Nike Girls Lacrosse Camp at Falmouth High School in Cape Cod
2023 Dates & Prices Now Available!
Come join long time Nike Camp Director, Stacey Freda, this summer 2023 for a great week of lacrosse camp! Falmouth High School is located in the town of Falmouth, a coastal town on Cape Cod, Massachusetts. Cape Cod is a popular summertime destination, with it's quaint villages, seafood shacks and lighthouses, that make it an ideal location for a Nike Lacrosse Camp.
This skills camp, open to girls 8-18, is facilitated under a headliner format. Our hybrid style of instruction blends the consistency of knowledgeable and enthusiastic staff coaches along with daily “coach of the day” college coach facilitation. The Nike Girls Lacrosse Camp values the benefit of building a rapport between camp coach and camper. But, we believe campers also benefit from exposure to technical and tactical specialty instruction lead by experienced college coaches. Campers will be exposed to the nuances of four different lead coach of the days.
- Complete Skills Camp for Girls Ages 8-18
- 8:1 camper to instructor on field ratio
- Daily emphasis on fundamentals, position training, drills and scrimmages
- Reversible mesh Nike practice jersey
- Nike and STX Prizes for outstanding play, sportsmanship and improvement
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Stacey Freda
Directing camp is Stacey Freda, Lexington High School’s Head Lacrosse Coach. Freda was recently inducted into the Eastern Massachusetts Chapter of the US Lacrosse Hall of Fame.View Stacey Freda's Bio & Lacrosse Tips ⟩
Stacey Freda is entering her 25th season coaching girls' and women's lacrosse. As head coach over the past 24 years, Coach Freda has successfully guided her Billerica High School, Framingham High School and Lexington High School teams to post-season appearances in each year. Her teams have enjoyed 8 League Championships, 7 Division 1 North Section Championships and 3 Massachusetts Division 1 State Titles (2006, 2007 and 2010).
Stacey has amassed over 300 wins in her Scholastic coaching career. She has coached a total of 13 US Lacrosse All-Americans. Named the Boston Globe “Coach of the Year” in 2003 and 2010, Stacey was also honored as the Metrowest Daily News "Coach of the Year” in 2003 and 2008. In addition to presenting at regional conventions, Stacey has also been a presenter at the US Lacrosse National Convention.
A member of the Pinkerton Academy and Plymouth State University Athletic Hall of Fame, Coach Freda holds a Masters degree in Education from Boston University as well as a Masters Degree in Sports Leadership from Northeastern University.
She values her role as teacher and leader and uses pedagogical strategies geared at challenging all participants of various ages and skill levels. Having experienced coaching at a myriad of levels and having coached a variety of different sports Coach Freda understands the importance of using enthusiasm and creativity to develop athletes.
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
You can expect a high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early. This summer, Falmouth High School is offering a four day camp (8:30am-2:30pm) for ages 8-18.
- Dates: August 7-10
- Age Group: 8-18
- Gender: Girls
- Camp Type: Day Camp
- Schedule: 8:30am-2:30pm, Monday-Thursday
- Check-In: 8:00-8:30am at the Athletic Fields
- Lunch: Lunch is not provided. Please bring a packed lunch.
- Program: The Skills program is designed to provide campers the fundamental skills, position specific training and in-game tactical knowledge needed to enhance your game.
Falmouth High School
874 Gifford Street
East Falmouth, MA 02536
Click Here for Directions
Monday, August 7th to Thursday, August 10th
- Check in Day 1: 8:00-8:30am at the Athletic Fields
- Check in Day 2, 3 & 4: 8:15-8:30am at the Athletic Fields
- Check out: 2:30pm at the Athletic Fields
Lunch is NOT provided. Please bring a healthy lunch and snacks each day.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Morning and afternoon training sessions
- Supervision: Campers are supervised by staff during camp hours.
- Reversible Jersey & Prizes: Campers will receive a Nike Lacrosse Reversible Jersey and prizes.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:10 staff-to-camper ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience.
- Equipment Needed: Please bring your protective goggles, mouthpiece, cleats, and lacrosse stick.
- Facility: Falmouth High School Athletic Fields
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Protective Goggles
- Lacrosse Stick(s)
- Healthy Lunch and Snacks Each Day
- Water Bottle
- COVID PPE (as required by state/local guidelines)
- Signed Heath & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
- Massachusetts Health Forms (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE LACROSSE CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our lacrosse camps please see our FAQ page.
TEAM DISCOUNT: If five or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $25 discount. Please have a team contact reach out directly to the USSC office at 1-800-645-3226 to receive a discount code to identify your group. Campers may then register through the website at their convenience and apply the coupon code during check-out.
GOALIE DISCOUNT: To ensure each session has enough goalies for drills and scrimmages, all goalies automatically qualify for a special $50 discount. You can call 1-800-645-3226 to receive the goalie discount over the phone or you can indicate that you are eligible for the goalie discount in the “comments” field when registering via our secure website. Goalie discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 8:30 AM Campers arrive
- 9:00 AM Stretching and Conditioning
- 9:30 AM Line Drills and Stations
- 10:30 AM Position Work
- Noon Lunch
- 1:00 PM 1v1, 2v2, fastbreaks and games
- 3:00 PM Campers depart
Falmouth High School
Campers train each day at Falmouth High School athletic field located at 874 Gifford St, East Falmouth, MA 02536.
Camp ReviewsSubmit a review
Overall Average RatingStars
August 6, 2019: She loved the camp! She got a lot of valuable goalie skills training and boosted her confidence enough to try out for a club team.
— Chris B. Parent
August 6, 2019: My daughter was challenged, had fun and improved her skills. She also got some great constructive feedback that both boosted her confidence and told her what to work on.
— Stacia B. Parent
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.