Xcelerate Nike Missouri Boys Lacrosse Camp at Saint Louis University
Celebrating 16 Years of Boys and Girls
Lacrosse Instruction and Summer Camp Fun!
This is our 8th year in St. Louis! Former NCAA D1 Collegiate Coach and current Xcelerate Program Director, Brian Lalley, will lead a stellar Nike coaching crew in 2019.
Saint Louis University is the perfect location for our top rated instructional lacrosse camp, giving campers a true taste of what it means to be a collegiate athlete. In between field sessions, campers will cool off in the campus swimming pool, spend time in the SLU rec center, and chill out and recharge in the air conditioned dorm. Get ready for some high performance lacrosse instruction and big time FUN!
- Free NIKE Vapor 2.0 Head given to the FIRST 20 registered campers!
- The BEST Topnotch Lacrosse Instruction; 10 to 1 Camper to Staff ratio
- Boys ages 10-18: All Positions - All Levels of Play
- Specific Position Training
- Clean & Comfortable Air Conditioned Dorm Rooms
- Xcelerate Nike Reversible Jersey & Lanyard
- Special Goalie instruction
- Pre-Camp Specialty Shooting & Defense Clinics available
- Xcelerate Nike Competition Prizes and Raffle on the last day of camp!
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Brian Lalley
Directing camp this summer is Brian Lalley. Coach Lalley has a wealth of experience having been a collegiate player at Ohio State University, a college coach at Division 1 Canisus College, and a camp director for Xcelerate since 2013.View Brian Lalley's Bio & Lacrosse Tips ⟩
Brian Lalley is going into his sixth year as the program director for Xcelerate Lacrosse. Prior to joining Xcelerate Lacrosse, he spent four years with the Canisius College men's lacrosse team, serving as the team's offensive and recruiting coordinator.
During his time with the Golden Griffins, Lalley helped three players earn four All-MAAC selections. He was also a part of the 2012 MAAC Championship team that went on the the NCAA Tournament.
As a collegiate player, Lalley played four seasons at Ohio State University and was a two-year starter at Orchard Park High School, earning All-America, first-team All-Western New York and first-team All-ECIC honors as a midfielder and face-off player.
- 2013-Present - Xcelerate Nike Lacrosse Program Director
- 2009-2013 - Assistant Coach at Canisius College
- Coached in the 2012 NCAA Tournament
- 2005-2009 - Ohio State University
- Competed in the 2008 NCAA Tournament
- Academic All Big Ten
Lacrosse Tips by Brian Lalley:
- Xcelerate Nike Lacrosse: Ground Balls For Short Sticks By Camp Director Brian Lalley
- Xcelerate Nike Lacrosse Tip: Behind the Back Pass/Shot By Camp Director Brian Lalley
- Xcelerate Lacrosse Tip: Stick Protection By Camp Director Brian Lalley
- Xcelerate Nike Lacrosse Tip: Motion Offense By Camp Director Brian Lalley
Our goal, at Xcelerate Nike Lacrosse Camps, is to bring out the very best in every player we coach. We focus our energies on building self-confidence and improving skills through innovative drills, position training, small-sided games, and team driven competition. We encourage our campers to work hard, be creative, and have fun! At the end of the camp week, our players leave with a higher lacrosse IQ, an enhanced skill set, new role models, new friends, and a true love of the game.
Monday, July 8th to Thursday, July 11th
Overnight & Commuter (Extended Day Camp 9:00AM to 9:00PM) options available.
OVERNIGHT CAMP AMENITIES
• 3 nights lodging • All meals
• Reversible Nike practice jersey
EXTENDED DAY CAMP AMENITIES
• Lunch & Dinner
• Reversible Nike practice jersey
• Camp hours: 4:00PM-9:00PM, TUE-WED 9:00AM-9:00PM, THURS 9:00AM-11:30AM
A detailed camper registration packet containing check-in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers prior to camp. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
Specialty Pre-Camp Clinics
Xcelerate Lacrosse offers a specialized Shooting-Dodging clinic and LSM-Defensive clinic from 1:30pm-4:30pm on the first day of camp. Clinic check-in is at 1:00pm with dinner at approximately 5:00pm. The clinics will be taught by top players and coaches.
Pre-Camp Specialty Clinic Check-in Monday, July 8th
- Choose the Shooting & Dodging Clinic or the LSM & Defensive Clinic
- Check-in between 1:00-1:30pm at Griesedieck Hall.
- Once checked in parents do NOT have to stay for general check in at 3:00pm.
- The specialty clinic fee is an additional $85.
- Note: Space is limited
Check-in Monday, July 8th
Check-in between 3:00-4:30pm at Griesedieck Hall. Camp will begin with an orientation at 4:45pm, followed by dinner and our first field session.
Check out Thursday, July 11th
Check-out between 11:00am-12:00pm at Griesedieck Hall.
HOUSING & ROOMMATES
2 campers per room. If you have a roommate request, and have not already given it to us, please do so as soon as possible. Roommate requests are not guaranteed. If you don't have a roommate request, you will be placed in a room with someone near your age. It will be a great opportunity to meet someone new!
- Dorm: Griesedieck Hall
- Bathrooms: shared
- Linens: Not provided
- Air Conditioning: Yes - No fan needed - dorms air-conditioned
- Suggested spending money: $40
- Medical facility: a certified trainer will be on staff during field sessions
Campers are supervised 24 hours a day. The staff live in the dormitories with the campers and participate in evening activities. Drugs, alcohol and tobacco are strictly prohibited, and constitute, along with general misconduct, grounds for dismissal from camp without a refund.
