Nike Girls Volleyball Camp at Warner University
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Volleyball Camps
Train, compete and improve at our volleyball camp near Orlando this summer. This kids summer camp in Flordia offers players of all ability levels the opportunity to improve their skills and have lots of fun!
Warner University offers superior instruction, teaching campers everything from hitting, to setting, to serving, and more! Come hone in on your skills and leave camp with the passion to enjoy volleyball for a lifetime.
- Excellent residential, dining and training facilities
- 6-7 hours daily volleyball training, with 1:10 staff to camper ratio
- Training for all skill levels
- All campers receive a Nike Volleyball Camps T-shirt and prizes!
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Chrissy Moskovits
Chrissy Moskovits is in her sixth year as the head coach of the Warner University volleyball program, and has led the Royals to six appearances in The Sun Conference (TSC) Volleyball Tournament and two NCCAA Volleyball National Tournament appearances while amassing an overall record of 110-82 (.573) and a Sun Conference record of 49-28 (.636).View Chrissy Moskovits's Bio ⟩
During her tenure, two different players have earned NAIA/NCCAA DI All-America honors from the American Volleyball Coaches Association (AVCA) and four different players have earned NAIA Southeast Region honors from the AVCA. Moskovits has also seen her players earn three TSC First Team honors, 13 TSC Second Team honors, two Honorable Mention honors, and has had two players claim the TSC Champion of Character award.
The 2015 season brought many accolades, of which Moskovits coached the best team finish in program history (20-8, 12-0), capturing the Royals’ first-ever TSC Regular Conference Championship and claiming The Sun Conference Tournament Runner-Up. Moskovits was named the Coach of Year, while Breeanna Navarro was named the Freshman of the Year and Jenna Swaffer was named the Setter of the Year.
As a follow-up to this fantastic season, in 2016 Adrienne Czaplewski was named TSC Conference Player of the Year and NCCAA South Region Player of the Year, the first from any Royals team. In addition, Moskovits was the first coach in program history to have not one, but two, players finish their careers with more than 1,000 kills and 1,000 digs (Czaplewski and Angelique Pagan-Perez).
Her players have also performed at a high level in the classroom, earning multiple AVCA and NCCAA Academic Awards at both the team and individual levels.
Moskovits made her head coaching debut at Southeastern University in 2005. Competing in the National Christian College Athletics Association (NCCAA), she led the Lady Fire to a 28-7 overall record while compiling a 10-1 record within the South Region. Under her leadership, Southeastern captured the South Region Tournament Championship for the first time in 20 years and went on to finish fifth at the NCCAA National Tournament. She was named the South Region Coach of the Year for her successful campaign as she coached four All-Region Players, three All-Americans, the South Region MVP and the NCCAA-II National Player of the Year. In 2008, Moskovits entered the NCAA ranks at Florida Southern College in Lakeland, Fla. as an assistant coach and helped the Moccasins to a 39-27 record over two seasons including a 2008 NCAA Tournament appearance. Moskovits returned to Southeastern University as an assistant volleyball coach, a position she held for two years. With her help the Lady Fire collected a 37-37 record over two seasons and made consecutive TSC tournament appearances for the first time in school history. Moskovits graduated from Warner University in 2004 with a degree in Communication and a minor in Journalism. In 2008, she completed her Master of Science in Management from Warner University. In 2014, Moskovits completed a second master’s degree in Coaching and Athletic Administration from Concordia University Irvine. She holds memberships and certifications from the AVCA as well as the NAIA Character Driven Coaching program. Moskovits is also a USAV Florida Region and an AAU Florida Region member. Coach Moskovits and her husband (David) reside in Lake Wales, Fla. with their son Kason (2).
This year we are offering Overnight, Day (9:00am-3:00pm), and Extended Day (9:00am-9:00pm) camps for girls, ages 10-18, of all ability levels. See "More Camp Details" for further information.
2018 CAMP DATES
- June 12-16
- July 10-14
Sessions are open to girls, ages 10-18, of all abilities. Upon arrival, participants are evaluated by the staff and placed into groups based on age and ability level. Campers will master the fundamentals and develop proper mechanics through a mix of drills, games and competitive play.
Please note: The following information may be subject to change.
2018 SESSION SCHEDULES
SESSION I: JUNe 12-16 | SESSION II: JULY 10-14
- Check-in: 1:00-2:30pm on Tuesday at the Turner Athletic Center
- Check-out: Graduation takes place at 11:30am on Saturday. Parents are invited to attend. Check out will take place immediately after.
- Day Camper Schedule: Tuesday: 1:00-9:00pm, Wednesday-Friday: 9:00am-3:00pm, Saturday: 9:00am-12:00pm
- Extended Day Camper Schedule: Tuesday: 1:00-9:00pm, Wednesday-Friday: 9:00am-9:00pm, Saturday: 9:00am-12:00pm
What's included in the fee?
- Daily volleyball instruction
- Overnight campers: Dormitory housing on campus and all meals are provided.
