Nike Girls Volleyball Camp at Warner University
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Volleyball Camps
Athletes from Polk County and beyond are invited to join our summer volleyball camp in Lake Wales for an unforgettable experience! Girls, ages 10-18, can expect to improve their skills through top-notch training from Warner University Head Volleyball Coach, Linda Pai, and her dedicated staff.
This overnight volleyball camp is open to players of all abilities who want to improve in all aspects of the game and train in a fun and competitive environment! Campers can participate in the All Skills program at our college volleyball camp in Florida.
- Excellent training facilities
- 1:10 staff to camper ratio
- Extended Day and Overnight camp options
- Nike Volleyball Camps T-shirt and prizes! (multi-day camps only)
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Linda Pai
Linda Pai is the Head Womens's Volleyball & Beach Volleyball Coach at Warner University.View Linda's Bio ⟩
Warner University is pleased to announce Linda Pai as the new Head Women's Volleyball/Beach Volleyball Coach for the Royals.
Pai has more than 28 years of volleyball coaching experience in Women's and Men's Collegiate, high school, and club volleyball. She has coordinated many volleyball camp programs where she demonstrates her passion for coaching and the training of athletes.
Born and raised in Florida, she is a member of the Florida Region of USA Volleyball, where she is CAP III certified and USA Volleyball Cadre'. She has jetted around the United States as a Cadre to train coaches under the USA CAP program, and represented the USA State department, internationally, training youth athletes in Moldova! Through USA Volleyball, she has gained volleyball certifications in the Foundation of Coaching (IMPACT Instructor), Strength and Conditioning Programs (VCAP) and USA Beach Official Local.
In 2014, Coach Pai was hired as the Warner University Assistant Men's Volleyball Coach, under the very accomplished Head Coach Steve Benson, helping Warner finish 3rd in the country in 2016. Her duties included recruiting and practice planning, aside from many other duties necessary as an assistant coach for a prestigious and successful program.
One of the many modalities of coaching in the last 10 years, Pai has coached, helped recruit, and supported the Paralympic sport of sitting volleyball through the ARMY Warrior Transition Command for the Warrior Games. This is a domestic Paralympic competition held to help wounded servicemen and women transition through their participation in adapted sports as an Associate Head Coach for the first Sitting Volleyball team in the Florida Region and through USA Paralympic Sitting Volleyball as a Pipeline Coach. She has won numerous medals in these disciplines.
Coach Pai was selected as a USA Volleyball National Boy's Future Select Training Program Associate Head Coach where she would coach some of the best age-specific volleyball athletes in the nation. In the National Development Training Program or the former High-Performance Program, she has served as USA High-Performance Tryout Coach, Tryout Evaluator, and Court Coach. She has been a High-Performance coach in the Florida and Old Dominion Regions taking teams to the USA High-Performance tournaments, many years outperforming expectations.
As an athletic director to several Christian Schools, Coach Pai has brought the love of volleyball to many athletes who have gone to play at colleges and universities. Including her son, who was an All-American Libero, at George Mason University.
Some of Her extensive service to the volleyball community includes:
- Finishing 3rd in the NAIA National Men's Volleyball Championship 2016
- Finished 8th in the NAIA National Men's Volleyball Championship 2015
- Gold Medal Assistant Head Coach Sitting VB Warrior Games 4-time Bronze Medal Head Coach Sitting VB Army Warrior Games
- Silver Medal Head Coach Army Warrior Games
- Gold Medal Head Coach Sitting VB Army Pentagon Games Warrior Care Games Washington DC
- Florida Region of USA Volleyball 2015 Ernest Langford Pioneer Award
- USA Volleyball 2015 National Gold Medal Sitting Volleyball Associate Head Coach Florida Region
- Florida Region of USA Volleyball 2014 IMPACT Instructor of the Year
- District 8 Girl's Champions Brevard County
- Florida Coaches Athletic Association's 2012 Women's District 8 Volleyball Coach of the Year
- Published article Volleyball Ace Magazine "Get Set", 2009.
