Xcelerate Nike Indiana Boys Lacrosse DAY Camp in Indianapolis
2023 SUMMER CAMP REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
WE'RE HEADING TO INDY TO CELEBRATE 20 YEARS OF SUMMER LACROSSE CAMPS!
We Love Camp! Summer is the time to have SOME FUN!
Register for camp today and you’ll be a part of something truly special. It’s a chance to improve all aspects of your lacrosse game in a fun-filled summer camp environment.
Join the 1,000s of lacrosse players that have come before you and see and feel what it’s like to learn from some of the best ‘teaching’ coaches in the game today.
Xcelerate’s coaching staff will provide a positive and rewarding environment, giving campers the tools to reach their full potential. Confidence-building drills, skill-driven reps, and competitive games await every camper.
It’s time to GET BETTER! It’s time to have SOME FUN!
Register for our Indianapolis Camp Today!
We Love Giveaways! Be one of the FIRST 20 to register for camp and receive a FREE NIKE LACROSSE HEAD on the first day of camp!
- Free NIKE Lacrosse Head given to the FIRST 20 registered campers!
- 10 to 1 Camper to Coach ratio
- 3 Divisions - Players Divided by Grade
- All Positions - All Levels of Play
- Position Specific Training
- Nike Reversible Practice Jersey
- Special Goalie instruction
- Competition Prizes and Raffle on the last day of camp!
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Vinnie Lang
Coach Lang became the head coach of the Trine University Men’s Lacrosse program during the 2009-10 academic year. In four seasons as head coach, his Thunder teams compiled a record of 32-25. He slid to an assistant role with the hiring of current head coach Karl Zimmerman.View Vinnie Lang's Bio ⟩
Coach Lang became the head coach of the Trine University Men’s Lacrosse program in Indiana during the 2009-10 academic year. In four seasons as head coach, his Thunder teams compiled a record of 32-25. He slid to an assistant role with the hiring of current head coach Karl Zimmerman.
Prior to Trine, Lang spent time at the University of Dayton, which proved to be the most successful to date. The 2006 Flyers went 9-3 before falling in the conference championship game and finishing the season ranked 7th nationally. In 2007, the team went undefeated during the regular season, capturing their first ever CCLA B division regular season and playoff championships which earned Lang conference Coach of the Year honors. The Flyers finished the season 13-1 and ranking 4th nationally, falling in the national semi-finals to eventual runners-up St. Johns (MN).
Lang began his coaching career at Mercyhurst College, where he was the program’s second ever head coach. Taking over midway through the 1988 season, Lang guided the Lakers to a 7-5 record in their final season of Division I lacrosse. The program moved to Division II in 1999 where the young Lakers continued to improve and in 2000 went 8-3 and was ranked as high as 7th in the nation before ending the season ranked 10th overall. Lang was named head coach at Wittenberg University in 2001 and despite an 18-39 overall record, improved the quality of the program and under his guidance, the program had the most First Team All-NCAC performers and most selections overall in program history.
Lang played his collegiate lacrosse at The State University of New York at Oswego. A four-year starter at midfield, he garnered 2nd Team All-Empire Lacrosse League honors while being voted his team’s Most Valuable Player in his final season as a Laker. He continued his playing career at Purdue University, where he played club lacrosse and was a 4-time All-Big Ten Lacrosse Conference midfielder of the year.
Lang was a member of the German National Lacrosse Team from 1998-2001, first as a starting defenseman then as the Associate Head Coach. As a player Lang started every game for the National Team during his playing tenure. In the 1998 World Games in Baltimore, Lang led the team in ground balls and takeaways. His success continued in Manchester, England where he was named captain, and once again led the team in ground balls, takeaways and was voted All-European and the tournament’s Best Defender. Lang finished his German playing career in Glasgow, Scotland where he was again named a team captain, as the team finished second to England for the second straight year. In 2001, Lang moved into the coaching ranks as led the defense and helped lead the team to their first ever victory over England at the European Championship in Cardiff, Wales.
A graduate of Baldwinsville High School near Syracuse, N.Y. Lang lettered in soccer, hockey and lacrosse. Lang received a Bachelor’s Degree in Movement and Sport Science from Purdue University in 1993 and a Master’s Degree also from Purdue in Exercise Physiology. Lang spent time as a graduate assistant, working as an assistant strength coach for the Boilermakers.
Lang spent 12 years serving in the United States Marine Corps as a tank mechanic and reached the rank of Sergeant. He spent six months in Saudi Arabia and Kuwait, fighting in the first Gulf War.
Lang resides in Angola, Indiana and has two sons Nikko and Cole.
Coaches Xcelerate Boys Coaching Staff
College Coaches, High School Coaches, and College Lacrosse Players.
At Xcelerate Nike Lacrosse Camps, our goal is to bring out the very best in every player we coach. In doing so, we focus our energies on building confidence and improving skills through innovative drills, small-sided games, position-specific training, and team-driven competition. We encourage our campers to play hard, be creative, and have fun! At the end of the week, our campers leave with a higher lacrosse IQ, an enhanced skill set, new role models, new friends, and a true love of the game!
