Nike Soccer Camp powered by Steel Sports - Westlake Village
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Soccer Camps
Join us for an amazing week of camp at Westlake community park in Westlake Village, CA . Team up with Steel Sports and Camp Director, Josh Chaproniere, for the ultimate soccer training camp! With a mix of traditional and modern soccer coaching methodologies, the curriculum is one that allows every camper the opportunity to continue to progress to a higher level of soccer play. Sure to be a summer highlight, camp offers a unique opportunity for aspiring soccer players aged 7-14, to train in a FUN and engaging camp setting! Throughout the week campers learn new skills, perfect techniques, increase game knowledge, make new friends, and have fun playing soccer!
- Elite technical training & game knowledge development
- Unique & structured curriculum
- Competetive and Fun Scrimmages
- Low camper to coach ratio
- Campers grouped by age and ability level
- Nike Camp T-shirt & Prizes
- View More Details ⟩
Assistant Director - Steel United CA (Conejo Valley) Josh Chaproniere
Josh has 16 years coaching experience starting with his local club in England Ludlow FC where he obtained his FA 1 & 2 Certificates. He came to the US with Challenger Sports and obtained the UEFA B license while completing a BSc in Sports Coaching & Analysis. Josh also worked with Arsenal FC as a community coach and academy assistant.View Josh's Bio ⟩
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
You can expect high demand for these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
- June 17-21, 2024 (Mon-Fri)
- July 15-19, 2024 (Mon-Fri)
- Gender: Coed
- Ages: 7-14
- Options: Half-Day Camp
- Half-Day Camp Hours: 9:00am - 12:00pm*
- Meals: Lunch is NOT provided. Please bring a packed lunch
- Facility: Westlake Community Park.
*Check-in begins 15 minutes before the start of camp each day
ABOUT STEEL SPORTS
Steel Sports is a social impact organization committed to creating a new standard in youth sports and coaching while forging the next generation of leaders and creating a positive experience for over 100,000 athletes and their families each year. When a kid plays for Steel Sports success comes in many forms: on the field, in the classroom, within their community, at home and in a career.
Steel Sports coaches are teachers, mentors and role models dedicating their lives to our kids. Kids who receive character and leadership development from coaches go further, achieve more and give back. At Steel Sports, we know the impact kids can have on this world, and that’s why we put KIDS FIRST.
Every Steel Sports soccer camp and program has a mission to put Kids First in a healthy, fun and safe environment. Our goal is to teach the game and develop character and leadership skills! Backed by our unique Steel Sports Coaching System, we have many camp and program options that will inspire and challenge each participant to improve their skills and learn valuable life lessons through soccer.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist.
All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Training from the Steel Sports coaching staff
- Meals: Lunch is NOT provided
- Supervision: Staff members are strategically placed throughout to provide optimal supervision
- Camp T-shirt: All campers receive a Nike Soccer Camps T-shirt
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT, & FACILITY
- Ratio: Low camper-to-coach ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience
- Equipment Needed: All campers must bring soccer cleats, shin guards, athletic shoes, and a water bottle.
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING:
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Athletic clothing
- Soccer Cleats (no metal studs)
- Shin guards
- Water bottle
- Packed lunch and snacks
- Small gym bag/backpack
Nike Soccer Camp Balls can be purchased during registration. Players can choose between a size 3, 4 or 5 ball, which will be shipped out before camp. Shipping is included in the listed price. Please note that it is not required to bring a soccer ball to camp as they are provided by the staff for camp instruction. All sales are final.
If you have a group of 4 or more campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a $25 discount. If you have a group of 8 or more campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a $30 discount. Please fill out the Team Discount - Soccer form with the name of your group and the names of each camper enrolling in the camp and we will create a unique discount code for your group.
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE SOCCER CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our soccer camps please see our FAQ page.
***Camps are open to any and all entrants. Enrollment in our camps is limited only by age, gender, and capacity restrictions as specified by each camp.
WANT MORE DETAILS?
Click the orange button below to view program descriptions, schedules,Show Less See More Camp Details
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00-9:30am Rosters and juggling
- 9:30-10:00am Speed, agility, quickness drills
- 10:00-10:30am Technical introduction
- 10:30-11:00am Technical development
- 11:00-11:30am Passive pressure activity
- 11:30-12:00pm Full pressure activity
- 12:00pm Campers Depart
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.