- Brevard Community College Finish top 8 In the Junior College Florida Championship, Titusville, Florida
Camp Coach Audrye Alejandro-Rivera
Audrye Alejando-Rivera is the Assistant Women's Volleyball Coach at Warner University.View Audrye's Bio ⟩
A native of Las Piedras, Puerto Rico, Audrye Alejandro-Rivera is the new official Assistant Coach for the Royals Men's Volleyball program. Alejandro-Rivera had several years of experience playing volleyball/coaching.
Alejandro-Rivera graduated from Ramon Power Y Giralt “High School” in 2015. Alejandro-Rivera started his Bachelor's Degree at Universidad del Turabo in Puerto Rico and he transferred to Elms College to continue his degree in Foreign Language ``Spanish” with an Associate's Degree in Coaching. He graduated from Elms College with two Degrees in December 2020. Audrye is continuing his education at Warner University pursuing a Master's degree in Education with a Concentration in Elementary while working as Assistant Coach. He will graduate in Abril 2022. He currently resides in Lake Wales.
Alejandro-Rivera has worked with the Women’s Volleyball Team at Elms College, MA for one year as Assistant Coach, while he was an intern student. He coaches at Toreros Volleyball Academy.
Before beginning his coaching career, Alejandro-Rivera was a standout player for NCAA Division III from Elms College, MA. Alejandro-Rivera led the Blazers to three straight Conference Final 2016-2019 and 2018 NECC Conference Championship, and one NCAA Regional Tournament 2018. He was named NECC Libero of the year 2017, Second Team All-Conference 2017, Elms College Athlete of the Year 2016-2017, Second player in one season to achieve 301 defensives in Elms College 2017, Top #15 in the nation AVCA Team 2018, Top #5 in the nation Elms College AVCA 2019, the Best record in the history in Elms Colleges 29-5 “2019”, and 2x All-Academic Team Student-Athlete NECC (2018-2019). Alejandro-Rivera was a former Libero of Warner University, Fl. He led the Royals to one Conference Tournament. Alejandro-Rivera was named Two times MSC Defender of the Week and MSC All Honorable Mention.
Additional Coaches Camp Staff
Our Camp Director will be assisted by a talented staff which may include their assistant coach(es), current and former collegiate players, and other college and club coaches.
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
Due to local and state regulations, we may have to reduce our enrollment numbers this year. Please Note: This camp SOLD OUT in 2023. You can expect high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
- Dates: 2024 Dates Coming Soon. Join Priority List!
- Age Group: 10-18
- Gender: Girls
- Camp Types: Extended Day (commuter) & Overnight
- Check-In: 8:00am on Monday
- Check-Out: 12:00pm on Thursday
- Extended Day (commuter) Schedule: 9:00am-9:00pm Monday-Wednesday, 9:00am-12:00pm on Thursday
- Meals: All meals are provided for Overnight campers. Lunch and dinner are provided for all Extended Day (commuter) campers.
- Program: The All Skills program is designed to improve the fundamental skills needed for volleyball; passing, setting, serving, attacking, blocking, and individual defense. Campers can expect instruction on offensive and defensive skills through team play. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff and placed into groups based on age and ability level.
Please note: Camp schedules and details may be subject to change.
The information below is subject to change each year.
- Dorm Name: TBA
- Campers Per Room: 2 per room
- Roommates: Rooms are assigned by age & roommate requests. Roommate requests must be mutual and received no later than 14 days before the start of camp. If you don't have a roommate request, you will be placed in a room with someone near your age. It will be a great opportunity to meet someone new!
- Bathrooms: Private bathrooms.
- Linens: Not included. Bring linens or sleeping bag, pillow, pillowcase, and a towel.
- Air Conditioning: TBA
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Morning, afternoon, and evening training sessions
- Overnight campers: Dormitory housing on campus and all meals are provided.