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
You can expect high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
- Dates: June 12-15
- Age Group: 10-18
- Gender: Boys
- Camp Type: Day Camp
- Schedule: 9:00am-3:00pm, Monday-Thursday
- Check-In: 8:30am at Grand Park Sports Campus - FIELD F8 (Parking Lot 'G' on 186th Street)
- Lunch: Lunch is not provided. Please bring a packed lunch.
- Program: At Xcelerate Nike Lacrosse Camps top level instruction will once again be offered to our campers from the best coaches and pros in lacrosse. From the beginner to the elite lacrosse player, our camps provide a challenge to every camper. The Skills program will provide campers with the fundamental skills, position-specific training, and in-game tactical knowledge needed to enhance their skills.
Grand Park Sports Campus
FIELD F8 (Parking Lot 'G' on 186th Street)
19000 Grand Park Blvd
Westfield, IN 46074
Click Here for Directions
Campus Map: Map
Monday, June 12 to Thursday, June 15
- Check in Day 1: 8:30am at Grand Park Sports Campus - FIELD F8 (Parking Lot 'G' on 186th Street)
- Check in Day 2, 3 & 4: 9:00am at Grand Park Sports Campus - FIELD F8
- Check out: 3:00pm at Grand Park Sports Campus - FIELD F8
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Morning and afternoon training sessions
- Supervision: Campers are supervised by staff during camp hours.
- Reversible Jersey & Prizes: Campers will receive a Xcelerate Nike Lacrosse Reversible Jersey and prizes.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:10 staff-to-camper ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience.
- Equipment Needed: Please bring your helmet, mouthpiece, cleats, lacrosse stick, gloves, and pads.
- Facility: Grand Park Sports Campus - FIELD F8
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Health & Release Forms (Online)
- Cleats or Turf Shoes
- Helmet and Mouthpiece
- Lacrosse Stick, Gloves & Pads
- Goalies Must Have Full Protective Equipment
- Water Bottle
- Please Bring a Healthy Lunch and Snack Each Day
- COVID PPE (as required by state/local guidelines)
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE LACROSSE CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our lacrosse camps please see our FAQ page.Show Less See More Camp Details
CAMP DATES: MONDAY, JUNE 12TH - THURSDAY, JUNE 15TH
Day Camp (9:00AM to 3:00PM)
CAMP LOCATION: Grand Park Sports Campus - FIELD F8 (Parking Lot 'G' on 186th Street)
CAMPUS MAP: MAP
- Monday: Check-in at FIELD F8 between 8:30am-9:00am. Pick up time is 3:00pm.
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: Drop off at 9:00am. Pick up is 3:00pm.
- Daily Schedule: Day Camp (9:00am to 3:00pm)
- Please Note: Bring Lunch and a filled Water Bottle to Camp each day - Lunch is NOT provided.
We have 2 sessions per day. A great deal of instruction takes place in the early part of the day, demonstrations and instruction mid-day, and games during the afternoon session. We also like to throw in a number of ‘fun’ activities throughout the week including our fastest shot contest and freestyle/skills competition.
We have 3 Divisions in our Day Camps. Each division will have coaches providing instruction to campers that correlates with that particular grade and level of play.
Grade based on 2023-2024 academic year:
- High School Division - Entering grades 9-12 in the Fall of 2023
- Junior High Division - Entering grades 7-8 in the Fall of 2023
- Rising Stars Division - Entering grades 5-6 in the Fall of 2023
* At times we may have camps that are either smaller or larger in number which may lead us to adjust our divisions accordingly.
Campers have the opportunity to pre-order an Xcelerate Nike t-shirt in the camp registration process through May 1st. You will receive items purchased on the first day at camp check-in.
- Xcelerate Nike T-Shirt - Price: $35
- T-Shirt Sizes Available in Adult Small, Medium, Large and X-Large
**Campers are eligible for ONE Discount ONLY. Both the Individual and Goalie discounts are included in the current registration price. Once the discount dates have passed, the full price will be listed**
Individual Discount: $50 Early Bird discount available until February 28th. The price will increase on March 1st and then again on April 1st. The individual discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Goalie Discount: $50. Each of our camps has a position-specific coach, however, to ensure each session has enough goalies for drills and scrimmages, all goalies automatically qualify for a special price. The goalie discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Team Discount: Please reach out directly to the USSC office at 800-645-3226 for available discounts involving 10 or more teammates. The team discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Note: If qualified, you may choose ONLY ONE discount
Sample Daily Schedule
- 8:45 AM Campers Arrive
- 9:00 AM Station Work, Drills, Position Work
- Noon Lunch
- 1:00 PM Small Group Scrimmages, Team Play
- 2:00 PM Team Instruction, Games
- 3:00 PM Campers depart
Grand Park Sports Campus
Grand Park Sports Campus is a sports complex located in Westfield, Indiana. The 400-acre park features 26 baseball and softball diamonds, 31 multipurpose fields for soccer, football, and lacrosse.
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.