Nike Girls Lacrosse Camp at The Williston Northampton School
2024 Dates & Prices Coming Soon!
At the Nike Girls Lacrosse Camp at The Williston Northampton School, our goal is to bring out the very best in every lacrosse player we coach. Get ready for a week of focused, intensive training sessions lead by long time Nike Camp Director Stacey Freda and her coaching staff.
The Williston Northampton School offers a beautiful campus, with top-notch facilities in the Pioneer Valley, that is a perfect location for our Nike summer lacrosse camp. The school is located just five miles from downtown Northampton, and only two hours west of Boston in Massachusetts.
- High School and Youth Skills Camp for Girls Ages 10-18
- Superior instruction from College Coaches and Players
- 8:1 camper to instructor on field ratio
- Daily emphasis on fundamentals, position training, drills and scrimmages
- Special goalie instruction and discounts available
- Reversible mesh Nike practice jersey
- Nike and STX Prizes for outstanding play, sportsmanship and improvement
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Stacey Freda
Directing camp is Stacey Freda, Lexington High School’s Head Lacrosse Coach. Freda was recently inducted into the Eastern Massachusetts Chapter of the US Lacrosse Hall of Fame.View Stacey Freda's Bio & Lacrosse Tips ⟩
Stacey Freda is entering her 25th season coaching girls' and women's lacrosse. As head coach over the past 24 years, Coach Freda has successfully guided her Billerica High School, Framingham High School and Lexington High School teams to post-season appearances in each year. Her teams have enjoyed 8 League Championships, 7 Division 1 North Section Championships and 3 Massachusetts Division 1 State Titles (2006, 2007 and 2010).
Stacey has amassed over 300 wins in her Scholastic coaching career. She has coached a total of 13 US Lacrosse All-Americans. Named the Boston Globe “Coach of the Year” in 2003 and 2010, Stacey was also honored as the Metrowest Daily News "Coach of the Year” in 2003 and 2008. In addition to presenting at regional conventions, Stacey has also been a presenter at the US Lacrosse National Convention.
A member of the Pinkerton Academy and Plymouth State University Athletic Hall of Fame, Coach Freda holds a Masters degree in Education from Boston University as well as a Masters Degree in Sports Leadership from Northeastern University.
She values her role as teacher and leader and uses pedagogical strategies geared at challenging all participants of various ages and skill levels. Having experienced coaching at a myriad of levels and having coached a variety of different sports Coach Freda understands the importance of using enthusiasm and creativity to develop athletes.
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
You can expect a high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early. This summer, the Williston Northampton School is offering one week of overnight and extended day camp (9:00am-9:00pm) for ages 10-18.
- Dates: July 24-27
- Age Group: 10-18
- Gender: Girls
- Camp Type: Overnight, Extended Day (commuter)
- Check-In: Check-in Monday between 1:00-2:00pm at the Residential Quad. There will be a camp orientation meeting at 2:00pm. A detailed schedule for the week will be provided at that time.
- Check-out: A closing ceremony will take place at the field on Thursday at 11:30am. Extended Day campers will leave directly from the field. Overnight campers will checkout from the dorm following the closing ceremony.
- Extended Day Schedule: MON 2PM-9PM, TUE-WED 9AM-9PM, THURS 9AM-NOON **Times subject to change
- Meals: All meals are provided for Overnight campers. Lunch and dinner are provided for all Extended Day (commuter) campers.
- Program: The Skills Camp is designed for youth, middle school and high school players (ages 9-18), looking to sharpen their skills. All facets of the game will be covered ranging from stick skills, position play and team concepts. Campers will also be able to incorporate these skills into the daily game play.
The Williston Northampton School
45 Park St
Easthampton, MA 01027
Click Here for Directions - The Residential Quad is behind the Phillips Steven Chapel
Check-in: Monday, July 24th
- All Campers: check-in Monday between 1:00-2:00pm at the Residential Quad. There will be a camp orientation meeting at 2:00pm. A detailed schedule for the week will be provided at that time.
Check-out: Thursday, July 27th
- A closing ceremony will take place at the field on Thursday at 11:30am. Extended Day campers will leave directly from the field. Overnight campers will checkout from the dorm following the closing ceremony.
- Dorm: Emily McFadon Vincent House and John Hazen White House
- Number of Campers Per Room: 2 per room
- Roommates: Rooms are assigned by age & roommate requests. Roommate requests must be mutual and received no later than 14 days before the start of camp. If you don't have a roommate request, you will be placed in a room with someone near your age. It will be a great opportunity to meet someone new!
- Bathrooms: Shared
- Linens: Not included. Bring linens or sleeping bag, pillow, pillowcase, and a towel.
- Air Conditioning: TBA
The staff reside in the dormitories with the campers and participate in all activities. Drugs, alcohol and tobacco are strictly prohibited, and constitute, along with general misconduct, grounds for dismissal from camp without a refund.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Morning, afternoon, and evening training sessions
- Overnight campers: Dormitory housing on campus and all meals are provided.
- Extended Day campers: Lunch and dinner are provided.
- Supervision: Staff members reside in campers’ quarters and participate in all activities.
- Reversible Jersey & Prizes: Campers at multi-day camps will receive a Nike Lacrosse Camps Reversible Jersey and prizes.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:10 staff-to-camper ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience.