- Extended Day campers: Lunch and dinner are provided.
- Supervision: Staff members reside in campers’ quarters and participate in all activities.
- Camp T-shirt & Prizes: Campers at multi-day camps will receive a Nike Volleyball Camps t-shirt and prizes. *1-day clinics excluded.
- Volleyballs: Volleyballs are provided for instruction during camp. Campers may purchase a Camp Volleyball at the time of registration, which will be given out on the last day of camp. Fun tip: Have your camp friends sign your ball before you leave!
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:10 staff-to-camper ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by ability, age, and experience.
- Equipment Needed: Players should supply their own kneepads and have at least one pair of well-broken-in volleyball (court) shoes. Campers do not need to bring their own balls.
- Facility: Indoor courts
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review
important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist.
All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to
camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
ALL CAMPERS (OVERNIGHT & COMMUTERS):
- Athletic training clothes (t-shirts, shorts)
- Indoor volleyball shoes, well broken-in
- Outdoor athletic shoes
- Knee pads
- Water bottle
- Small gym bag/backpack
- Packed lunch (if required for commuters)
- Spending money
- COVID PPE (as required by state/local guidelines)
- Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
OVERNIGHT CAMPERS ONLY:
- Athletic clothing mentioned above (1-2 pairs/day)
- Comfortable off-court clothing (pants/shorts, shirts, sweatshirts, 1 pair/day)
- Undergarments (1-2 pair/day)
- Flip flops
- Laundry bag
- Toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, bodywash, facewash, hairbrush, toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, etc.)
- Personal items & medications
- Eye mask, ear plugs (optional)
- Washcloth and bath towel
- Alarm clock
- Fan (optional)
- Bed sheets (if linens not provided)
- Comforter or sleeping bag (if linens not provided)
- Pillow and pillowcase (if linens not provided)
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE VOLLEYBALL CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our volleyball camps please see our FAQ page.
If you have a group of eight or more campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a discount. Please have someone contact the US Sports Camps office at 1-800-645-3226 with the names of each camper in the group and we will create a unique discount code for your group. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the offer code during check out. *Discount amount varies by program. Please call for details.
We cannot offer scholarships due to NCAA regulations. Our affiliation with NCAA coaches and schools puts us in a position where any scholarship money can be seen as an inducement to a future collegiate athlete. This puts our coaches and our host universities in jeopardy of damaging their status with the NCAA and incurring penalties at the hands of their organizing body.Show Less See More Camp Details
ALL SKILLS SAMPLE SCHEDULE
- 7:30am-8:30am Wake-up Call, Breakfast
- 9:00am Extended Day Campers arrive. Stretching & warm up.
- 9:15am-11:30am Training Session I
- 11:30am-12:30pm Lunch, rest
- 12:30pm-2:30pm Training Session II
- 2:30pm Break
- 2:45pm-5:00pm Training Session III
- 5:00pm-6:00pm Dinner
- 6:00pm-9:00pm Night Time Activities/Training
- 9:00pm Extended Day Campers Depart. Overnight Campers to rooms.
- 10:00pm Lights Out, Bed Checks
Warner's 360-acre campus is located 5 miles (8 km) south of Lake Wales, Florida, in the center of the state between Tampa and Orlando.
July 24, 2023: It is so hard to pick just one thing, but I loved the relationships and friendships that my daughter built. We cannot wait until next year!
July 18, 2022: My daughter tends to have travel anxiety but she never had any issues, met amazing new friends and thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience!
July 18, 2022: The ratio of the staff and campers is good. My daughter has learned so much to improve her skills
July 17, 2022: My Daughter had a fantastic time! She improved her skills and was able to make new friends!
July 17, 2022: My daughter had a great time! The staff was friendly and the camp was very convenient.
July 17, 2022: My daughter loved the sleepaway aspect of the camp and meeting new girls
July 30, 2023: My daughter breaking out of her shell
A fun environment!
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.