Nike Boys Lacrosse Camp at Boise State University
WORK HARD. DREAM BIG.
AT NIKE LACROSSE CAMP
Come join us this summer at the Nike Boys Lacrosse Camp at Boise State Univeristy in 2019 and take your game to the next level! The 285 acre campus is located near downtown Boise, on the south bank of the Boise River, just a quick walk from the heart of Idaho’s largest city. Come see why this campus provides a perfect setting for a Nike Lacrosse Camp with its first class facilities, comfortable dorms and campus-dining hall.
A school well known for it's strong tradition of excellence in athletics the Boise State University boasts some of the finest facilities that you will find anywhere in the country. At the Nike Boys Lacrosse Camp our goal is to develop your skills and understanding of the game using both drills and game play scenarios. Each session will involve skill work, concept work and competition play.
- Complete Skills Camp for Boys Ages 10-18
- Superior instruction
- 8:1 camper to instructor on field ratio
- Daily emphasis on fundamentals, position training, drills and scrimmages
- Team and sibling discounts available
- Special goalie instruction and discounts available
- Every camper receives a reversible Nike practice jersey
- Nike and STX Prizes for outstanding play, sportsmanship and improvement
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Britt Cornaby
Britt Cornaby is the Centennial High School Varsity High School Boys Lacrosse Coach. As a player, Cornaby was a High School All State Midfielder and High School All Time Leading Scorer in 1989 at Dublin HS. Ohio. He went on to become a College All Star Attack at Brigham Young University and Utah Valley University where he was the RMLC scoring leader his senior year.View Britt Cornaby's Bio ⟩
Over the years, Cornaby has had a fruitful coaching career including:
- Coached Utah Valley University in 2000 and 2001-won conference championship both seasons finished ranked in top 25 in 2001.
- Idaho High School Lacrosse League Commissioner-2017 through 2019
- Idaho Lacrosse Coach of the Year 2010
- Idaho Lacrosse Man of the Year 2012 and 2016
- Co-Organizer of the Boise Invitational-largest high school team tournament in the Western US-2012 through present
- Co-Organizer of the Gem State Jamboree and Gem State Showdown Lacrosse Tournaments 2017 through present
- Owner of Boise United Lacrosse Club 2013 through present
- US Lacrosse Level 3 Certified Coach (highest current certification)
- US Lacrosse Level 1 Certified Education Trainer
- US Lacrosse Certified Official 1993 through present
This summer, Boise State is offering one session of overnight with a commuter (Extended Day Camp 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM) option available.
OVERNIGHT CAMP AMENITIES
• 3 nights lodging • All meals
• Reversible Nike practice jersey
EXTENDED DAY CAMP AMENITIES
• Lunch & dinner
• Reversible Nike practice jersey
• Camp hours: MON 3PM-9PM, TUE-WED 9AM-9PM, THURS 9AM-12PM
DAY CAMP AMENITIES
• Reversible Nike practice jersey
• Camp hours: MON 3PM-5:30PM, TUE-WED 9AM-5PM, THURS 9AM-12PM
A detailed camper registration packet containing check-in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers prior to camp. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
Check-in takes between 3:00-4:00pm on Monday, July 8th. There will be a camp orientation meeting at 4:00pm and parents are welcome to join their campers for this meeting. A detailed schedule for the week will be provided at that time. Day Campers will be excused after orientation and overnight and extended day campers will have dinner and an evening activity.
Graduation Thursday, July 11th 11:30am. Parents are encouraged to attend! Exact time and location of the camp closing ceremony will be confirmed by the camp director on the first day of camp.
HOUSING & ROOMMATES
2 campers per room. If you have a roommate request, and have not already given it to us, please do so as soon as possible. Roommate requests are not guaranteed, if you don't have a roommate request, you will be placed in a room with someone near your age. It will be a great opportunity to meet someone new!
LINENS: Not provided
AIR CONDITIONING: TBD
SUGGESTED SPENDING MONEY: $40
MEDICAL FACILITY: a certified trainer will be on staff at all times
The staff reside in the dormitories with the campers and participate in all activities. Drugs, alcohol and tobacco are strictly prohibited, and constitute, along with general misconduct, grounds for dismissal from camp without a refund.
EXTENDED DAY CAMPERS
On the first day of camp, all extended day campers should arrive between 3:30-4:00pm dressed to play. On all other days, the arrival time is 8:45am. Departure on other days is 9:00pm. Drop off and pick up locations will be given out at registration.
- MONDAY: Commuter Campers stay until 9:00pm. Dinner is provided.
- TUESDAY & WEDNESDAY: Commuter Camper Hours - 9:00am-9:00pm. Lunch and dinner provided.
- THURSDAY: Commuter Camper Hours - 9:00-12:00am. Check-out is immediately after camp concludes with the closing ceremony.
- Campers check-in between 3:30-4:00pm
- Campers will be excused after orientation.
- Day Camp hours: MON 4PM-5:30PM, MON-WED 9AM-5PM, THURS 9AM-12PM
- Day Campers will be excused after orientation
MEALS: Lunch is not provided, but campers can purchase a lunch card at check-in for TBD (cash or check) or bring their lunch daily. Please make checks payable to SR Duncan LLC.
TEAM DISCOUNT: If five or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $25 discount. Please have a team contact reach out directly to the USSC office at 1-800-645-3226 to receive a discount code to identify your group. Campers may then register through the website at their convenience and apply the coupon code during check-out.
GOALIE DISCOUNT: To ensure each session has enough goalies for drills and scrimmages, all goalies automatically qualify for a special $50 discount. You can call 1-800-645-3226 to receive the goalie discount over the phone or you can indicate that you are eligible for the goalie discount in the “comments” field when registering via our secure website. Goalie discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
SIBLING DISCOUNT: $25 off each player. You can call 1-800-645-3226 to receive the sibling discount over the phone or you can indicate that you are eligible for the sibling discount in the “comments” field when registering via our secure website. Sibling discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:30 AM Breakfast (Overnighters)
- 9:00 AM Stretching and Conditioning
- 9:30 AM Line Drills and Stations
- 10:30 AM Position Work
- Noon Lunch and rest
- 1:30 PM 1v1, 2v2, and fastbreaks
- 3:00 PM Drill stations and scrimmaging
- 5:00 PM Dinner and supervised free time
- 6:30 PM Back to field for games
- 9:00 PM Extended Day Campers depart
- 10:00 PM Overnight Campers to rooms; Lights out!
BOISE STATE UNIVERSITY
Home to more than 24,000 students, Boise State offers world class athletic facilities and a breathtaking campus, that runs along the banks of the Boise River.