Nike Tennis Camp at Cypress College
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Tennis Camps
Welcome to the Nike Tennis Camp at Cypress College! This camp brings a fun and ideal environment for all campers with the opportunity to experience top level coaching. Located in beautiful Orange County, this camp focuses on providing each camper with personal attention, teaching techniques, intensive drill work, and game/match play.
This junior tennis camp is designed for boys and girls, ages 6-17, of all skill levels to improve their tennis game, work hard, make new friends and have a lot of fun!
- Tennis instruction from NCAA collegiate level coaches
- Low camper to staff ratio
- 5-6 hours of tennis daily for Day campers, 3 hours of tennis daily for Half Day campers.
- All campers receive a Nike Tennis Camps t-shirt and prizes!
- View More Details ⟩
Director George Wang
George Wang, a well-versed tennis instructor with both domestic and international experience, joined the USC women’s tennis program in 2021 as a volunteer assistant coach, and was promoted to assistant coach during the summer of 2023. He enters his third season with the Women of Troy and first as a full-time assistant coach.View George's Bio ⟩
Director Ben Cook
Ben Cook is currently the Head Coach of the Cypress Women's Tennis team. Ben has over 10 years of coaching experience at all levels and was recently on staff with Division I, UC Irvine Athletics Women's Tennis.View Ben's Bio ⟩
2024 CAMP DATES
- June 10-14
- June 17-21
- June 24-28
- July 8-12
- July 15-19
- July 22-26
- July 29-August 2
- August 5-9
All sessions are open to players of all abilities unless otherwise noted. There will be a 1.5 hour evaluation session after check-in. Campers will be sorted based on ability and age. Adjustments are made as needed throughout the week. Mornings will focus on drilling and instruction and afternoons players will have the opportunity to use skills and techniques they have learned in mini-tournaments and match play competition.
- All Skills Program: The All Skills program is designed for tennis players of any skill level and background. Campers will learn fundamentals and improve upon their game.
- Check-in: All campers check in on the first day of camp on Monday at 9:00am
- Check-out: Campers will check out on last day of camp on Friday at 12:00pm for Half Day campers and 3:00pm for Full Day campers
- Full Day Camper Schedule: Monday-Friday 9:00am-3:00pm
- Half Day Camper Schedule: Monday-Friday 9:00am-12:00pm
Lunch is not provided. Campers will need to bring their own lunch each day. Additional snacks and beverages are available for purchase at the vending machines.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: 5-6 hours of daily tennis training for full day campers, morning and afternoon sessions. Half day option available.
- Supervision: Staff members participate in all activities
- Camp T-shirt: All campers receive a Nike Tennis Camps t-shirt
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 5:1 camper-to-coach ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience. There will be 1.5 hour evaluation on the first day of camp after check-in. From there, we will separate players based on ability first, followed by age if necessary. Adjustments can be made during camp.
- Equipment Needed: All campers must bring a tennis racquet, tennis shoes, and a water bottle.
- Facility: 6 beautiful varsity tennis courts that are used by the Cypress Women's Tennis Team. Located in beautiful Orange County, the Cypress College Tennis Center is the ideal environment to learn and improve your campers game from our experienced staff!
- Inclement Weather Plan: Possibly pickleball, soccer field activities, or taking campers into the gym in the case of rain or extreme heat
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Athletic, on-court tennis clothing
- Tennis Racquet(s)
- Tennis shoes (no running shoes)
- Sweatshirt/warm-up jacket and pants
- Water bottle*
- Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE TENNIS CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our tennis camps please see our FAQ page.
Maximize your camp experience with SwingVision, an iPhone app that provides the following benefits when you record your play: watch a full match in 20 minutes with the dead-time automatically removed, view stats like shot placement, court positioning, shot speed, and consistency for each shot type, filter to particular shot or point types and easily create highlight videos of certain points or shots, access video analysis, and stats immediately after you finish recording, all on unlimited cloud storage.
Camp Code: TNXDCYShow Less See More Camp Details
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.