Nike Tennis Camp at Lehigh University
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Tennis Camps
Nike Tennis Camp location in Bethlehem, PA at Lehigh University! Led by Head Coaches Craig Schwartz and Olivia Leavitt, this camp is targeted to tennis players who want to elevate their game.
Camp will provide opportunities for players to grow in their technical skills, with guidance and feedback geared towards each individual. The Nike Tennis Camp at Lehigh University's coaching philosophy involves clear communication, constructive feedback, and adaptability to different learning styles. Players will be motivated and challenged in a supportive learning environment.
- Instruction from Head Coaches Craig Schwartz, Olivia Leavitt and their experienced staff
- Low camper to coach ratio
- All campers receive a Nike Tennis Camps T-shirt and prizes!
- View More Details ⟩
Director Craig Schwartz
Craig Schwartz was named Howard Talmud ’77 Head Men’s Tennis Coach in July 2022 and begins his second season at Lehigh. Schwartz brings more than 20 years of collegiate coaching experience including five previous head coaching positions, three of which came at the Division I level.In his first season at Lehigh, the Mountain Hawks won 11 matches and were the No. 4 seed for the Patriot League Tournament. Matt Kleiman and Marc Blekhman earned All-Patriot League honors, while Michael Bukhalo was recognized for his academic prowess with a second straigth Academic All-Patriot League honor. Schwartz spent the 2022 season as the associate head coach for both the men’s and women’s teams at Jacksonville State University in Alabama. He owns a 176-131 record as a collegiate head coach that includes stints leading Appalachian State (2018-20), St. John’s (2017-18), Bucknell (2013-16), Queens College (2007-12) and Dowling College (2003-07) in addition to Lehigh. Throughout his head coaching career, Schwartz has mentored 42 all-conference performers.View Craig's Bio ⟩
Director Olivia Leavitt
Olivia Leavitt was named Lehigh’s head women’s tennis coach in July 2022. Leavitt comes to Lehigh after spending the last two seasons in the Patriot League as the assistant men’s and women’s tennis coach at Colgate.View Olivia's Bio ⟩
2024 CAMP DATES
- July 16-19
- July 23-26
We offer a Full Day (9:00am-4:00pm) camp that runs Tuesday-Friday. This camp is offered for campers of all skill levels and for ages 8-18.
All sessions are open to players of all abilities unless otherwise noted. All participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.
- All Skills Program: The All Skills program is designed for tennis players of any skill level and background. Campers will learn fundamentals and improve upon their game.
- Check-in: Tuesday at 8:45am at the tennis courts
- Check-out: Friday at 4:00pm at the tennis courts
- Camp Schedule: Tuesday 8:45am-4:00pm, Wednesday-Friday 9:00am-4:00pm
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Daily tennis training, morning and afternoon sessions
- Supervision: Staff members provide optimal supervision and participate in all activities
- Camp T-shirt & Prizes: All campers receive a Nike Tennis Camps t-shirt and prizes
Lunch is not provided. Campers will need to bring their own lunch each day.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT, & FACILITY
- Ratio: 6:1 camper-to-coach ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience
- Equipment Needed: All campers must bring a tennis racquet, tennis shoes, and a water bottle
- Facility: Lewis Tennis Center, 17 Outdoor and 4 Indoor Courts
- Inclement Weather Plan: In the case of heavy rain or lightning we will move camp to the indoor courts
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
Athletic, on-court tennis clothing
Tennis shoes (no running shoes)
Sweatshirt/warm-up jacket and pants
Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE TENNIS CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our tennis camps please see our FAQ page
Maximize your camp experience with SwingVision, an iPhone app that provides the following benefits when you record your play: watch a full match in 20 minutes with the dead-time automatically removed, view stats like shot placement, court positioning, shot speed, and consistency for each shot type, filter to particular shot or point types and easily create highlight videos of certain points or shots, access video analysis, and stats immediately after you finish recording, all on unlimited cloud storage.
Camp Code: TNXDLU
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.