- Extended Day campers: Lunch and dinner are provided.
- Day campers: Dinner is provided on Tuesday. Lunch is provided Wednesday to Friday.
- Supervision: Staff members reside in campers’ quarters and participate in all activities.
- Camp T-shirt & Prizes: All campers receive Nike Volleyball Camps t-shirt and prizes.
- Volleyballs: Volleyballs are provided for each camper to use during instruction at camp, so campers do not need to bring their own. Campers do have the option of purchasing a Molten Volleyball for $15 at the time of registration. Balls will be given out on the last day of camp.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:10 staff to camper ratio
- Players Grouped by: ability, age, years of experience
- Equipment Needed: Players should supply their own kneepads and have at least one pair of well broken-in volleyball (court) shoes. Campers do not need to bring their own balls.
- Facility: Indoor courts
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
2017 HOUSING (2018 TBA)
- Dorm: TBA for 2018
- Campers Per Room: 2 per room
- Roommates: Rooms are assigned by age & roommate requests. Roommate requests must be received no later than 14 days before the start of camp. If you don't have a roommate request, you will be placed in a room with someone near your age. It will be a great opportunity to meet someone new!
- Bathrooms: Attached to room
- Linens: Not provided. Bring linens or sleeping bag, pillow, pillowcase and a towel
- Air Conditioning: Yes
Nike Volleyball Camps does not provide transportation from airports, train stations or bus depots. If you have a child flying to camp, please arrange a shuttle or taxi service. The closest airport to campus is Orlando International Airport.
If you have a group of eight or more campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a discount. Please have someone contact the US Sports Camps office at 1-800-645-3226 with the names of each camper in the group and we will create a unique discount code for your group. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the offer code during check out. *Discount amount varies by program. Please call for details.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. Our health and release forms may require a doctor's signature (please reference your camp packet). All required forms will be collected on the first day of camp.
Camps are open to any and all entrants, limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:00am Wake-up, shower, breakfast
- 9:00am Extended Day & Day Campers arrive. Stretching & Warm-up
- 9:15am Training Session I
- 12:00pm Lunch, rest
- 1:30pm Training Session II
- 3:00pm Day campers depart
- 4:00pm Free time, rest
- 5:00pm Day Campers depart
- 5:30pm Dinner
- 6:30pm Training Session III
- 9:00pm Extended Day Camper depart, Overnight Campers to rooms, free time
- 10:00pm Lights out
Warner's 360-acre campus is located 5 miles (8 km) south of Lake Wales, Florida, in the center of the state between Tampa and Orlando.
Camp ReviewsSubmit a review
Helped improve my skills!
July 17, 2017: This camp helped me by giving specific instructions and giving me new advice that I had not heard before, that helped me improve my skills.
— Denise S. Camper
July 17, 2017: Awesome time. Great staff. The food was extremely good. The camp had a great atmosphere. Exceeded our expectation!
— Robert B. Parent
July 17, 2017: This camp was a great experience. I likes how I was not treated as a little kid!
— Logan H. Parent
Enjoyed camp very much!
June 19, 2017: My 12 year old daughter enjoyed this camp very much. A lot of skills were reinforced, the staff was knowledgeable and friendly, the food was great and the rooms comfortable. The buildings are very plain and the university doesn't have any gardens to look at or enjoy, but they will not have any time for it anyway. It is all about volleyball, which for my daughter was great. The schedule is very long, so prepare your girl to get exhausted daily and especially after these intense 4 days.
— Ana H. Parent
One of the best camps I've attended
August 5, 2016: This camp is one of the best I attended. I went to 4 separate camps last year and I learned the most at the Nike camp. My high school noted that I had a great summer and that I improved.
— Rachel M. Camper
July 25, 2015: The coaching was outstanding! I definitely recommend going there if you want to increase your skill level! I had such a great time and can't wait to go again next year.
— Katie G. Camper
July 15, 2015: This is my daughters second year in a row and my daughter enjoyed learning and the coaches were receptive on working on improving her game.
— Anna W. Parent
Nike Volleyball Camp does an excellent job at improving skills and keeping it fun at the same time. I definitely felt myself improve and l learned many new things.
— Camper '15
Improve your skills
This is my 3rd year attending Nike Volleyball Camps. I would highly recommend this camp to anyone looking to improve their volleyball skills as well as the friendships that are formed with the other players.
— Camper '14
It is a great camp for any player that would like to build their skills. It is a good camp, very safe and my daughter loved it.
— Camper '14
Coaches were encouraging
I would recommend this camp to other players. All of the coaches were encouraging. They were willing to pull you aside and show you ways to improve your skills.
— Camper '13
Above and beyond!
A safe, friendly and wonderful experience. My daughter took so much from this camp, not least her improved skills. I would recommend this camp to any parents. The staff at Warner went above and beyond.
— Parent '13
Camp Dates & Prices
This program has concluded for the season.
Please Join our email list to be notified when this program is available for registration.