian Lalley will be the director. Coach Lalley has a wealth of experience having been a collegiate player at Ohio State University, a college coach at Division 1 Canisius College, and a camp director for Xcelerate since 2013.View Brian Lalley's Bio & Lacrosse Tips ⟩
Brian Lalley is in his 11th year as the program director for Xcelerate Lacrosse. Prior to joining Xcelerate Lacrosse, he spent four years with the Canisius College men's lacrosse team, serving as the team's offensive and recruiting coordinator.
During his time with the Golden Griffins, Lalley helped three players earn four All-MAAC selections. He was also a part of the 2012 MAAC Championship team that went on to the NCAA Tournament.
As a collegiate player, Lalley played four seasons at Ohio State University and was a two-year starter at Orchard Park High School, earning All-America, first-team All-Western New York and first-team All-ECIC honors as a midfielder and face-off player.
- 2013-Present - Xcelerate Nike Lacrosse Program Director
- 2009-2013 - Assistant Coach at Canisius College
- Coached in the 2012 NCAA Tournament
- 2005-2009 - Ohio State University
- Competed in the 2008 NCAA Tournament
- Academic All Big Ten
Camp Director Tim LaBelle
Directing camp is Tim LaBelle!View Tim LaBelle's Bio ⟩
Tim LaBelle currently serves as Program Director for the Plano Lacrosse Association, and returns to lead both our JV players, as well as Varsity players, in his role as the Head Coach of the High School Program representing Plano Senior High School and its many feeder programs locally.
Coach LaBelle joined the Plano Lacrosse staff as Head Coach of the Varsity team in 2020 and brings over 30 years of coaching experience and a decade of program leadership experience to lead the Plano Lacrosse Association Coaching Staff from our K-2 team through our High School Program for the 2022 seasons in DFWL and THSLL's North District.
Originally from Corning, New York, Coach LaBelle started his coaching career as a Volunteer Assistant Coach at Corning West High School has coached lacrosse teams, organized and directed Camps, and led multiple programs from Upstate New York, Maryland, North Carolina, Oklahoma and now back in Texas.
Prior to joining the Plano Lacrosse Association Program in August of 2020, Coach LaBelle served as the Head Coach of both the JV and Varsity teams, while also being elected as Co-Coordinator of the Jenks Youth Lacrosse Program in Jenks, Oklahoma. In May of 2019, the Jenks Trojans Lacrosse team won the Heartland Lacrosse League DII State Champions over the Owasso Rams Lacrosse team, with the final score of 10-9 in double overtime! Soon thereafter, Coach LaBelle was voted the 2019 HLL Co-Head Coach of the Year.
Prior to his time in Jenks, Coach LaBelle was the Head Coach of the 5th/6th and 7th/8th Grade teams at Cascia Hall Preparatory in Tulsa, OK. Head Coach of the JV and Varsity teams at Stony Point and Cedar Ridge High Schools, and Program Director and Head Coach at St. Michaels’ in the Austin, TX area. He has also been the Program Director and Head Coach of the 7th/8th, JV, and Varsity teams at Rockwall, JV Head Coach and Varsity Defensive Coordinator at Hebron.
Coach LaBelle was previously involved with USA Lacrosse as their Southwest Regional Development Manager and directed several camps and select teams, such as TEN21 Lacrosse, Pro Lacrosse Camps, Sentry Lacrosse and Trilogy Lacrosse Camps.
Coaches Xcelerate Boys Coaching Staff
College Coaches, High School Coaches, and College Lacrosse Players.
At Xcelerate Nike Lacrosse Camps, our goal is to bring out the very best in every player we coach. In doing so, we focus our energies on building confidence and improving skills through innovative drills, small-sided games, position-specific training, and team-driven competition. We encourage our campers to play hard, be creative, and have fun! At the end of the week, our campers leave with a higher lacrosse IQ, an enhanced skill set, new role models, new friends, and a true love of the game!
