Nike Adult Tennis Camp at Enchantment Resort
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Tennis Camps
Our Enchantment Resort adult tennis camp in Arizona offers 10 hours of tennis instruction from top tennis pros, a wine pairing dinner with the resort's Head Chef and more! Join us for an unforgettable tennis vacation in Sedona!
Our adult tennis clinic in Arizona at Enchantment Resort gives players the opportunity to enjoy delicious food and wine while making new friends and taking their tennis game to the next level.
- Includes 10 hours of tennis, a Wine & Cheese Reception, a Wine Pairing Dinner and more!
- Instruction from Nelson Banes and his experienced staff
- No larger than a 6:1 camper to coach ratio
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Nelson Banes
Nelson Banes is the Director of Tennis at Enchantment Resort. Nelson is a former NCAA All-American and ATP Professional. Recognized as one of the country’s most prominent coaches, he has coached on both the ATP and WTA tours.View Nelson Banes's Bio ⟩
In addition to his on court success, Banes is also an award winning producer and director for his tennis documentary “Inside Tennis” for the Tennis Channel.
“We base our camp on balance…good tennis and great fun! We encourage and teach our campers to truly understand stroke fundamentals and basic match play strategies. More than anything, we want our campers to enjoy this great lifetime game long after they leave camp. Get ready to have fun and see your game improve!”
We offer fun weekends of Adult Day Camp (Friday-Sunday) for players ages 18+ of all skill levels. Camp includes 10 hours of tennis instruction and match play, a wine & cheese reception, two breakfasts & lunches, a wine pairing dinner with the resort's Head Chef and Sommelier and more!
2018 Camp Dates
- May 18-20
- October 26-28
Everything Camp Includes!
- 10 hours of court time including instruction and match play
- One wine and cheese reception
- Two daily breakfasts
- Two daily lunches
- One wine pairing dinner with the Resorts Head Chef and Sommelier
*Overnight accommodations are not included.
Camp is geared towards adult players of all levels. Upon arrival all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.
Camp runs Friday from 4:00pm-7:00pm, Saturday from 8:00am-7:30pm, and Sunday from 8:00am-1:00pm. Upon arrival all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.
- 4:00pm: Check-in at the Tennis Grotto
- 4:00pm - 6:00pm: Tennis evaluation, drills and game play
- 6:00pm - 7:00pm: Wine and cheese reception at the Tennis Grotto
- 8:00am - 9:00am: Breakfast at the Tennis Grotto
- 9:00am - 12:00pm: Tennis drills and game play
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm: Lunch in the Western Room
- 1:00pm - 3:00pm: Match play
- 6:00pm - 7:30pm: Dinner and paired tastings
- 8:00am - 9:00am: Breakfast at the Tennis Grotto
- 9:00am - 12:00pm: Tennis drills and round robin
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm: Lunch and awards in the Western Room
- Friday: 4:00pm at the Tennis Grotto. Come dressed to play!
- Sunday: 1:00pm at the Western Room. Check out will follow immediately after lunch and awards.
Book early for the best room rates! These are Day Camps and only and run during the hours listed above. The camp tuition DOES NOT include housing. Campers are required to provide their own overnight accommodations.
Included in the camp are the following meals: Friday: a wine & cheese reception, Saturday: breakfast and lunch, plus dinner w/ paired wine tastings, Sunday: breakfast and lunch
Campers will enjoy playing on the seven outdoor courts at Enchantment Resort.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
Camp Code: TNADER
Camp ReviewsSubmit a review
Instructors were wonderful
June 30, 2017: The instructors were wonderful and the location was amazing. The one drawback for me was the matchplay.
— Terry K. Camper
More tennis conversations
June 30, 2017: Maybe some more involvement and initiation of tennis conversations during off court time (meals) by the coaches (tennis goals, leagues play, camp expectations, etc.) - would have helped us get to know them and each other a little bit.
— Kristin S. Camper
July 22, 2016: Great location!
— Brad L. Camper
Instructors were very nice
July 20, 2016: Instructors were very nice! Location was beautiful. Would like more instruction and stroke practice than match play. Would prefer smaller ratio of instructors to campers.
— John R. Camper
camp was good
July 10, 2016: I received 0 feedback during the serve portion of camp. Perhaps too many students for that particular session/coach? Otherwise the rest of camp was good. I benefitted most from the ball machine session where ground strokes were picked apart.
— Cheryl S. Camper