- Equipment Needed: Please bring your protective goggles, mouthpiece, cleats, and lacrosse stick.
- Facility: Athletic Fields
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
Checklist of things to bring:
- Athletic Socks
- Protective Goggles
- Lacrosse Stick(s)
- Goalies Must Have Full Protective Equipment
- Comfortable Off-Field Clothes
- Toiletries & Personal Items
- Water Bottle
- Turf Shoes or Running Shoes for
- Alarm Clock
- Extra Towels
- Non-Perishable Snack Foods
- Spending money (approx. $50)
- Pillow & Pillowcase
- Twin XL Sheets/Blanket or Sleeping Bag
- Fan TBA
- COVID PPE (as required by state/local guidelines)
- Signed Heath & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
- Massachusetts Health Forms (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
EXTENDED DAY CAMPERS
Checklist of Things to Bring: We recommend that all Extended Day Campers bring a daily pack with the following items: Along with your lacrosse equipment, we recommend that you bring a day pack with the following items: water bottle, weather appropriate clothing, cleats, and walking shoes.
Camp Schedule & Meals:
- Monday: Extended Day Campers should arrive dressed and ready to play. You will be assigned a counselor and given a complete schedule of all events during the week. Day Campers stay until 8:30pm. Dinner is provided.
- Tuesday & Wednesday: Extended Day Camper Hours – 9:00am-9:00pm. Lunch and dinner is provided.
- Thursday: Extended Day Camper Hours - 9:00am-12:00pm. Check-out is immediately after the camp concludes at 12:00pm. Departure time may change depending on the event.
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE LACROSSE CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our lacrosse camps please see our FAQ page.
OVERNIGHT CAMP AMENITIES
• 3 nights lodging • All meals
• Reversible Nike practice jersey
EXTENDED DAY CAMP AMENITIES
• Lunch & dinner
• Reversible Nike practice jersey
• Camp hours: MON 2PM-9PM, TUE-WED 9AM-9PM, THURS 9AM-NOON
This camp must comply with regulations of the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and be licensed by the local board of health.
TEAM DISCOUNT: If five or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $25 discount. Please have a team contact reach out directly to the USSC office at 1-800-645-3226 to receive a discount code to identify your group. Campers may then register through the website at their convenience and apply the coupon code during check-out.
GOALIE DISCOUNT: To ensure each session has enough goalies for drills and scrimmages, all goalies automatically qualify for a special $50 discount. You can call 1-800-645-3226 to receive the goalie discount over the phone or you can indicate that you are eligible for the goalie discount in the “comments” field when registering via our secure website. Goalie discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:30 AM Wake Up (overnight campers)
- 8:45 AM Campers Arrive
- 9:00 AM Instructional Session I (Skill development stations & Goal Keeping instruction)
- Noon Lunch in Dining Hall
- 12:30 PM Rest
- 2:00 PM Instructional Session II (Skills development stations, Goal Keeping instruction & Live game situations)
- 5:00 PM Dinner in Dining Hall
- 6:00 PM Free time
- 7:00 PM Session III - Competitive Lacrosse practice/games
- 9:00 PM Extended Day Campers Depart
- 9:15 PM Rest time, Camp store opened
- 10:45 PM Lights Out!
Sawyer Field at Berube Stadium
Instruction takes place each day at Sawyer Field at Berube Stadium. Nestled in the middle of our bucolic campus, Berube Stadium at Sawyer Field has long been regarded as the most beautiful setting for a prep school game in New England. This second synthetic turf field (2021) with lights is host to a number of night games for football, soccer, lacrosse, and field hockey.
The Williston Northampton School is located in Easthampton, in the Pioneer Valley. It is an easy 90 miles drive west from Boston and 20 miles north from Hartford. The valley offers charming college towns, including Amherst and South Hadley, bustling cities including Northampton, along with the bucolic beauty of surrounding farmland. A region rich in history, the valley is the home to a vibrant arts community, buoyed by the Five Colleges.
This camp is open to any and all entrants. The Nike Girls Lacrosse Camp at the Williston Northampton School must comply with regulations of the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and be licensed by the local board of health. Families have the right to request copies of the camp’s policies on background checks, health care and discipline policies as well as procedures for filing grievances.
Loving Lacrosse even more!
August 4, 2019: My daughter had a great time! She gained confidence, made friends and worked on her skills. She came away loving LAX even more. The staff was really great about nursing her through an injury as well.
— Stacia B. Parent
Loved The Coaches!
July 24, 2019: She really enjoyed her camp counselors. They were warm, energetic, and encouraging. She loved coming home to show the various tricks she learned.
— Erin B. Parent
July 19, 2018: I loved this camp! Just enough balance of hard work and fun. I can't wait to go back again next year!
— Sophie B. Camper
July 10, 2014: The highlight of my camp experience was getting to stay overnight, meeting, and doing the thing I love with people who play the same sport.
— Morgan C. Camper
Lots of play time!
July 10, 2014: My main highlights were socializing with other campers from all over the country in a total lax atmosphere, with LOTS of playtime and positive coaching!
— Amy H. Camper
July 10, 2014: The coaching staff was great. All of them were friendly and very helpful. They were always there to answer questions and help you figure things out.
— Gwen C. Camper
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.