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
You can expect high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
- Dates: June 27-30
- Age Group: 10-18
- Gender: Boys
- Camp Type: Overnight, Extended Day (commuter)
- Check-In: Overnight Campers: Check-in Tuesday between 1:00-2:30pm at Catherine Hall. Extended Day Campers: Check-in Tuesday between 2:00-2:30pm at Catherine Hall.
- Check-out: Check-out between 11:00am-12:00pm at Catherine Hall.
- Extended Day Schedule: TUE 2:00PM-8:45PM, WED-THURS 9:00AM-8:45PM, FRI 9:00AM-11:30AM **Times subject to change
- Meals: All meals are provided for Overnight campers. Lunch and dinner are provided for all Extended Day (commuter) campers.
- Program: At Xcelerate Nike Lacrosse Camps top level instruction will once again be offered to our campers from the best coaches and pros in lacrosse. From the beginner to the elite lacrosse player, our camps provide a challenge to every camper. The Skills program will provide campers with the fundamental skills, position-specific training, and in-game tactical knowledge needed to enhance their skills.
University of Dallas
2910 Constantin Avenue
Irving, TX 75062
Click Here for Directions
Check-in Tuesday, June 27th
Overnight Campers: Check-in between 1:00-2:30pm at Catherine Hall. Extended Day Campers: Check-in between 2:00-2:30pm at Catherine Hall. Camp will begin with an orientation at 2:45pm, followed by our first field session and evening meal.
Check-out Friday, June 30th
Check-out between 11:00am-12:00pm at Catherine Hall.
- Dorm: Catherine Hall
- Number of Campers Per Room: 2 per room
- Roommates: Rooms are assigned by age & roommate requests. Roommate requests must be mutual and received no later than 14 days before the start of camp. If you don't have a roommate request, you will be placed in a room with someone near your age. It will be a great opportunity to meet someone new!
- Bathrooms: Shared
- Linens: Not included. Bring linens or a sleeping bag, a pillow, a pillowcase, and a towel.
- Air Conditioning: Yes - No fan needed - dorms air-conditioned
The staff reside in the dormitories with the campers and participate in all activities. Drugs, alcohol, and tobacco are strictly prohibited and constitute, along with general misconduct, grounds for dismissal from camp without a refund.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Morning, afternoon, and evening training sessions
- Overnight campers: Dormitory housing on campus and all meals are provided.
- Extended Day campers: Lunch and dinner are provided.
- Supervision: Staff members reside in campers’ quarters and participate in all activities.
- Reversible Jersey & Prizes: Campers at multi-day camps will receive a Xcelerate Nike Lacrosse Camps Reversible Jersey and prizes.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:10 staff-to-camper ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience.
- Equipment Needed: Please bring your helmet, mouthpiece, cleats, lacrosse stick, gloves, and pads.
- Facility: Athletic Fields
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
Checklist of things to bring:
- Athletic Socks
- Personal Items
- Helmet and Mouthpiece
- Lacrosse Stick, Gloves, Pads
- Goalies Must Have Full Protective Equipment
- Water Bottle
- Extra Towels
- Pillow & Pillowcase
- Off-field clothes
- Spending money (we recommend $50 or so)
- No Fan needed - dorms are air conditioned
- Twin XL Sheets/Blanket or Sleeping Bag
- Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
EXTENDED DAY CAMPERS
Checklist of Things to Bring: We recommend that all Extended Day Campers bring a daily pack with the following items: Along with your lacrosse equipment, we recommend that you bring a day pack with the following items: water bottle, weather-appropriate clothing, cleats, and walking shoes.
Camp Schedule & Meals:
- Tuesday: Check-in between 2:00pm-2:30pm at Catherine Hall. Camp will begin with an orientation at 2:45pm, followed by our first field session and evening meal. First Day pick up time and location will be provided at check-in.
- Wednesday & Thursday: Drop off and pick up locations for extended day campers will be provided on the first day of camp. Lunch and dinner provided.
