Nike Boys Lacrosse Camp at Curry College
2024 DATES & PRICES NOW AVAILABLE!
USSC is excited to be back at Curry College in summer 2024 and offer a Nike Lacrosse Camp in Boston. Curry's main campus in Milton is 131-acre near the Blue Hills Reservation. The campus is seven miles from downtown Boston.
At the Nike Boys Lacrosse Camp, our goal is to properly and efficiently develop your skills and understanding of the game using both drills and game play. Each session will involve skill work, concept work and competition play. Using a curriculum that develops skills and concepts faster than any other available, players self confidence will grow quickly thereby stimulating their love for the game.
- Complete Skills Camp for Boys Ages 10-18
- Superior Instruction from Professional and College Coaches
- 8:1 camper to instructor on field ratio
- Daily emphasis on fundamentals, position training, drills and scrimmages
- Team discounts available
- Special goalie instruction and discounts available
- Every camper receives a reversible Nike practice jersey
- Nike and STX Prizes for outstanding play, sportsmanship and improvement
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Martin Bowes
Directing camp this summer is former Major League Lacrosse (MLL) player and long-time coach, Martin Bowes. Coach Bowes is also in his second season an assistant coach with Saint Michael's men's lacrosse program.View Martin Bowes's Bio ⟩
Coaching Staff ASA Sports
The ASA Sports coaching staff is made up of some of the most talented and seasoned coaches in New England! All of the ASA coaches are trained and registered to ensure all campers receive high-quality instruction in a fun and safe environment.View ASA Sports's Bio ⟩
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
You can expect a high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early. This summer, Curry College is offering one session of Day Camp (8:30am-2:30pm) and campers need to bring their own equipment.
- Dates: June 24-28
- Age Group: 10-18
- Gender: Boys
- Camp Type: Day Camp
- Schedule: 8:30am-2:30pm, Monday-Thursday, 8:30am - 12:00pm Friday
- Check-In: All campers check-in at 8:00am Monday. Camp begins at 8:30am.
- Lunch: Lunch is not provided. Please bring a packed lunch.
- Program: For the Complete/Advanced Skills program at the Nike Boys Lacrosse Camp, our goal is to provide campers the fundamental skills, position-specific training, and in-game tactical knowledge needed to enhance your game.
1071 Blue Hill Ave
Milton, Massachusetts 02186
Click Here for Directions
Check-In / Check-Out
Monday, June 24th to Friday, June 28th
- Check in Day 1: 8:00am-8:30am at the Athletic Fields
- Check in Day 2, 3 & 4: 8:15-8:30am at the Athletic Fields
- Check out: M - TR 2:30pm at the Athletic Fields, 12:00pm check-out on Friday
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Morning and afternoon training sessions
- Supervision: Campers are supervised by staff during camp hours.
- Reversible Jersey & Prizes: Campers will receive a Nike Lacrosse Reversible Jersey and prizes.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:10 staff-to-camper ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience.
- Equipment Needed: Please bring all the proper equipment that is needed to play.
- Facility: Athletic Fields
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Health & Release Forms (Online)
- Cleats or Turf Shoes
- Helmet and Mouthpiece
- Lacrosse Stick, Gloves & Pads
- Water Bottle
- Please Bring a Healthy Lunch and Snack Each Day
- Massachusetts Health Forms (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE LACROSSE CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our lacrosse camps please see our FAQ page.Show Less See More Camp Details
TEAM DISCOUNT: If five or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $25 discount. Please have a team contact reach out directly to the USSC office at 1-800-645-3226 to receive a discount code to identify your group. Campers may then register through the website at their convenience and apply the coupon code during check-out.
GOALIE DISCOUNT: To ensure each session has enough goalies for drills and scrimmages, all goalies automatically qualify for a special $50 discount. You can call 1-800-645-3226 to receive the goalie discount over the phone or you can indicate that you are eligible for the goalie discount in the “comments” field when registering via our secure website. Goalie discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Curry's main campus in Milton is 131-acre near the Blue Hills Reservation. The campus is seven miles from downtown Boston.
This is a high quality camp that is run well
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.