EXTENDED DAY CAMPERS
- Monday, July 8th: Check-in between 4:00-4:30pm at Griesedieck Hall. Camp will begin with a brief orientation at 4:45pm, followed by dinner and our first field session. First Day pick up time and location will be provided at check-in.
- July 9th & 10th: Drop off and pick up locations for extended day campers will be provided on the first day of camp. Lunch and dinner provided.
- Thursday, July 11th: Last day drop off and pick up locations for extended day campers will be provided on the first day of camp. No meals provided.
- Daily Schedule: MON 4:00PM-9:00PM, TUE-WED 9:00AM-9:00PM, THURS 9:00AM-11:30AM
Campers have the opportunity to pre-order an Xcelerate Nike t-shirt in the camp registration process through May 1st. You will receive items purchased on the first day at camp check-in.
- Xcelerate Nike T-Shirt - Price: $25
- T-Shirt Sizes Available in Adult Small, Medium, Large and X-Large
We do not provide transportation to or from camp. Airport Tax Service is available at St. Louis Lambert Airport. Please visit the taxi link below for information regarding service to and from campus. Once you have your reservation, please contact our office with the details. We ask that you arrive on campus during check-in and depart campus during check-out.
Early Bird Discount: $50 - Offer Code: XLR819. (Available until January 31, 2019). You can call 1-800-645-3226 to receive the early bird discount over the phone or you can enter in the offer code XLR819 when registering via our secure website. The early bird discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Goalie Discount: $100 - Offer Code: XLGK19. To ensure each session has enough goalies for drills and scrimmages, all goalies automatically qualify for a special $100 discount. You can call 1-800-645-3226 to receive the goalie discount over the phone or you can enter in the offer code XLGK19 when registering via our secure website. PLEASE NOTE: Once we’ve reached our quota of registered goalies the discount will no longer be available. The goalie discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Team Discount: $25. If five or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $25 discount. Please have a team contact reach out directly to the USSC office at 1-800-645-3226 to receive a discount code to identify your group. Campers may then register through the website at their convenience and apply the coupon code during check-out.
Note: If qualified, you may choose ONLY ONE discount
We have three sessions per day. A great deal of instruction takes place in the early part of the day, demonstrations and instruction mid-day, and games during the evening session. We also like to throw in a number of ‘fun’ activities like our fastest shot contest, freestyle/skills competition, lax golf, rec time, and camper vs. coach game. Below is a template and is subject to change.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:30 AM Breakfast (Overnight Campers)
- 8:45 AM Extended Day Campers Arrive
- 9:00 AM Station Work, Drills, Position Work
- Noon Lunch
- 12:30 PM Rest Hour / Camp Store
- 2:00 PM Demonstrations, Position Work
- 3:00 PM Small Group Scrimmages, Team Play
- 5:00 PM Dinner
- 6:15 PM Team Instruction / Games
- 8:45 PM Extended Day Campers depart
- 9:00 PM Free Time / Camp Store / Pizza
- 10:45 PM Lights Out!
Saint Louis University
Welcome to SLU. With its beautiful landscapes and lovingly cared-for historic buildings, Saint Louis University is a treat to visit. Located in midtown St. Louis, the city's performing arts district, SLU sits within walking distance of some of the city's most significant cultural venues.
Camp ReviewsSubmit a review
The coaches made the games fun!
July 16, 2018: The coaches made the games and practices so fun that you enjoyed being there and learning more about the game.
— Max Q. Camper
Eager and Enthusiastic!
July 16, 2018: My son came home from camp eager to show us his improved skills. He was enthusiastic about the coaches and the quality of instruction. He also had a great time meeting other lacrosse players from all over the region.
— Carol K. Parent
Loved it all!
June 20, 2017: He loved the staff, the instruction, the fun practices, the free time with friends in the dorms...He loved it all. I was impressed with the staff at drop off and pick up. They really seemed invested in the boys.
— Sheila D. Parent
Wonderful time at camp!
June 20, 2017: It was a hot week with temperatures in the mid 90's. The air conditioning unit in my son's dorm room really did not cool efficiently. Despite this situation, my son had a wonderful time at camp and I absolutely plan to send him again next year. Hopefully, it will be a cooler week.
— Norman D. Parent
June 20, 2017: My son felt like he learned a lot, really integrated with the kids at different levels well. Very fun.
— Morgan B. Parent
Our son would go back again!
June 26, 2016: The camp addressed lacrosse skills as well as sportsmanship, and the benefits of camaraderie. The camp had a great goalie focus and honed in on skills and small adjustments to improve the player. Our son would go back again!
— Alice M. Parent
I would recommend it to everyone!
June 25, 2016: First time for my son to go to this camp. It was a wonderful experience for him. The coaches were very knowledgeable and showed him things that no other coaches have taught him so far. They were fun to be around and he had a great time. I would recommend it to everyone. You won't be sorry you spent the money!
— Anthony D. Parent
June 30, 2015: I sent my two sons to your St Louis camp this summer and they thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Knowing that your staff took good care of them (especially William who at 10 yrs was one of the youngest) made the camp a winner for my wife and I. Thanks for bringing you camp to St. Louis and giving my boys the chance to attend an outstanding program.
— Bart G. Parent
See you next summer!
June 28, 2015: Just wanted to let you know that my son had a great camp this year with you guys. The instruction and on-field time was outstanding! We are definitely going to do it again next year.
— Kyle S. Parent
June 27, 2015: My son raved about the excellent instruction and how impressed he was with all the coaches and instructors. He really felt that his game greatly improved and he feels a lot better about his face offs. Thanks and we hope to see you again next summer!
— Elaine M. Parent
June 25, 2015: Your camp was fantastic! He wants to go back again next year. He was very impressed (as we were too) with the level of expertise. Thanks again for such a well-run camp!
— James P. Parent