- Friday: Last day drop off and pick up locations for extended day campers will be provided on the first day of camp. No meals provided.
- Daily Schedule: TUE 2:00PM-8:45PM, WED-THURS 9:00AM-8:45PM, FRI 9:00AM-11:30AM. **Times subject to change
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE LACROSSE CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our lacrosse camps please see our FAQ page.Show Less See More Camp Details
CAMP DATES: Tuesday, June 27th to Friday, June 30th
Overnight and Extended Day Camp options available.
OVERNIGHT CAMP AMENITIES
• 3 nights lodging • All meals
• Reversible Nike practice jersey
EXTENDED DAY CAMP AMENITIES
• Lunch & Dinner
• Reversible Nike practice jersey
• Camp hours: TUE 2:00PM-8:45PM, WED-THURS 9:00AM-8:45PM, FRI 9:00AM-11:30AM. **Times subject to change
We have three sessions per day. A great deal of instruction takes place in the early part of the day, demonstrations and instruction mid-day, and games during the evening session. We also like to throw in a number of ‘fun’ activities like our fastest shot contest, freestyle/skills competition, lax golf, pool time, rec time, and camper vs. coach game. Below is a template and is subject to change.
We have 3 Divisions in our Overnight Camps. Each division will have coaches providing instruction to campers that correlates with that particular grade and level of play.
Grade based on 2023-2024 academic year:
- High School A & B Division - Entering grades 9-12 in the Fall of 2023
- Junior High Division - Entering grades 7-8 in the Fall of 2023
- Rising Stars Division - Entering grades 5-6 in the Fall of 2023
* At times we may have camps that are either smaller or larger in number which may lead us to adjust our divisions accordingly.
Campers have the opportunity to pre-order an Xcelerate Nike t-shirt in the camp registration process through May 1st. You will receive items purchased on the first day at camp check-in.
- Xcelerate Nike T-Shirt - Price: $35
- T-Shirt Sizes Available in Adult Small, Medium, Large and X-Large
**Campers are eligible for ONE Discount ONLY. Both the Individual and Goalie discounts are included in the current registration price. Once the discount dates have passed, the full price will be listed**
Individual Discount: $50 Early Bird discount available until February 28th. The price will increase on March 1st and then again on April 1st. The individual discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Goalie Discount: $50. Each of our camps has a position-specific coach, however, to ensure each session has enough goalies for drills and scrimmages, all goalies automatically qualify for a special price. The goalie discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Team Discount: Please reach out directly to the USSC office at 800-645-3226 for available discounts involving 10 or more teammates. The team discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Note: If qualified, you may choose ONLY ONE discount
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:30 AM Breakfast (Overnight Campers)
- 8:45 AM Extended Day Campers Arrive
- 9:00 AM Station Work, Drills, Position Work
- Noon Lunch
- 12:30 PM Rest Hour, Camp Store
- 2:00 PM Demonstrations, Position Work
- 3:00 PM Small Group Scrimmages, Team Play
- 5:00 PM Dinner
- 6:15 PM Team Instruction, Games
- 8:45 PM Extended Day Campers depart
- 9:00 PM Free Time, Camp Store, Pizza
- 10:45 PM Lights Out!
University of Dallas
The University is located in Irving, Texas on a 744-acre campus in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex. It is 10 miles from downtown Dallas. The campus consists mostly of mid-century modernist, earth-toned brick buildings set amidst the native Texas landscape.
Camp ReviewsSubmit a review
Overall Average RatingStars
Enjoyed the camp
June 22, 2021: My son enjoyed the camp, really liked the coaching staff, and enjoyed meeting the college players, as that is his goal.
— Debbie H., Parent
He left a more well rounded player
June 18, 2021: My son plays midfield/attack and says that he got to pick up some much needed skills. He feels like he left a more well rounded player.
— Lalena S., Parent
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.